over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman

I chatted to Dorian Yates the week before last for a while and he isn`t weighing what he used to but he certainly still looks in good shape and isn`t exactly small.

Anabolic Beast trains 10x harder, and eats 10x more than Coleman ... this is a fact, I know the guy ...

You`ve been with Coleman and seen his daily intake and training sessions too?

lol ... anabolic beast didnt leave the chinese buffest from 10am-6pm. ate his stomach into pieces, and than went to train for 3 hours ... i didnt say it was smart, just intense.

I heard that Ronnie was getting so small he is thinking about making a come back at 154 lbs. :eek:

Or maybe that's what they estimated just his legs to weigh. :)

Ronnie is the ultimate monster and everyone knows it!

hes doing the right thing....

Ok first of all hes doing a good thing. If hes no longer competing why use all the drugs, extreme dieting and extreme trianing. Makes no sense waste the money, and time to me. Im sure he will continue to work out etc...... He has nothing to prove. Some pro BB just can not come to terms with returning to a "normal" size. So they cont to keep the drug use high year after year beating the piss out of theyre bodys. Not smart for a lifelong habit. If it were me I think I would just slowly over time shrink down over a couple year process. Than it would be easier on your "man youve shrunk" type inuendos. I think hes still got some kick butt size. JMHO.

Yeah, all this about "oh my god he's getting small" bullshit is ridiculous. I could care less if he dropped down to an all natural (which I don't really think he could do) weight of 200 lbs, I would still have the UTMOST respect for him. This is just like when those pictures of Arnold in his bathing suit were released and he was saggy and what not. People get out of the sport and become normal people. You can't be in your prime forever. I don't understand why this is so hard for some people to fathom.

I think the rumors of Ronnie making a comeback may very well be true. He looks like he's hard at work in those pics. He is guest posing at an NPC show that I'm doing in April. I am sure he will be looking to make everyone in the show look dumb.

I just got home from the Nationals in Atlanta. Spend some time with the big guy. and when I say big guy i mean B.I.G.!!!

Definately not shrunk. I told him about this thread and told him I would post pictures. He was like "man, they much be posting some 20year old pics of me or messing up some photos or sumthing. Take a pic and show em how little I am"

So, tomorrow I will start a thread with pics from the expo.

Take my word for it - Ronnie is NOT wasting away! He was definately the biggest guy there and I met Jay, Dennis James, Dexter, Don Long, Marcus Haley, Lee Haney, etc... Oh yeah also Kai Green but he might be bigger than ronnie - dude was jacked!

lol ... anabolic beast didnt leave the chinese buffest from 10am-6pm. ate his stomach into pieces, and than went to train for 3 hours ... i didnt say it was smart, just intense.

LMAO!!! :D

And I bet his PWO magic recovery formula from those 3 insane hours in the gym was something along the lines of three dozen raw eggs mixed in two gallons of whole milk... am I close? :p

I just ate dinner next to the guy last night and all I can say is he ain't small dude....still a monster.

I just ate dinner next to the guy last night and all I can say is he ain't small dude....still a monster.

Where was this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity