over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rumor mill

joedokes

Registered
I heard a rumor Chris Dimm got busted. Anybody here this? I heard they went into the Max Muscle store he runs.

Rumor is false .......I know Kris ......he just signed a 60 k a year contract with Weider and is in the process of opening a World's gym in Laguna . He is trying to sell one of his Max Muscle 's [ maybe all of them ] His condition heading into the O is great .[ he is very dry ] Should be able to sneak into the top 10 or 12 . Kris is a good guy and a family man .......not perfect but definately a good dude.

thats funny
i was under the impression weider dropped all contracts
frk

No .....I think AMI [ that bought out weider publications is still signing guys .......that is a fact ......Mark Dugdale suppositly recently signed with weider pub . for 80 - 100 grand .......And Rich Jones has a similar contract ] Kris got offered 40 k from MD and 40 k from muscle tech , but said honoring both comitments was not worth the 20 grand more that this would have brought than his new weider contract . He is a family guy first , and does pretty well finacially anyway .

well thats cool, congrats to him
frk

I don't know Chris, but met him at the Masters Nats in Pittsburgh this year. He seemed like a very nice guy. He was not guest posing or getting paid for being there. He was backstage and he helped some people oil up, not getting anything for doing it. I talked to him for a little while, he seems like a very personable individual. Iabadman, I'm glad you verified that the rumors are untrue.

Chris, is a friend of a friend. And he was pretty concerned after hearing the rumor. Especially this year. Lots of pro's have been targeted.

i saw him at pittsburgh also, so i know his triceps are alittle controversial specially after seeing them in person. do you think that it is just site injects of gear or synthol. they look good just alittle to good and the shape is just a tad odd. awesome overall physique though. represents us short guys well :D

edge, we probably met each other and don't even know it. Chris was backstage and even commented about it. He flexed his arms and said something like do you think they would have these veins and be this defined
if I were really using synthol. Don't know, i didn't look that close, just took him
for his word. He carries a hell a lot of weight for his height. That night he said he was 233 and he was in pretty good condition.

I was just with Bruce and Kris at Laguna recently and there's no way the store got raided. Where did you get this info from Joe?

Are you sure your not getting confused with Richie's bust? Richie, the owner of the supplement company Diamond Nutrition in Rancho Cordova got popped with some Meth making equipment and stuff...
http://www.ergogenics.org/296.html

Yeah Ibadman, I seen him too and he's looking really dry and heavier from the last time he competed (sfgrandprix). Do you also workout at Muscletime? He's selling the Laguna store for a great deal, if I had the money I'd jump on that.

big-al said:
I don't know Chris, but met him at the Masters Nats in Pittsburgh this year. He seemed like a very nice guy. He was not guest posing or getting paid for being there. He was backstage and he helped some people oil up, not getting anything for doing it. I talked to him for a little while, he seems like a very personable individual. Iabadman, I'm glad you verified that the rumors are untrue.

Yeah, I remember that before he left. He was there giving support to Leonard Crabtree, his training partner. Leonard was competing in the Grand Masters. And that totally sounds like Kris, always helping people out. Very nice guy that does'nt deserve to be tied with any bs rumours.

And no, there is NO synthol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner