over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie vs Arnie

Geoffke

Banned
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
All hail arnie but bow down to Lou Ferrigno

IMO Arnold looks way better!!His legs are not as big but look way better! Now look at the total mid section of their bodies, Arnold flat blows em away!!!!

Here is the pic I was looking for. He should have won the 93 olympia.

He will always my hero cause he had heart!

Attachments

• ferrig03.jpg
    ferrig03.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 279
Yeah I think Lou got robbed! I loved that guy! I just remember him comming out of nowhere looking fucking HUGE!

Louuuuuuu

I always forget about Lou for some reason.He really was one of the greats,and in 93 he definetly got robbed.That pic right there in this thread is a sight for sure,he had some body.Arnold will always be the man in my eyes,and with todays pharmacology and maybe a hardcore HIT routine Arnold's genetics would have been unstoppable.I really believe he trained way too much.Yea it worked amazing for him,but like Mentzer said how good would Arnold have been if he trained more intensly for shorter periods.We will never know,but my guess is he would have been even more amazing........

I LIKE ARNOLD AND HE'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I BEGAN LIFTING......

BUT.....I NEVER GOT TO SEE HIM IN PERSON IN HIS PRIME. I THINK THE RONNIE WHO WON HIS FIRST OLYMPIA IS A TOUGH ONE TO BEAT. [BEFORE HIS GUT GOT ALL DISTENDED] OUTTA THIS WORLD, FEAKY SHAPE AND DEFINITION WITH A TINY WAIST. INCREDIBLE.:D

Re: Louuuuuuu

BALDNAZI said:
I always forget about Lou for some reason.He really was one of the greats,and in 93 he definetly got robbed.That pic right there in this thread is a sight for sure,he had some body.Arnold will always be the man in my eyes,and with todays pharmacology and maybe a hardcore HIT routine Arnold's genetics would have been unstoppable.I really believe he trained way too much.Yea it worked amazing for him,but like Mentzer said how good would Arnold have been if he trained more intensly for shorter periods.We will never know,but my guess is he would have been even more amazing........

Yes Arnold is no dummy-thats for sure. Hed probably be right on top of all the new training/supp/drug info there is and apply intellegently. This is a guy who followed a map to success like no other BB ever; his charisma is totally unmatched. It would be something to see him in his prime now! :eek:

Arnold is the man

I would much rather look like Arnold than Ronnie. You have to respect what Ron C. has achieved, but its not the look I aspire to achieve

The pic of Arnold dose not do him justice. I is taken from a different perspective than the one of Ronnie. We need to look at them in the same light to be fare.

Lou

Lou got robbed at least twice maybe cause he was not GAY.

One reason that people will always love arnold/lou/franco is that is if you have the genetics, you dont have to spend a fortune to get there. Can you imagine how much Ronnie uses??? Some of these pros have contracts with huge supp companies and they are still broke. I know they eat alot but almost all goes to gear. I would rather look like Lou in the 75 olympia then Greg kovacs/Ronnie Coleman/Flex Wheeler anyday!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131