over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rookie needs help

GeoTheFreak

Newbies
hey guys im looking for help ive been in the gym two weeks and i want to become large my stats are 6ft 1 145 ive attached a pic when i first started in the gym two weeks ago and now give me tips and i have the fastest metabolism in the world like i can eat a pizza and be hungry in 45 minutes i can gain and lose 5 pounds in a day.

Attachments

• -6.jpg
    -6.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 343
  • -7.jpg
    -7.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 234
  • -8.jpg
    -8.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 234
  • -10.jpg
    -10.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 221
  • -12.jpg
    -12.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 245
Diet is every thing in this game, you have to have a laid out plan and stick to it and make changes and adjustments as you go along and learn your body

if you can are hungry 45mins after eating a pizza, then eat again. Personally I have my 6 main meals roughly 2.5-3 hours apart, but I also have something to eat every single hour (even when im not hungry), just those snacks inbetween my meals equals around an extra 1000-1500 muscle building calories a day

i worked out before in the past and honestly for 3 months straight i ate 4000 cals a day made up of yogurt chicken steak protein rice potatoes milk and pasta every day and over 3 months i gained 5 pounds of actual muscle costing me 200 a week in groceries. Then I took some d for 8 days gained 15 pounds and kept 13 after catching the flu and stopping working out so know that what would you do.

My guess is you truly don't know exactly how many calories your eating or protein intake etc trust me every body thinks they are eating enough when you actually start logging your food you will probably be surprised with where your really at

no i weighed my meat for direct calories and wrote down the calories from the other items for exact numbers

First off, I think this thread is probably a joke, but if it's not.................Keep it simple buddy. Workout often and hard, and eat as much as you can. Do this day after day, month after month, and in a year post some pics. You will probably be 30lbs of muscle heavier. You'd be a fool to use any drugs right now when you can make natural gains on your own for many years.

its not a joke like its so weird i have the best and worst genetics i just need advice im going to keep at it honestly i was just coming to you guys for some help.

Use fitness pal to log your food, you can't beat science if your eating more than your burning you will gain

please dont be one of these guys that use drugs right away!!!!! you should workout for at least 2 yr imo before any drugs!!!! eat as much as you can, dont give me this crap it cost to much, it's a life style not going to happen over night.
if you're not willing to put in the time and effort then dont even start

Geo, first of all, good for you for coming here asking for advice.
Secondly, go to the grocery store (wal mart, costco, sams whatever) buy a lot of their chicken which is cheap and buy a big bag of rice. Don't over complicate this as Queefer said. Cook the chicken and rice on Sunday, divide it up into tupperware for the week, and when you get hungry, EAT. Buy 20lbs of chicken breast ($40) and see how much you eat in a week. You will probably have some left over. Buy some of the egg white cartons (about $4 each for a 32oz) and have that for breakfast along with oat (again, very cheap).

So, you'll have a lot of chicken for $40, probably go through 5 cartons of egg whites ($20) and a bag of rice ($5). So you've spent $65. You'll have some $$$ left over to buy some steak and veggies to mix it up. You can eat great for cheap man, you just gotta be smart.

Good luck buddy

Geo, first of all, good for you for coming here asking for advice.
Secondly, go to the grocery store (wal mart, costco, sams whatever) buy a lot of their chicken which is cheap and buy a big bag of rice. Don't over complicate this as Queefer said. Cook the chicken and rice on Sunday, divide it up into tupperware for the week, and when you get hungry, EAT. Buy 20lbs of chicken breast ($40) and see how much you eat in a week. You will probably have some left over. Buy some of the egg white cartons (about $4 each for a 32oz) and have that for breakfast along with oat (again, very cheap).

So, you'll have a lot of chicken for $40, probably go through 5 cartons of egg whites ($20) and a bag of rice ($5). So you've spent $65. You'll have some $$$ left over to buy some steak and veggies to mix it up. You can eat great for cheap man, you just gotta be smart.

Good luck buddy

looking at how he looks i dont think he needs to eat that lean, he needs the cals to put on weight.
pasta,ground beef, whole eggs, chicken,potato's, maybe even a weight gainer drink, i am not really big on drinks but i think he probably will benefit from it

looking at how he looks i dont think he needs to eat that lean, he needs the cals to put on weight.
pasta,ground beef, whole eggs, chicken,potato's, maybe even a weight gainer drink, i am not really big on drinks but i think he probably will benefit from it

Agreed, just thought I'd give him a starting point showing it isn't that expensive. Thanks for adding that stuff in

As befitwme said....

Forget drugs,

Lift very heavy, get in and get out... 4-8 rep range. Not a lot of volume as your metabolism is already crazy. Chst/Back--Shldr/Arms--Legs. 3on 1off or 1on 1off. Short, brief, intense and again, HEAVY (whatever that means for you).

EAT, ALOT!! Keep it relatively clean (for health) but I'd throw down a few dirty meals a week as well. Good fats should be your friend-- olive oil, coconut oil, peanut butter etc. In-between meals throw down a protein/fat blend shake. Remember, fats have 9 cals per gram compared to 4 for pro/carb. As an added bonus they will assist in keeping your natural hormones kicking along. Lot's and lot's of fats!

It will be dificult at first eating that much but as you get stronger/bigger you should also get hungrier! If not, you are doing someting wrong.

You have a solid frame, if you do this, you will 'blow' up... all w/o drugs which is even better.

thanks for the advice im going to take your advice im going to keep updating you guys for tips it means alot my goal is to be about the size of that aussie zyzz without killing myself.

First off, I think this thread is probably a joke, but if it's not.................Keep it simple buddy. Workout often and hard, and eat as much as you can. Do this day after day, month after month, and in a year post some pics. You will probably be 30lbs of muscle heavier. You'd be a fool to use any drugs right now when you can make natural gains on your own for many years.

Yeah, I started out 145 lbs at 6 foot tall as a sophomore in High School and by the time I graduated 2 years later I was up to a fairly lean 185 lbs all prety much done natural.

You just have to put your nose to the grindstone and workoiut a lot and eat a lot of decent food. IF you are really serious about making fast progress I would hire one of the trainers we have on here. Dont use steroids until you have built up more of a base.

Hey at least he never even mentioned wanting to use AAS. So you are off to a good start. Use this forum as motivation to make your changes.
You already started your own thread here with pics, so now all you have to do is train, eat, read a lot here, and periodically post up your progress.

There are plenty of peeps here that will help you along with your progress pics which will give you great motivation. And if you do it natural, you will get even more kudo's I'm sure.

hey guys im looking for help ive been in the gym two weeks and i want to become large my stats are 6ft 1 145 ive attached a pic when i first started in the gym two weeks ago and now give me tips and i have the fastest metabolism in the world like i can eat a pizza and be hungry in 45 minutes i can gain and lose 5 pounds in a day.
Eat a ton under a bulking stack

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost