over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Good to hear that results seems permanent or close to permeate for you. :)

It is quite costly to keep up with, along with all the other supplements, we take, etc, so I think using it when needed most like on a cycle could be best

maybe sometimes use this, maybe sometimes use finasteride. maybe sometimes use both. Maybe sometimes take a break

What i'm thinking is that when I was using RU I was in a perpetual shed, it was working but it was making me shed. So when I came off I'm not shedding anymore and I can see the full results.....I don't know I'm just thinking out loud here.

What do you guys think?

What i'm thinking is that when I was using RU I was in a perpetual shed, it was working but it was making me shed. So when I came off I'm not shedding anymore and I can see the full results.....I don't know I'm just thinking out loud here.

What do you guys think?

The life cycle of hair is quite long, and there are a million factors that one could misconstrue as a reason for something or other occurring.

For example, I have a seasonal shed each summer (life cycle restarting).

This could be misconstrued as my hair suddenly not responding to drugs, but the reality is this is supposed to happen and would occur regardless (took me a few cycles of meticulously monitoring my hair loss patterns to realize this).

You could be correct.

All I know is, max protection year round = best way to ensure you lose the least amount of hair. That should be the main focus and first thing addressed. As well as ideally dropping all DHT derivatives and heavy androgens (except when/if absolutely necessary 4-6 weeks out of a show for cosmetic drying + hardening).

After your foundation is set of max protection from androgen miniaturization, other things can be addressed that could be causing AA progression, or sporadic (non-AA related sheds) like abusing Thyroid hormones, iodine deficiencies, iron/ferritin deficiencies, Biotin deficiencies caused by eating too many egg whites uncooked, temporary sheds induced by hormonal fluctuations, sheds induced by peptide use with fillers your body has an adverse reaction to (I shed on Melanotan every time), etc.

Last edited:
The life cycle of hair is quite long, and there are a million factors that one could misconstrue as a reason for something or other occurring.

For example, I have a seasonal shed each summer (life cycle restarting).

This could be misconstrued as my hair suddenly not responding to drugs, but the reality is this is supposed to happen and would occur regardless (took me a few cycles of meticulously monitoring my hair loss patterns to realize this).

You could be correct.

All I know is, max protection year round = best way to ensure you lose the least amount of hair. That should be the main focus and first thing addressed. As well as ideally dropping all DHT derivatives and heavy androgens (except when/if absolutely necessary 4-6 weeks out of a show for cosmetic drying + hardening).

After your foundation is set of max protection from androgen miniaturization, other things can be addressed that could be causing AA progression, or sporadic (non-AA related sheds) like abusing Thyroid hormones, iodine deficiencies, iron/ferritin deficiencies, Biotin deficiencies caused by eating too many egg whites uncooked, temporary sheds induced by hormonal fluctuations, sheds induced by peptide use with fillers your body has an adverse reaction to (I shed on Melanotan every time), etc.

As far as dht derivatives, thats a common myth,

It seems that once the term "DHT derivative" started popping up, people immediatley started attaching the words "hair loss" to any steroid identified as such. This is a misconception, and a big fat one at that. For starters, you need to know that the most problematic steroids in terms of hair loss are the testosterone derivatives, not DHT-derived compounds. This is because testosterone is open to enzyme potentiation in various "androgen responsive" tissues (like the scalp), by its local coversion to a stronger "dihydro" analog (DHT). If a steroid is a DHT-based compound to begin with, it is already in a "dihydro" form and cannot be converted to a stronger steroid in an area of the body like this. Just look at the popular DHT-derived steroids. This list includes drugs like Primobolan, Winstrol and Anavar. These steroids can trigger hair loss, as all steroids can, but they are most certainley not known to be the most problematic in this regard.~

I use ketoconazole year round so I think this helps prevent , as there some studies on ketoconazole being effective for keeping hair.

Good information , and your right the best way to make sure you dont lose any hair, is to use year round.

As far as dht derivatives, thats a common myth,

It seems that once the term "DHT derivative" started popping up, people immediatley started attaching the words "hair loss" to any steroid identified as such. This is a misconception, and a big fat one at that. For starters, you need to know that the most problematic steroids in terms of hair loss are the testosterone derivatives, not DHT-derived compounds. This is because testosterone is open to enzyme potentiation in various "androgen responsive" tissues (like the scalp), by its local coversion to a stronger "dihydro" analog (DHT). If a steroid is a DHT-based compound to begin with, it is already in a "dihydro" form and cannot be converted to a stronger steroid in an area of the body like this. Just look at the popular DHT-derived steroids. This list includes drugs like Primobolan, Winstrol and Anavar. These steroids can trigger hair loss, as all steroids can, but they are most certainley not known to be the most problematic in this regard.~

I use ketoconazole year round so I think this helps prevent , as there some studies on ketoconazole being effective for keeping hair.

Good information , and your right the best way to make sure you dont lose any hair, is to use year round.

Winny - Horrible on hair
Masteron - Horrible on hair
Proviron - Horrible on hair

^ all DHT derivatives.

I'm giving a general guideline.

In general, staying away from heavy androgens (and DHT derivatives) is wise.

Last edited:
how would you guys rate Equipoise in regards hair? I know it's supposed to be mild on paper but have your experiences confirmed this or been different?

how would you guys rate Equipoise in regards hair? I know it's supposed to be mild on paper but have your experiences confirmed this or been different?

It's not bad for most guys (except those that are very sensitive).

Deca or NPP (Nandrolone) is the best mass building steroid that is hair safe (or as safe as an effective steroid can be on hair).

That is, unless you are on Finasteride or Dutasteride, in that case it becomes far less hair friendly.

If you're not on a 5α-Reductase inhibitor then Nandrolone will be your best friend.

In my experience it is the easiest on hair. I can run high doses and be fine. Testosterone, tren and winstrol are the worst for me.

Winny - Horrible on hair

^ all DHT derivatives.

What do you think about primobolan and 1 test cyp (DHB) for hair loss?

Would you say tbol and superdrol are relatively safe from a hair perspective?

Winny - Horrible on hair

^ all DHT derivatives.

^^ this. Winstrol and Proviron were the worst for me.

So after stopping does hair revert back to what it was?

Also, sides?

Yes. No sides that I know of. I have heard of it going systemic which could cause erection problems. I take it and it doesn't seem to do that with me.

RU58841 is a hair regrowth research chemical right?

it doesnt prevent hairloss does it?

Ive been using Kane RU, and I hope im wrong, it doesnt seem to be doing anything.

I used chemyo before, company natrol used to be a rep for, and at least i didnt seem to lose hair on it. and maybe gained some.

Used a test eq and test cycle maybe six weeks that ended in January first.

been rubbing the Kane RU on my hair, and I have seen the testing anysis report , and it looked good, you wouldnt think someone would fake it, unless they are a real piece of poop.

Is hair known to fall out at first, then come back on RU?

RU58841 doesn't regrow hair. It is intended to prevent loss.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws