over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rory McIlroy on how much he and Tiger bench press

he has also been accused of taking test

Tiger bench 300 pounds?! Are you guys serious? No F$cking way..

First I doubt he even has the strength and second Tiger has so many back issues I doubt he could even bench 225

300 lbs for a single is nothing. I easily believe he could have done it, especially if he, like many people, train specifically to get stronger on the bench. I benched 300 X 3 when I was 16 and thin as a rail at 6'1 and 167 lbs.

I noticed at the beginning of the tour this year that Rory had done some filling out in upper pec and tricep areas. I believe it was during a live interview when they were somewhere hitting in the Florida swing and Rory said he had to go give do a drug test after his round. Since the accusations of Tiger using he looks a bit smaller.

I think its wild they don't test for PED's.... I am not good at golf but can bang it. I have a friend who is pretty good at golf and he said just on 300mg test and some var he hit the ball 30-50 yards farther.... if it works in baseball...
-F2S

he has also been accused of taking test

And G... Was using a doc in Canada I believe that was doing experimental stem cell stuff on knee injury I think. Doc was later linked to PEDs.

I think its wild they don't test for PED's.... I am not good at golf but can bang it. I have a friend who is pretty good at golf and he said just on 300mg test and some var he hit the ball 30-50 yards farther.... if it works in baseball...
-F2S

They do test for PEDs now along w Recs. Johnson was rumored to have been suspended for positive coke test.

who really cares what they can bench. no one on here will ever be ranked a number 1 golfer in the world.

who really cares what they can bench. no one on here will ever be ranked a number 1 golfer in the world.
or bodybuilder. powerlifter etc. for that matter.

I forgot the rule that you have to be the number 1 at something in the world in order to talk about it.

I learned a long time ago never to estimate a person's bench press ability by his appearance.

who cares. how much can they squat or deadlift? those are a mans lifts. then again I don't bench. Ha ha.

300 pounds isn't impressive in the slightest for anyone who has been lifting 4-5 years with any real seriousness for strength, especially considering Tiger isn't grinding in a factory or doing construction 5-6 days a week. He is a guy who has more than enough money to have any supplement, any amount of whole food made and catered for him, and a lifestyle with relatively minimal physical demands compared to many here.

I don't think it is a stretch at all to say Tiger can do that. Someone claiming 400 is a different ballgame IMO, but 300 pounds is believable. Hell I went to a 2A high school and we had over a dozen guys benching over 300. I wasn't one of them but even then it didn't seem like some feat of an elite lifter or athlete.

these dudes can definitely bench this weight. have you guys never seen the old video a long time ago of tiger working out? he reps 315 for like 4-8 reps. Dont know if its still around. But dudes, being strong in golf definitely helps and having a strong chest definitely helps. If you dont think so then you suck at golf haha. If youre any good at golf you would know that being stronger will lead to increased performance due to increased control/power of your swing. If you suck, ya that increase in control wont do you any good cause you dont know how to control the club in the first place. So those who suck already, ya you're just gonna slice it farther haha. But if you know how to swing, then you'll hit it farther of course because you know how to harness the strength and get the ball turning the correct way and spin it off the tee the least amount. Thats how dudes like mcclroy hit the ball so far when they are so tiny, because their swing mechanics are so good and efficient. No power-leaks in their swings. Anyways, Tiger and mcclroy can definitely bench these numbers, they arent even very impressive anyways, dont know why some people dont believe it. I feel like most of those who dont believe dont know jack about golf.
And for the record, when tiger was his biggest, he was reportedly receiving weekly at home injections of something from a doctor. He said it was to help with his sleep, but ya right man haha.
And for the record, my drive before i put on muscle was around 290 average and now it is 315 average with about once to three times a round i hit a drive 350 with only 10 or 15 yards of that being roll out. I hit my 3 wood 280 off the tee. Now imagine that benefit in the hands of the best players ever to play the game who are already amazing. Heck mcclroy ive seen hit his 3 wood farther than other pros drivers for like 340 yards. Its all in the swing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131