over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ROUSEY VS. HOLM

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I much rather of seen her fight Meisha Tate again.. I believe shes won her last 3 or 4 fights all went the distance won by decision. I wonder why that didn't happen there was talk and I thought that was going to be her next fight....
Holms has a pretty good highlight reel. She has tremendous kicks but she hasn't really fought anybody. Pennington thats it.. She's 9-0 probably deserves a shot but I see no match for Rousey. I see another one round knockout. I'll be totally surprised if it ends any other way.. 6 of her 9 fights have been by TKO all leg kicks I believe. So she has talent and vicious kicks.. Hopefully she can learn from Rousey opponents and stay away from her and use those kicks to her advantage...
Rousey is becoming one of the womens highest paid athletes. Now shes in sports illustrated...
Well anyways same card I can't wait to see Mark Hunt and big foot Silva go at it again. That was a really good 1st fight. I can't wait to see the rematch

Attachments

• Rousey 2.jpg
    Rousey 2.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 5,750
Last edited:
What a joke of a fight.

After Holm's last win, she said she's not ready to fight any top contenders.

Sure enough, they put her against Rousey.

It's purely marketing by the UFC to make Rhonda seem even more unbeatable.

Basically you're going to pay to watch poor Holly get beat the hell up.

Rousey will win by submission in the first round.

I don't understand why I can't change the size of my photos. I cant believe she made sports illustrated

Attachments

• Rousey 3.jpg
    Rousey 3.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 3,082
I know its Dana his cash cow and boy he wants to ride it out as far as he can. They won't even consider Cyborg act kike she don't even exist.. Yea Yea Yea I know there in different weight classes but they could make that fight happen at a catch weight at 140lbs Everybody knows it

I see no match for Rousey. I see another one round knockout. I'll be totally surprised if it ends any other way

I kinda think rousey by armbar wouldnt surprise you either.

Rhonda wont try to stand long. Holms is training with jon jones and she has a high level professional kickboxing background from before she switched to mma.

Why would you if you were Rousey? Fight a bigger chick who is known to juicer. Nothing in that makes any sense for Rousey,

Ak

I don't want to see Rhonda vs Holm or Rhonda beat Tate again. Who has Cyborg beat???

I want to see her fight mayweather. I don't think she'd win tho

:food-:mil

I know its Dana his cash cow and boy he wants to ride it out as far as he can. They won't even consider Cyborg act kike she don't even exist.. Yea Yea Yea I know there in different weight classes but they could make that fight happen at a catch weight at 140lbs Everybody knows it

I so sick of rousey talking shit. She only fights people she can beat. She talks shit on Cyborg all the time but won't move up 3 lbs. She's scared.

Well i love Rousey but i know Holm's family so im torn who to go for....

But its going to be a great match!

I like Holms but Rousey is going to destroy her. Holms is a decent technical boxer but has no power in her punches...her high kick is all she has and Ronda is not gonna let her use it most likely.

Someone said earlier Ronda only picks fights she can win...there is noone on Ronda's level, not even close world class jujitsu experts are no joke. See how fluid her transitions and her judo is...I personaly haven't seen any of the male fighters who can match it.

And it would be more in the best interest of Cyborg if she never fights Ronda...even being all juiced up Ronda will beat her all natural.

People need to remember that its Cyborg that been making excuses. Make the weight, get the fight, profit.

People need to remember that its Cyborg that been making excuses. Make the weight, get the fight, profit.

True she is the one who is avoiding the fight cause she knows it will be her last EVER

I so sick of rousey talking shit. She only fights people she can beat. She talks shit on Cyborg all the time but won't move up 3 lbs. She's scared.

Cyborg fights at 145 rhonda fights at 135. Thats 10lbs. Rhonda hasnt been busted for roids. Cyborg has. Do you think of rhonda juiced up to a lean 145 like cyborg, that cyborg would still win? Do you think cyborg would win with over a year off peds and cutting down to 135?

Only chance Holly has is a well placed kick, ...I could see a fake from the liver to the head.

Anything is possible in the fight game.

Ak

Why would you if you were Rousey? Fight a bigger chick who is known to juicer. Nothing in that makes any sense for Rousey,

Ak

Its called scared. Knock Gina Carano the fuck out broken nose eye socket ended her career. Yea on Winny of course but the talent is there with Cyborg

I kinda think rousey by armbar wouldnt surprise you either.

Rhonda wont try to stand long. Holms is training with jon jones and she has a high level professional kickboxing background from before she switched to mma.

Thats right she needs to put some distance between her and Rousey and use her kicks and she might have a chance.. Unlike every one of her opponents who gets inside with her and gets demolished

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131