over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rotator Cuff Rehab

seeing that i am SO poor that i have to go to KFC to lick other peoples fingers - i cant afford health insurance. since i cant afford multiple doctor visits, i researched a bit online, and i believe i may have some rotator cuff injury/impingement.

i searched this forum and found some useful information. what i would like is if anyone could list a complete array of exercises to rehabilitate the entire rotator cuff complex. since i have never done these type of exercises i need precise descriptions how to do them (angles of bodyparts, positioning of palms, etc.) this information would be greatly appreciated. thanks all!

hey bud, depending on severity of injury one might start with elastic band internal and external rotaion exercises, these can then be progressed to Db's or cables. try youtube for good videos..

look for seatbelt maneuvre and sword maneuvre or something to that end...

once its painfree, to strengthen nicely try cuban press, with db's or bb, again, there are good youtube vids:)

oh and if i have a pt client with impingement, = no overhead movements or bb presses and elbows only to 90 degrees, ie do not go past parallel on presses

hey bud, depending on severity of injury one might start with elastic band internal and external rotaion exercises, these can then be progressed to Db's or cables. try youtube for good videos..

look for seatbelt maneuvre and sword maneuvre or something to that end...

once its painfree, to strengthen nicely try cuban press, with db's or bb, again, there are good youtube vids:)

oh and if i have a pt client with impingement, = no overhead movements or bb presses and elbows only to 90 degrees, ie do not go past parallel on presses

Yeah, medial/lateral shoulder rotation with resistance is good for rehabbing partial-thickness tears. If it's progressed to full-thickness, you will eventually need surgery. Good advice, too, on movements to avoid; I have a full-thickness supraspinatus tear, and these are exactly the ones that impinge my right shoulder and cause me grief!

wow thanks bro those are great!!! thanks to others who replied as well. it never occured to me to search youtube for this stuff!!

by the way i hope these exercises work without wearing that guys bodysuit!!! lol

Last edited:
These are great exercises

After re-injuring my rotator a week or so ago, I just tried the 2lb dumbbell exercise shown in one of the videos... Wow, instant relief. This stuff really works. No Joke.

seeing that i am SO poor that i have to go to KFC to lick other peoples fingers - i cant afford health insurance. since i cant afford multiple doctor visits, i researched a bit online, and i believe i may have some rotator cuff injury/impingement.

i searched this forum and found some useful information. what i would like is if anyone could list a complete array of exercises to rehabilitate the entire rotator cuff complex. since i have never done these type of exercises i need precise descriptions how to do them (angles of bodyparts, positioning of palms, etc.) this information would be greatly appreciated. thanks all!
As a chiropractor that does a lot of rehab exercises with RC injuries I can tell you that there is a huge amount of information on YouTube that is really easy to follow with some light dumbells, therapy bands, etc. Check it out! If you are motivated you will find a lot of useful information to apply toward your recovery. BTW, did you have a MRI? Any tearing of the RC tendon or labrum?

As a chiropractor that does a lot of rehab exercises with RC injuries I can tell you that there is a huge amount of information on YouTube that is really easy to follow with some light dumbells, therapy bands, etc. Check it out! If you are motivated you will find a lot of useful information to apply toward your recovery. BTW, did you have a MRI? Any tearing of the RC tendon or labrum?

This thread is almost 13 years old and the user has been banned.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws