over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rude Ass Guy

You need to have your *gym face* on.. I must look pissed because people never bother me about stuff like that... I can even use multiple machines and people stay off of them even if I walk across the gym to use something else. I think I convey aggression very well and one look in my eyes and you know I would give you trouble.. and I probably would... and I'm really a nice guy most of the time but when I get to the gym I swear something comes over me.

Unless of course you're a female.. then you get a smile and chit chat.

my point 100%, i almost have that "i dare you to say something" look.

wow the guy you just told the story about is me in my gym.. :eek: hell i went up last week to these two guys on the incline bench and i ask them how many more sets they got and they said 4 each :eek: and they had already done like 4 sets, so these guys are steadily over in the corner talking forever to their friends laughing and joking betweens sets, so i let them each do one more set and when they go over to their friends the next time i dump the 225 they had on the bar in the floor and yelled over to them " NOW YOUR DONE" :mad: and me and my workout partner start our workout, they guys walk over get their towls and move on, I felt bad later on and went to appologize and explain why i did what i did and they said no big deal, "we were talking alot" and everything was cool, but damn at the time i was one pissed mofo :mad: :mad:

wow the guy you just told the story about is me in my gym.. :eek: hell i went up last week to these two guys on the incline bench and i ask them how many more sets they got and they said 4 each :eek: and they had already done like 4 sets, so these guys are steadily over in the corner talking forever to their friends laughing and joking betweens sets, so i let them each do one more set and when they go over to their friends the next time i dump the 225 they had on the bar in the floor and yelled over to them " NOW YOUR DONE" :mad: and me and my workout partner start our workout, they guys walk over get their towls and move on, I felt bad later on and went to appologize and explain why i did what i did and they said no big deal, "we were talking alot" and everything was cool, but damn at the time i was one pissed mofo :mad: :mad:

lay off the tren haha

This happens alot with me, except it's usually with obese women.

damn, that guy was hating on the stump because of the weight you were doing I bet. You were in the right

BOOMSHAKER...Pam Grier!!!! That's what's up!!! She will always be my fantasy girl!! Fine in the day..still fine as hell!! She likes younger guys too.

damn bro your old if you remember her! bahahahaha j/k

so i let them each do one more set and when they go over to their friends the next time i dump the 225 they had on the bar in the floor and yelled over to them " NOW YOUR DONE" :mad:

:D

Gotta admit that seeing newbies doing countless sets on a bench or a machine I need tends to REALLY piss me off :mad: Especially when:

1/ their form is horrible
2/ the weight they use is ridiculous (either 2 lbs each side of the barbell for 200 reps or much more than they can handle :rolleyes: )
3/ they indeed spend 10 min talking in between

When it happens the nice guy I usually am quickly turns in the worst bastard you can imagine :mad: :eek: In these moments I just feel like telling them "hey dudes you're just wasting your time... get outta here and let the big boys do their thing" :eek: LMAO :D ;)

I think you should have struck a conversation and meanwhile scratch deep in your ass, or pick your nose and then grab the bar, also coughing uncontrollably all over the bench.:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity