over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ronnieron boladrol log

ronnieron

Kilo Klub Member
I will be starting my boladrol log on Mon 2/7, wanted to start past Mon, but thought I should wait until after the Superbowl and diet is 100%.

stats: wt: 193, ht: 6 ft
diet: will consist of about 3700 cals (400 g pro, 300g carbs, and 100g fat)
goal: gain 10-15pds; add 10% strength on lifts
Training: m/w/f (push/legs/pull style) chest, shoulders, tris/ legs/ bis, back

I will be using the the following dosing:
day 1- 2mg
day 2- 4 mg
day 3- 4 mg
day 4- 6 mg
remaining 28 days- 8 mg

Took 2mg this morning upon waking on empty stomach, began lifting an hour later. It is day one and dose is low, so as expected no issues. As always with the extra supplementation, had a mental edge.

Good luck I'll be watching!!

2/8- (tues) Took 4 mg, 2 mg upon waking and another 2 mg with lunch. No issues or sides.
2/9- wed Another 4 mg, 2 mg upon waking, and another 2 in afternoon before training. Trained legs today, and had a good pump throughout workout. No strength increase yet, but have a better over all feeling and motivation in the gym. Did have a little light headed and dizziness during and after workout, wish is rare but do sometimes get during/after a leg workout.

2/10 This was an off day in the gym. Took 6 mg, 2mg every 6 hrs while awake. I can say this stuff is pretty intense, got a good pump from just washing hair tonight.
2/11 today is the first day on 8 mg. Weight this morning was 194.6. Have not yet taken the full 8mg, just finished workout an hour ago and arms still have their workout fullness. Have taken 6 mg thus far for today, last 2mg dose will be taken with dinner at 7 pm.

8/12-8mg, slight headache today, and restless sleep last night. No workout today.
8/13- 8 mg, cheated on diet, with it being v-day weekend and all. still trouble sleeping last night. Took ambien slept good.
8/14-workout went great today. starting bench before was 225 for 8reps, went for 11 reps today. Did tweek my lower back doing shoulder presses today, maybe moving weight/reps to hard to soon.

I had slight head ache for the 1st 3-4 days and if I ate some carbs I was fine and by day 5 sleep and headache were normal again.Best of luck with the back!

so in this bro!!!
at 8mgs you should see some weight adding on!

good luck bro.

been sick for past week with flu, have been drinking mostly shakes as appetite has been zero. still have the insane headaches, maybe not getting enough carbs, I dropped back down to 2mg during my sickness since I have not lifted. weight is 195 which is good considering I had maybe only 1500 cals a day for past week.
I have had a weird taste in my mouth as well, and can taste it even when I breathe through my nose, wondering if it is the bola or liv52?
Friday will begin the 8mg again, sorry for the delay.

back on 8mg a day starting yesterday. Hit a personal best on DL yesterday, 365x8 reps, previous was 4. Strength is increasing nicely would have expected a little more weight but I was sick and ate only 2 days worth of food in that entire week. weight is holding at 195, would like to hit 200-205 over next 2-3 weeks.

back on 8mg a day starting yesterday. Hit a personal best on DL yesterday, 365x8 reps, previous was 4. Strength is increasing nicely would have expected a little more weight but I was sick and ate only 2 days worth of food in that entire week. weight is holding at 195, would like to hit 200-205 over next 2-3 weeks.

good luck man. I hope u make it.

Congrats on the PR also!

weight still at 195:eek:, strength has been roughly the same over the last week. I do have a better sense of well being, and headaches and sleeplessness have both subsided. How much weight is everyone else putting on? Granted weight is not everything. I will be finishing up 3/12, next saturday.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear