over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ru58841 and heart complications.

notorius

Registered
I was just about to use it, and have stumbled into this post at another web, any input would be appreciated.

**If you are using RU, PLEASE read all of this**

Hey, I've been a lurker on these boards and others for a little bit but made an account to talk about something that everyone should be aware of now that people are getting aboard the RU bandwagon.

First off, I am no stranger to research chemicals myself and have experience with several (IGF-1 LR3, racetams, Ipamorelan, CJC w/o DAC, Melanotan II, etc) and as anyone should, I have done a large amount of research and accepted the risks involved when "testing" these chemicals.

RU is a slightly different animal here, and I think extra caution needs to be taken when dealing with chemicals as powerful as this. Many people don't think that it is dangerous because it's topical, or they may assume it's similar to a SERM (or the opposite, in a way) since it occupies receptors, or that it is similar to FIN or DUT because it is an anti-androgen. We need to realize that this is a very powerful chemical that blocks EVERYTHING from the androgen receptors wherever it comes in contact with them.

The serum half-life is said to be around one hour. People seem to misinterpret this statement quite a bit. That doesn't mean that half the RU you take that gets into your blood stream only blocks receptors for one hour, it means that it will float around in your blood stream until it hits an androgen receptor (there are tons of these all over in your body), and after an hour, roughly half of the RU that is still floating around is finally gone. We do NOT know for sure the time RU stays bound to the androgen receptor, but it seems anecdotally around 1-2 days at least. One hour is PLENTY of time for RU to be systemic and effect other parts of the body. Aside from this, a small percentage of RU degrades into metabolites that half much longer half-lives and build up after weeks in the body.

RU58841 is said to have low systemic side effects in theory, but little solid research has truly been done on this. In animal models, it was shown to cause changes in sperm and feminization of the male offspring in females treated with this. If you search around the web, you will find MANY different instances of people reporting systemic side effects at different dosages on both vehicles, whether it be KB or PG/Ethanol. Some of the reported acute systems are libido loss, headaches, nausea, bloodshot eyes, and chest pain, among many other things.

I am writing this post because of all the effects, but primarily about the effect of RU on the heart. Although it is not well understood, DHT (and potentially other androgens) is suggested to be vital in preventing ischemia in heart tissue. Ischemia is the restriction of oxygen to tissues. A reported symptom of people using RU is periods of short breath and chest tightness. A STRONG ANDROGEN LIKE RU HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BLOCK THE ANDROGEN RECEPTORS OF THE HEART, PREVENTING IT FROM WORKING PROPERLY. Although no formal research on RU and heart has been done, it is VERY LIKELY that deprivation of your heart tissues to androgens can cause varying levels of ischemia (depending on dose, genetic predisposition, length of use, etc), MEANING THAT IT CAN POTENTIALLY CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEART ACUTELY OR CUMULATIVELY. You many not even be experiencing strong symptoms and be causing damage to your heart.

There is a post from another forum that was deleted (which I will post below) about a young guy (23 years old) that used only THREE DOSES of RU and ended up with heart failure. I am not saying that this case will happen to everyone, but there is a strong likelihood that long term cumulative damage could very well occur even if you are not showing strong symptoms. Drugs like FIN and DUT don't completely starve the androgen receptors, they simply reduce the amount of DHT by a percentage, therefore you do not see effects like these from those drugs. RU has an entirely different potential.

I am not getting anything out of writing this post other than a serious warning. I am all for self-improvement, but I feel like the line needs to be drawn sometimes. I will look just as goofy bald as anyone else here, but the careless risks that people are taking with RU lately just to keep their hair is worthy of being a psychiatric disorder. Your hair is not worth your life or health. The truth is that we really don't know much at all about this substance whatsoever.

I've covered this multiple times but here's my answer to that:

There is one guy on the entire internet who has reported heart failure issues supposedly related to RU58841 use, and it was after a grand total of 3 days of using it.

Wreaks of BS to me, and I know hundreds of guys who've used RU58841 and nobody has ever had an issue.

It is generally accepted in the hair loss community now that that one individual who posted that thread had an issue completely unrelated to RU in the first place, and it was a coincidence, or he was making it up entirely.

Can we say for certain? No of course not. But the overwhelming majority (99.9%) of people using RU have at worst toned down systemic sides that they would get from Finasteride anyways. Basically if you get systemic sides from DHT inhibition on RU, then Finasteride would've almost certainly absolutely destroyed you in the side effects department.

The only thing that is notable that could be heart related is that occasionally individuals who exceed 100mg per day have slight chest pains, but exceeding 100mg isn't recommended anyways.

With that said, I know of many guys who have exceeded 100mg per day with no issues, and one prominent poster on the biggest hair loss forum in the world was actually using up to 400mg/day at one point and he was totally fine.

You will actually hear of FAR more guys getting heart palpitations and other cardiovascular related side effects from simple Minoxidil use at the recommended dose than you will from guys using RU58841, and Minoxidil is FDA approved for hair loss and sold over the counter.

No flame here guy, but there is more than one review stating sides. Google RU side effects and you would see forums and personal experiences.
Maybe for some it works but not to others.

No flame here guy, but there is more than one review stating sides. Google RU side effects and you would see forums and personal experiences.
Maybe for some it works but not to others.

There's more than one supposed case of heart failure? I think not.

Yes there is more than one case of side effects, read my post again.

What drug on this earth doesn't have any cases of side effects.

I was just about to use it, and have stumbled into this post at another web, any input would be appreciated.

**If you are using RU, PLEASE read all of this**

Hey, I've been a lurker on these boards and others for a little bit but made an account to talk about something that everyone should be aware of now that people are getting aboard the RU bandwagon.

First off, I am no stranger to research chemicals myself and have experience with several (IGF-1 LR3, racetams, Ipamorelan, CJC w/o DAC, Melanotan II, etc) and as anyone should, I have done a large amount of research and accepted the risks involved when "testing" these chemicals.

RU is a slightly different animal here, and I think extra caution needs to be taken when dealing with chemicals as powerful as this. Many people don't think that it is dangerous because it's topical, or they may assume it's similar to a SERM (or the opposite, in a way) since it occupies receptors, or that it is similar to FIN or DUT because it is an anti-androgen. We need to realize that this is a very powerful chemical that blocks EVERYTHING from the androgen receptors wherever it comes in contact with them.

The serum half-life is said to be around one hour. People seem to misinterpret this statement quite a bit. That doesn't mean that half the RU you take that gets into your blood stream only blocks receptors for one hour, it means that it will float around in your blood stream until it hits an androgen receptor (there are tons of these all over in your body), and after an hour, roughly half of the RU that is still floating around is finally gone. We do NOT know for sure the time RU stays bound to the androgen receptor, but it seems anecdotally around 1-2 days at least. One hour is PLENTY of time for RU to be systemic and effect other parts of the body. Aside from this, a small percentage of RU degrades into metabolites that half much longer half-lives and build up after weeks in the body.

RU58841 is said to have low systemic side effects in theory, but little solid research has truly been done on this. In animal models, it was shown to cause changes in sperm and feminization of the male offspring in females treated with this. If you search around the web, you will find MANY different instances of people reporting systemic side effects at different dosages on both vehicles, whether it be KB or PG/Ethanol. Some of the reported acute systems are libido loss, headaches, nausea, bloodshot eyes, and chest pain, among many other things.

I am writing this post because of all the effects, but primarily about the effect of RU on the heart. Although it is not well understood, DHT (and potentially other androgens) is suggested to be vital in preventing ischemia in heart tissue. Ischemia is the restriction of oxygen to tissues. A reported symptom of people using RU is periods of short breath and chest tightness. A STRONG ANDROGEN LIKE RU HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BLOCK THE ANDROGEN RECEPTORS OF THE HEART, PREVENTING IT FROM WORKING PROPERLY. Although no formal research on RU and heart has been done, it is VERY LIKELY that deprivation of your heart tissues to androgens can cause varying levels of ischemia (depending on dose, genetic predisposition, length of use, etc), MEANING THAT IT CAN POTENTIALLY CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEART ACUTELY OR CUMULATIVELY. You many not even be experiencing strong symptoms and be causing damage to your heart.

There is a post from another forum that was deleted (which I will post below) about a young guy (23 years old) that used only THREE DOSES of RU and ended up with heart failure. I am not saying that this case will happen to everyone, but there is a strong likelihood that long term cumulative damage could very well occur even if you are not showing strong symptoms. Drugs like FIN and DUT don't completely starve the androgen receptors, they simply reduce the amount of DHT by a percentage, therefore you do not see effects like these from those drugs. RU has an entirely different potential.

I am not getting anything out of writing this post other than a serious warning. I am all for self-improvement, but I feel like the line needs to be drawn sometimes. I will look just as goofy bald as anyone else here, but the careless risks that people are taking with RU lately just to keep their hair is worthy of being a psychiatric disorder. Your hair is not worth your life or health. The truth is that we really don't know much at all about this substance whatsoever.

If you go over to many of the dedicated HairLoss forums, you can clearly see RU has become a staple mark choice for many hairloss sufferers. And it's affective. It is was causing heart failure and serious side, you'd see it by now. I've been using for three months with ZERO sides. The 23 year old who had the heart attack? Likely just a coincidence. Bottom line is this stuff WORKS! It's completely stopping my shedding. I feel it's safe, there are hundreds of thousands of people using it and if it was causing people these serious sides, we'd know it.

I don't know guys. Women have very low amounts of androgens getting to heart tissue and they frequently have heart failure.;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear