over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Shedding stopped almost immediately ive almost used RU fir 3 months and never see more then a few hairs in the sink. I used to see way to many at least 20-30 a few times a day..

i am still hoping for regrowth but if not I will be happy just keeping what I have..

how important is it to keep the premixed RU refrigerated?

Shedding stopped almost immediately ive almost used RU fir 3 months and never see more then a few hairs in the sink. I used to see way to many at least 20-30 a few times a day..

i am still hoping for regrowth but if not I will be happy just keeping what I have..

how important is it to keep the premixed RU refrigerated?

Depends how quickly you go through it.

It isn't unstable in room temperature, it's just ideal to store it in the fridge for longevity (mixed). Raws stored in the freezer.

A mixed solution at room temp out of direct light will likely retain max efficacy for at least 6-12 months, I just tend to be cautious and keep it in the fridge as I don't want to risk it.

Depends how quickly you go through it.

It isn't unstable in room temperature, it's just ideal to store it in the fridge for longevity (mixed). Raws stored in the freezer.

A mixed solution at room temp out of direct light will likely retain max efficacy for at least 6-12 months, I just tend to be cautious and keep it in the fridge as I don't want to risk it.

is anyone seeing regeowth with higher doses?

There is an user named Barney who has a log on here using a product that contains RU. He had some regrowth over the period of a year or so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know its supposedly topical and only a small percentage goes systemic, but anecdotally have any of you gotten estrogenic sides; puffy nips, female pattern fat stores, acne, loss of gains? etc

Ive seen reports of these on hairloss forums but they tend to be from people not on exogenous testosterone in the first place

I know its supposedly topical and only a small percentage goes systemic, but anecdotally have any of you gotten estrogenic sides; puffy nips, female pattern fat stores, acne, loss of gains? etc

Ive seen reports of these on hairloss forums but they tend to be from people not on exogenous testosterone in the first place

Interested in this answer too

Me personally

No.

But being on PEDs, even TRT during a cruise is a huge difference compared to being natural.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anytime you inhibit DHT systemically, you are leaving more Test in your system to aromatize into Estrogen. This is how guys get gyno on Finasteride, and then they blame the Finasteride when in reality it was just their lack of research, understanding of basic bloodwork, and unfortunately a general trust of what any doctor tells them as gospel.

Most doctors can't diagnose issues related to hormones if their life depended on it.

Simple baseline bloods and then bloods once it's saturated in your system would identify any notable increases in Estrogen that may need a mild AI to address.

With that being said, RU58841 shouldn't inhibit the enzyme 5α-Reductase so I don't know why someone would get Estrogen side effects from it.

Perhaps if the RU went systemic to an extent, it could inhibit the 5α-R, but if that were the case then the management of the issue would be the same.

The main thing to understand when it comes to inhibiting DHT in your system is:

Testosterone converts to DHT and also aromatizes into Estrogen.

When you inhibit the conversion of Testosterone into DHT, you now have more circulating Testosterone in your system, as less of it has converted to DHT.

So, now that you have increased T levels, that means there's more T to aromatize into Estrogen.

And voila, a perfect recipe for gyno and high estrogen symptoms if one was already borderline high E in their baseline bloods and didn't take adequate precautions.

The solution would be baseline bloods as a reference point, follow-up bloods once its' saturated in your system, Estrogen management with a mild AI if necessary to bring Estrogen back into range (if you needed it).

Last edited:
Anytime you inhibit DHT systemically, you are leaving more Test in your system to aromatize into Estrogen. This is how guys get gyno on Finasteride, and then they blame the Finasteride when in reality it was just their lack of research, understanding of basic bloodwork, and unfortunately a general trust of what any doctor tells them as gospel.

Most doctors can't diagnose issues related to hormones if their life depended on it.

Simple baseline bloods and then bloods once it's saturated in your system would identify any notable increases in Estrogen that may need a mild AI to address.

With that being said, RU58841 shouldn't inhibit the enzyme 5α-Reductase so I don't know why someone would get Estrogen side effects from it.

Perhaps if the RU went systemic to an extent, it could inhibit the 5α-R, but if that were the case then the management of the issue would be the same.

The main thing to understand when it comes to inhibiting DHT in your system is:

Testosterone converts to DHT and also aromatizes into Estrogen.

When you inhibit the conversion of Testosterone into DHT, you now have more circulating Testosterone in your system, as less of it has converted to DHT.

So, now that you have increased T levels, that means there's more T to aromatize into Estrogen.

And voila, a perfect recipe for gyno and high estrogen symptoms if one was already borderline high E in their baseline bloods and didn't take adequate precautions.

The solution would be baseline bloods as a reference point, follow-up bloods once its' saturated in your system, Estrogen management with a mild AI if necessary to bring Estrogen back into range (if you needed it).

Great post. Ive never had an issues with finsasteride on trt. That said since I read this post Ive used a very low dose mild ai with finasteride.

what are your thoughts on deca and finasteride?

Since when you get out of the shower hair is wet , this is a good time to use the RU, yes?

do you feel RU used 4x's a week would have benefits?
I ask bc on 150 mgs test weekly, 600 deca and 300 eq,and dbol on weight training days.

I would use the Ru on days dbol is taken. On deca lower, dosed test and eq hairline seems to be not at all effected or very minimally.

Anyone else find Chemyo service has gone to shit? They are no longer present here, there instgram hasnt been updated for months, my account got deleted, they jacked up the prices and lowered the discounts and don't answer their emails. Wanted some Ru 58841 but I don't even know if they are in business or will f up the order.

Anyone else find Chemyo service has gone to shit? They are no longer present here, there instgram hasnt been updated for months, my account got deleted, they jacked up the prices and lowered the discounts and don't answer their emails. Wanted some Ru 58841 but I don't even know if they are in business or will f up the order.

No Havent noticed but Ill more than likely be ordering soon.

I like that they showed they testing certificate of analysis.

would be nice if they put more mg in the bottle. My bottle has seemed to go way too fast :yeahthat:

Just looked on the webiste and they have the powder . Can anyone post an exact step by step how to mix the powder?

do we have a chemyo rep here?

Last edited:
No Havent noticed but Ill more than likely be ordering soon.

I like that they showed they testing certificate of analysis.

would be nice if they put more mg in the bottle. My bottle has seemed to go way too fast :yeahthat:

Just looked on the webiste and they have the powder . Can anyone post an exact step by step how to mix the powder?

do we have a chemyo rep here?

I would be wary of the COA, they could just test a batch and and include a copy on all packages or outright just falsify the COA. Not saying they did so but I don't put much value to it.
You could just simply just pour some powder into minoxidil. However you can't put a very high concentration.
They used to be on here, they were a sponsor but not any longer. They also had good response and discounts, not anymore.

I would be wary of the COA, they could just test a batch and and include a copy on all packages or outright just falsify the COA. Not saying they did so but I don't put much value to it.
You could just simply just pour some powder into minoxidil. However you can't put a very high concentration.
They used to be on here, they were a sponsor but not any longer. They also had good response and discounts, not anymore.

sorry to hear that. any other companies that seem legit?

sorry to hear that. any other companies that seem legit?

Chemyo is still legit. They pay for third party testing (totally separate from the COA's they get from the company they get their raws from).

I imagine if you wanted to validate that their testing is legitimate or not for certain would be to contact the company they use for their testing and checking.

Haven't heard any customer service complaints, but yes they never seem to login here anymore. I imagine they are more responsive over email. The product is definitely still the same quality though, I can't speak for the customer service though.

Last edited:
Chemyo is still legit. They pay for third party testing (totally separate from the COA's they get from the company they get their raws from).

I imagine if you wanted to validate that their testing is legitimate or not for certain would be to contact the company they use for their testing and checking.

Haven't heard any customer service complaints, but yes they never seem to login here anymore. I imagine they are more responsive over email. The product is definitely still the same quality though, I can't speak for the customer service though.

Customer Services isnt the hottest. After reading this thread, I emailed them yesterday after trying to place an order for the powder and haven't heard back. the website wont let me check out. Ive ordered here last time, and it went smooth. It says they take credit cards; however , It wont let me check out

Customer Services isnt the hottest. After reading this thread, I emailed them yesterday after trying to place an order for the powder and haven't heard back. the website wont let me check out. Ive ordered here last time, and it went smooth. It says they take credit cards; however , It wont let me check out

Their cc processing is down right now so that makes sense. Not sure why they don't have an autoresponder set up to let customers know that's what the issue is though.

Ever heard of Kane group?
thumbnail

I've been super inconsistent with my RU use lately, I was using it everyday for probably more than a year but lately I've just let it lapse and haven't used it more than a couple times in the past couple weeks.

The thing is my hair seems to be noticeably thicker than before, has anyone ever experienced that? Kinda seems like it might be something where you see the results after you come off, very strange....

I've been super inconsistent with my RU use lately, I was using it everyday for probably more than a year but lately I've just let it lapse and haven't used it more than a couple times in the past couple weeks.

The thing is my hair seems to be noticeably thicker than before, has anyone ever experienced that? Kinda seems like it might be something where you see the results after you come off, very strange....

Good to hear that results seems permanent or close to permeate for you. :)

It is quite costly to keep up with, along with all the other supplements, we take, etc, so I think using it when needed most like on a cycle could be best

maybe sometimes use this, maybe sometimes use finasteride. maybe sometimes use both. Maybe sometimes take a break

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws