over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rumble Roller Question

voodoo floss took care of my tennis elbow. helps alot with knees too, and it got rid of my plantar fasciitis along with rolling my arches on a ball

I just found those, ordered the larger one GENIUS!. Can't wait for it

I use the original black ones. And that shit hurts. I dont know if I could take the red ones. They are also great to use for occlusion training

I use the original black ones. And that shit hurts. I dont know if I could take the red ones. They are also great to use for occlusion training

5 plus years of active release therapy here bro I'm ready for the pain!

holy shit man Kelly has got it figured out! I am literally amazed how well those bands work. WTF have these things been!

I also just tried flossing the other day except I didn't buy his product, I went to Walmart and bought two 27" bike tire tubes, cut the valve out, the cut them down the middle so they are flat. I've only used them a couple days but they are truly amazing and everyone should try it

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

I just ordered the voodoo floss too. Been having some serious knee cap pain. Hopefully these will help.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

They do. For knee pain do some searching for videos on flexion gapping and such. Kelly has several great videos about using voodoo floss on knees on his site mobilitywod.com. lots of stuff on youtube as well. These 99 percent fixed some pretty heavy duty knee pain i was having. as well as switching to a barefoot style shoe(NB minimus)

I also just tried flossing the other day except I didn't buy his product, I went to Walmart and bought two 27" bike tire tubes, cut the valve out, the cut them down the middle so they are flat. I've only used them a couple days but they are truly amazing and everyone should try it

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

not trying to be a dick bro but I don't mind giving this guy 27 bucks for what I got back.

not trying to be a dick bro but I don't mind giving this guy 27 bucks for what I got back.

I was actually going to buy his product but I didn't want to wait so I did what he did in one of his flossing videos with the tire tube

Guys that used the voodoo floss how often did you use and for how long

...is there always supposed to be a gap so that only wrap above and below joint...ive seen some contradicting stuff...thanks...

Man I cant imagine the red. The black can get very tight...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

with the knee, it depends on what your wrapping for. when flexion gapping, i do wrap over the kneecap. When squatting with it on, i do not wrap over the kneecap. with the elbow, definitely wrap over the joint. the shearing force on the skin is kind of rough, so about 2 minutes at a time is all i can stand

CAL
I change it up I will go farther out and then close in and over the joint. Seems to work, For my lower leg did ankle, then up half way calf, then whole calf with two wraps, lower then above knee then whole knee....

make sense?

Thanks lex and heavy...appreciate the help. Seems to be helping. My one elbow is so bad I think it will take a few weeks and also some lighter training for a while to imorove things alot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner