over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rotating compounds

Scoobieg

Newbies
Hey guys,

I’ve not been the most active poster over the years but I thought I’d post the question I have here to see if anyone has any experience of the following.

I’m 33 and been using gear for over 10 years and pretty much tried all the compounds out there and cycled them in many different ways.

Something I’ve never tried is switching compounds every 6-8 weeks which I’ve seen some coaches recommend.

for example I’ve seen
test used throughout the cycle and then switching from Eq to Tren to deca or combinations like that. Have any of you guys tried this? What where your results? If not why is it a bad idea (I understand 1/2 life’s and time’s to feel the drug ect could feeling the drug be a placebo ect? I’m interested in your opinions.

This is a good question I’ve also thought about this lately. At the beginning of the new year I’m gonna find out for myself. I’m gonna do test though out at probably 500mg per week with NPP at 300-400mg then at the 6 week mark switch to maybe Mast at 300-400mg per week. Hell I may go all in and throw an oral like Dbol the first four weeks and finish with Winstrol the last four weeks. I’m interested in what others have to say.

I’m definitely considering giving this ago on my next blast that’s for sure. What you say in regards to using npp then mast makes sense to me due to the Ester.

What I find very interesting is that I’ve seen some coaches recommend compounds that have a slower Ester like Deca and EQ, to be fair when I’ve used these compounds the gains tend to slow around the 6-8 week mark. It’s funny how we cycle these compounds for 12-16 weeks like there’s huge overnight gain in the later weeks when that’s not always the case especially judging it on my own experience.

although it goes against the general consensus and I’ve not really got anything to lose by trying something different I’m very tempted to use the likes of Deca then into Eq followed by Tren just to see what results I get.

Logic is swaying me to follow a protocol like you suggest with npp and mast ect. It’s certainly a dilemma!!

Im pretty much approaching my next blast with the thought of Einstein’s insanity quote in mind.

I’ve seen the way the coaches suggest and I’ve never done it that way always just been one steady dose of a couple compounds but like you said may be something to it and I can’t wait to see how it goes keep us updated on what you plan to do I’m interested

Thanks for the reply I’d be interested in knowing who you get on.

In terms of my next cycle my heads telling me to go down the route of 6 weeks npp into 6 weeks Tren but I’m not sure.

upon reading up and looking at some coach recommended cycles I’m tempted to do a longer 18 week cycle of 6 weeks eq, test and dbol follows by test and Tren for 6 weeks followed by test and Deca for 6 weeks (might swap the orders around)

My plan next year is to gain as much mass as possible over the first 3-4 months followed by a cruise before a cut ending in September.

Its based on the pseudo science that "your body adapts bro hit it differently to keep growth going bro" shifting doesn't Rly do much you need to up the dose as your body's myostatin limits the amount of muscle you can gain Tbh. Or up the food and get a bit chubbier or find another way to progress. I prefer to blast 8 weeks cruise 8 weeks probably.

Its based on the pseudo science that "your body adapts bro hit it differently to keep growth going bro" shifting doesn't Rly do much you need to up the dose as your body's myostatin limits the amount of muscle you can gain Tbh. Or up the food and get a bit chubbier or find another way to progress. I prefer to blast 8 weeks cruise 8 weeks probably.
Up the food is the big one. It gets hard to pound the food day in and day out.

Rotating compounds id agree on with short esters more then long.. because eq takes a bit to kick in so if u run for 6-8 week then stop and start new ester its like starting from bottom again in my eyes

Rotating compounds id agree on with short esters more then long.. because eq takes a bit to kick in so if u run for 6-8 week then stop and start new ester its like starting from bottom again in my eyes

This is a great post because this is a great example of the logic most of use create our cycles/blast.

I’m interested in looking at my next cycle from a different perspective. ie let’s say deca for example the half life is suggested to be from 6-14 days (this is the shortest it could be for the longest based on different data) This is what we’d base our cycles on meaning we’d do a 12 week + cycle.

I’m thinking instead of half life’s why don’t we look at the time it takes to absorb into the body? Surely that’s when the drug would start to work? I say this because if the drugs in the system and fully absorbed also maybe we take the drug more often regardless of Ester to create a steady stream and less fluctuations and quicker peak plasma level. We could cycle each drug for a shorter period of time. We would also have a cross over period due to the half life’s where as one is naturally tapering while the new addition is reaching its peak levels.

I’ve started my little personal experiment last week to see how things go and I’ll keep you guys in the loop with what I experience.

Im not going to post the conventional “I’ve gained 25lb or what ever....” I’m going to post how I’m feeling during the cycle and how I view my progress.

My current baseline diet is a shade under maintenance (based on the Xmas splurge) I’m going to run that for a total of 3 weeks then my calories are going to creep up based on my progress and visual gains.

Training wise I’m currently following the D.C. Training program which is a personal favourite of mine.

Cycle wise it’s begun as follows 200mg Deca and 200mg Test EOD followed by 40mg DBol per day. I’m using both 10mg Nolva per day due to being sensitive to the DBol (may change this to EOD as we move forward) and .5mcg of Adex eod too.

Currently I feel great! Sex drive has very quickly gone through the roof and I noticed this about 3-4 days in. Obviously only being 9 days in my main observation is I’m definitely more pumped I’ve dropped some fluid (Due to change of diet) so I’m looking a little more vascular but other than that nothing to report.

Yes I totally agree with this .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity