over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ruined Diet?

Massondeck

Registered
Ok so I have been dieting for the last 5 weeks pretty hardcore. I train 4-5 days a week and do cardio atleast 6 times a week.
I split my lifting and cardio throughout the day. Cardio usually in the morning and lifting later on in the afternoon. So Ive been getting great results. I went down from a 32 1/8 inch waist to a 29 7/8 inch waist in 5 weeks without losing hardly any muscle. I eat really great make 4 days worth of meals in advance which comes from a 50/30/20 macros, respectively. Im an mesomorph, but basically I want your opinion to how far I might have put myself back from the way I've eaten the last 3 days from your guys personal experience. I eat 5 times a day, which constitutes for 2100 calories/day for a 170 lb, 8.5% bodyfat male. In the last 3 days, the bad food Ive eaten has been;
4 Jimmy Johns Sandwiches
2 McChickens, and Medium Fries from McDonalds
3 Glazed Donuts from Dunkin Donuts
2 Hot Dogs with Cheese and Ketchup

I'm just trying to figure out how far it has put me back from before I ate bad? Week cardio, Two weeks? I know the variables are very high but I currently feel like crap cause feel like I have wasted a lot of cardio and hard work. My body doesn't look like its changed too much but I notice the definition is less.

Don't worry about the past and just get back on track.

You can still eat crappy food & lose weight, it is more a matter of calories from said crap food that has the most impact IMO. Obviously it isn't healthy eating that stuff.

Last edited:
how far do you visually look set back? I think your over analyzing things. Some people eat all that plus some in one day, probably look like crap but.... So what you lived a little for 3 days. Do you need to be scolded and told your a bad boy for eating a few donuts? no big deal imo

5 weeks hardcore dieting? You probably deserve a few cheat meals.

Unless it was a massive amount of calories, I'd bet the damage is not too bad.
You know how it is, you're probably just salty and holding more water now.

Only thing you can do now anyway, is get back your diet.

Get back on track and you'll drop some water and look better, then you can see where you're at.

I had a similar weekend, Bro. Ate some salty shit during a refeed and got bloated Friday and Saturday. Went back to high protein yesterday, pissed all day LOL and I look better today. And FEEL great, by the way.

Ready to attack another week!

h

a few bad meals doesnt destroy all your progress. everybody does it once in a while. just get back on track. in theory you eat
mcdonalds everyday and still be loosing weight as long as your eating like a 3000 calorie meal there

3 glazed donuts...that's it? you feel guilty over 3 glazed donuts? haha, I downed a dozen donuts saturday afternoon from krispy kreme, 2 were hot glazed, the other 10 were chocolate iced cream filled. and no, it wasn't through the course of the day, 10 were while driving home and the last 2 were about 20 minutes after being home. was gonna leave them for my teenage son, then changed my mind....haha
now keep in mind, as far as my physique goes, I had expelled tons of calories earlier in the day and those donuts went down the hatch at about 4pm and I ate nothing more for the rest of the day. All the sugar and calories had me vascular as hell in the later hours of the evening. all through my arms and legs.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to figure out how far it has put me back from before I ate bad? Week cardio, Two weeks? I know the variables are very high but I currently feel like crap cause feel like I have wasted a lot of cardio and hard work. My body doesn't look like its changed too much but I notice the definition is less.

Lol, this sport is a head game bro. You didn't add much fat if any just water. Remember to include refeeds and/or cheat meals once a week. If you have a little problem with binging then have these towards the end of the day so you can't continually splurge.

i do worse than that every friday and saturday night...fast all day till then though...i would feel good about keeping it to what u ate

that shit will have u vascular as hell bout 2-3hours later

Shiiiit.... thats nothing.... Take a look at this.. Now THIS is a cheat meal

Attachments

• 20130601_184506_resized.jpg
    20130601_184506_resized.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 314
You ate all that in three days? Your diet is ruined. Might as well quit.

Call it a refeed and move on. It's not like you ate 10k cals for a week straight, just a few cheat meals.
I did a bunch of eating out a few weekends back for my anniversary (interrupt that how you will ;)) and besides for a few pounds of water on Monday I was right back on track a few days later

Yah, I was just over reacting. Im anal about cheating when Im cutting. Yah when I killed them high GI carbs, I was looking full as shit.

I hear you. I have a hard time getting shredded, so even one cheat meal is a mind job. Two is a disaster. Three would be 911 .., lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131