over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RTDs and Bars with good profiles

SL1CED

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I'm travelling, so I'm looking for some RTD brands and bar brands that are VERY high protein, moderate carb, and low fat?

Anyone know of any?

Don't think I have time to order them, but I have a store that has just about every supplement(that's online at least) in their store.

If I can be exact with macro's it'd probably be around 20-30g carbs, as low fat as possible, and 50-60 protein. No problem mixing and matching.

Never tried them myself but here is the link to their RTD'S, add H2O and go: **broken link removed**

Don't think it'll come in by Sunday. Even if it could, it'd be express shipping and that'd be awfully expensive.

Meh....You can find Syntha 6 RTD's almost anywhere now, why not just take your protein powder with you? CLIF Builder Bars, high in sugar though.

i swear by muscle milk rtd (buy at gas station) or lower fat muscle milk light but good fats in reg MM. Eas has rtd low fat like 20 g protein or ya could save some $ go with skim milk avail anywhere!

check out 2:1 bars

If you are bulking it's very hard to beat MetRx Big 100 bars. Near 400 cals with great macro breakdown. For cutting I like pure protein RTD's, they get cold as hell fast and taste great, very low carb.

the RTD's from Costco made by premier nutrition 18 pack for like $23.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 shake (11fl. oz)

Calories 160 Calories from Fat 30

Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 50mg
Sodium 330mg
Potassium 680mg
Total Carbohydrate 5g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugars 1g
Protein 30g

Synthra 6 RTDs from Costco are priced VERY well, taste better than any other I have tried and only have maybe 2 g sugar and a few grams of fat w/ 20g protein.

An even better deal are the True Protein RTDs at Costco that are very much like Syntha 5 RTDs but cheaper and dont taste quite as good although they are still taste great! Get a case and keep them ice cold. So good.

Correction, what Tylerman said. Premier Protein brand, not True
Protein as I incorrectly posted. Nice post Tylerman.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 shake (11fl. oz)

Calories 160 Calories from Fat 30

Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 50mg
Sodium 330mg
Potassium 680mg
Total Carbohydrate 5g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Sugars 1g
Protein 30g

Trioplex bars have a pretty good breakdown and good ingredients. They use whole oats, PB, etc. Possibly at the supp store by your home.

ALLMAX Nutrition just came out with the Isoflex RTDs in Vanilla and Chocolate. Real creamy

200 cals
8g Fat
4g Carb (3 fiber)
30g Protein

And The Isoflex bars are real good! Especially the Chocolate Decadent Almond Fudge. They are like candy bars

320 Cals
13 fat
34 carb (2 fiber, 1 sugar, the rest is 1g glycerine and 30g maltitol)
28 protein

I am diabetic, and these dont move my blood sugar at all, only slightly. So no insulin required for me haha

what i use right here, i dont like the almond caramel cuz in the summer it sticks to everything, didnt like the pb brownie...i liked the oatmeal, trying wispy crunch next

i swear by muscle milk rtd (buy at gas station) or lower fat muscle milk light but good fats in reg MM. Eas has rtd low fat like 20 g protein or ya could save some $ go with skim milk avail anywhere!

I look pregnant with milk. Muscle Milk is a good choice.

Used these last year-- very good. Probably the best bet, buy 4 bars and 2 per meal(fits the idea of the volume of food I'll consume in those to a T). IIRC, they were 32g protein/16g carbs.

If you are bulking it's very hard to beat MetRx Big 100 bars. Near 400 cals with great macro breakdown. For cutting I like pure protein RTD's, they get cold as hell fast and taste great, very low carb.

Bought met-rx last year...high sugar one's are high sugar. Low sugar one with alcohols make me even more gassy. Will be a bitch for me sitting in a plane and a bus with a stomach ache.

Protein 30g

True story. I get their bars generally before school, but 18 is too much for me. Looking for like 2 RTDS & 2-Bars.

Trioplex bars have a pretty good breakdown and good ingredients. They use whole oats, PB, etc. Possibly at the supp store by your home.

Will check out.

ALLMAX Nutrition just came out with the Isoflex RTDs in Vanilla and Chocolate. Real creamy

200 cals
8g Fat
4g Carb (3 fiber)
30g Protein

And The Isoflex bars are real good! Especially the Chocolate Decadent Almond Fudge. They are like candy bars

320 Cals
13 fat
34 carb (2 fiber, 1 sugar, the rest is 1g glycerine and 30g maltitol)
28 protein

I am diabetic, and these dont move my blood sugar at all, only slightly. So no insulin required for me haha

Do these got the sugar alcohols? Which make me fart like crazy.

I don't use rtds but get Worldwides Pure Protein bars from Walmart. $5.33 for a 6 count box. 20g of protein, 0g trans fats, 3g sugar, and 20g of carbs. 180 calories and 45 from fat calories. Can't beat them for the price.

I don't use rtds but get Worldwides Pure Protein bars from Walmart. $5.33 for a 6 count box. 20g of protein, 0g trans fats, 3g sugar, and 20g of carbs. 180 calories and 45 from fat calories. Can't beat them for the price.

What about dat dere sugar alcohols?

Zero Impact bars from VPX are pretty good. They have a little more fat, but they are quality EFAs. No sugar alcohols believe......which is good.;)

Zero Impact bars from VPX are pretty good. They have a little more fat, but they are quality EFAs. No sugar alcohols believe......which is good.;)

I've had that before--good profile, but if I remember correctly it tasted like cardboard with a sprinkle of dirt.

yeah, i used zero impacts b4 switching to 2:1..............not going back

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner