over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

Primo is a DHT derivative as far as i know. However, i've heard mixed things about in regards to hairless. Who's done well with Primo and hair here? At what doses? Anyone not have any loss at 600mg/week? What about 400mg/wk?

how would you guys rate Equipoise in regards hair? I know it's supposed to be mild on paper but have your experiences confirmed this or been different?

No problems for me. I kept my head buzzed for 15 yrs and just recently let the top grow to 1" figuring I would look bald. But no. Just finished a 16 on eq.

What's the latest on RU58841?

I grabbed some from the Anagenic site and just started this week with 1mL of the 5% daily... I missed one day due to travel but doubt that's going to be a big deal missing a couple days here and there.

Also washing my scalp with ketoconazole 1% shampoo and letting it sit while I shower. And have some OTC rogaine foam that just came in... thinking continue the keto shampoo wash in the shower and do the RU during the day...before bed rogaine. I will still shave my head or if I get good growth back then cut super short but tired of the skirted eggshell look if I don't get around to shaving my head DAILY. Looking at the red light helmet deals I've been told that is VERY effective...but at about $500 I'll see how this goes first.

What's the latest on RU58841?

I grabbed some from the Anagenic site and just started this week with 1mL of the 5% daily... I missed one day due to travel but doubt that's going to be a big deal missing a couple days here and there.

Also washing my scalp with ketoconazole 1% shampoo and letting it sit while I shower. And have some OTC rogaine foam that just came in... thinking continue the keto shampoo wash in the shower and do the RU during the day...before bed rogaine. I will still shave my head or if I get good growth back then cut super short but tired of the skirted eggshell look if I don't get around to shaving my head DAILY. Looking at the red light helmet deals I've been told that is VERY effective...but at about $500 I'll see how this goes first.

I used anagenic on a 8 week test and eq cycle. used finasteride to stop test and this for eq and I seemed to have lost some.

I recently got chemyo's and used this on contest prep cycle very little androgenic and havent noticed any loss. I trust chemyos right now. That and it has third party testing. I dont have any affiliation with them either, Itd be cool if I did bc I could use there ru and promote it too.

if this works for you, great, and it has third party testing, great.

Moving on, im wondering if RU makes that dht attacking the follicle is blocked in dht derivates -like masteron, and nandrolone derivatives- like tren ?

I held off on tren this year due to the fact Im scared of losing any more of my hair, and wasnt sure RU would help me keep all of what I have, for that reason the androgenic ratio of tren , which correct me if im wrong a 100 mgs of tren is equal to the androgenic ratio of about 300-500 mgs testosterone. So for me this was too risky.

Last edited:
I used anagenic on a 8 week test and eq cycle. used finasteride to stop test and this for eq and I seemed to have lost some.

I recently got chemyo's and used this on contest prep cycle very little androgenic and havent noticed any loss. I trust chemyos right now. That and it has third party testing. I dont have any affiliation with them either, Itd be cool if I did bc I could use there ru and promote it too.

if this works for you, great, and it has third party testing, great.

Moving on, im wondering if RU makes that dht attacking the follicle is blocked in dht derivates -like masteron, and nandrolone derivatives- like tren ?

I held off on tren this year due to the fact Im scared of losing any more of my hair, and wasnt sure RU would help me keep all of what I have, for that reason the androgenic ratio of tren , which correct me if im wrong a 100 mgs of tren is equal to the androgenic ratio of about 300-500 mgs testosterone. So for me this was too risky.

I started using it and then figured...even if my hair came back 100% I don't want to have to cut and style and maintain it AND I don't want to buy shampoo, conditioned and likely would need to keep up the rogaine, laser light treatments and the RU long term? Nah too much work, easier to just laser my whole head bald a few treatments, then just do a couple a year to keep it up. :eek:

Has there been anyone that claims regrowth of hair, or is it just mainly preventive?

Im wondering, does this prevent from total hair loss from masteron, equipoise, primo, tren, anavar ?

Can any long time users of RU chime in with their results thus far

Used it since 2017 and I think its helped keep my hair

I dont use all the time, usually when on cycle

on trt maybe every second or third day

I once used anagen s brand for a couple months on cycle, and this was a tren run for five weeks, at 150 mgs max, and seemed to lose quite a bit

I use the old sponsors here

Used it since 2017 and I think its helped keep my hair

I dont use all the time, usually when on cycle

on trt maybe every second or third day

I once used anagen s brand for a couple months on cycle, and this was a tren run for five weeks, at 150 mgs max, and seemed to lose quite a bit

I use the old sponsors here
so it has helped you keep your hair, has there been any new growth? Because i havent kept a close eye on my hair in the last 3yrs and at this point if im just keeping what i have i might just say fuck it and shave it

I think it has or I wouldnt have just dropped over 200 $ on some

ive seen new growth in the past year as I started minoxidil and derma rolling

ive been taking finasteride on and off for years now , cant use fina with deca so thats my off time, and when i use ru, on trt can use every other day , every third day , and still works great

RU works great. I've been using it for maybe 3 years and stopped all hair loss, with the exception of a period where I stopped using it for a few months when I started losing it again. That said, it won't help with regrowth. Like said above, I've been derma rolling and using minoxidil regularly and have seen some regrowth, but I'm still thin. My best advice is if you see the loss happening then get on it immediately so you have the best chance of regrowing where youve lost it.

I think it has or I wouldnt have just dropped over 200 $ on some

ive seen new growth in the past year as I started minoxidil and derma rolling

ive been taking finasteride on and off for years now , cant use fina with deca so thats my off time, and when i use ru, on trt can use every other day , every third day , and still works great

When you get on deca, how many days prior do you stop the finasteride? What dose test/deca do you run? Do you see much hair loss?

at least a few days, and even lower the dose of finasteride

it depends, on average 300/300 , i havent seen much

at least a few days, and even lower the dose of finasteride

it depends, on average 300/300 , i havent seen much

Would you say, it's be wise to stop the finasteride at least a week before getting on deca? So, at 300mg test and 300mg deca, you haven't seen much hair loss? Do you run this cycle for a short amount of time?

Would you say, it's be wise to stop the finasteride at least a week before getting on deca? So, at 300mg test and 300mg deca, you haven't seen much hair loss? Do you run this cycle for a short amount of time?
yeah a week is fine

I dont think ive seen too much signifant hairloss in 8 weeks of 300 test and 300 deca, I prefer using finasteride as this protects well, unfortunely the cost of using deca is not using finasteride. i just got a short haircut and my hair is not what it was seven years ago, than again, i started trt and cycling six years ago

Been reading up about RU58841 as I would like to run some Tren again. Would RU58841 work against hair loss caused by Tren?

Been reading up about RU58841 as I would like to run some Tren again. Would RU58841 work against hair loss caused by Tren?

Its very subjective, some are ultra responders to RU and some don’t respond at all with everyone else in between. It doesn’t hurt to try and see what kind of results you get...

I tried it for a bit. Once you stop a massive shedding occurs. It’s damaged my hairline. If you’re good with using it religiously and never stopping, it works wonders. However, it’s a commitment for life (one I’m not willing to make with a research chemical that never made it to market). If you have to stop for any reason, a massive shed occurs and does not come back. You should check our Derek on More Plates More Dates on YouTube. He stopped for a few weeks and it crucified his hairline. Once he went back on, it repaired.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131