YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Run Both Peptides or One For Shoulder Tendonitis?

KemicalKid

Registered
Newbies
I hear the miracle healing properties of PBC 157 and TB500. My shoulder tendonitis isn't getting much better. Can't workout or go to BJJ classes. Stretching and heat and ice massage help for a few hours. But hurting the same again the next day. You fellas think I should order and run both or just one? Thanks.

I hear the miracle healing properties of PBC 157 and TB500. My shoulder tendonitis isn't getting much better. Can't workout or go to BJJ classes. Stretching and heat and ice massage help for a few hours. But hurting the same again the next day. You fellas think I should order and run both or just one? Thanks.
Ive had rough shoulders from bodybuilding myself. Since starting MMA in June, I've been working on flexibility, inflammation etc. I run both TB500 AND BPC, and it works wonders. A lot of the top fighters I've met do the same as well!

Even with bodybuilding clients, I swear by the two!

In my experience, unless the tendonitis is a new issue taking time off and using these peptides won't really help.

If it's an issue you've been dealing with for awhile it almost always seems like you have to remove whatever is causing it to flare up. You also have to find movements to load the tendon without causing increased pain the next day. Once you can do that you just have to work the load/volume up over time to deal with the problem.

Maybe I'm a non responder to BPC and TB, but I've never have any success using them without doing something like I outlined above. Then I'm left questioning whether the peptides did anything or the rehab protocol is actually doing the work.

Probably take more the 1 day to see improvement. Even if using multiple peptided you may want to discontinue what is actually causing the damage.

IMO....both.... without question. I'm not sure how much research you've done but I posted a 'Total Body Repair ' protocol.... using both these peptides. I will try and find it.

Here we go....

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair
This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:
Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

Here we go....

Here is the protocol that I used after having surgery on my foot. I healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho MD was impressed how quickly I recovered. This protocol along with low dose GH......

This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

How much HGH were you running during this?

I ran tb500 and Bpc 157 along with GH and heaps of collagen and gelatin for a partially torn rotator cuff. Use both and make sure your source tests them or has reports posted. For me it was a miracle and I stay stocked up.
Run them both, they do work wonders if they are real. GH doesn’t hurt either as it helps even more with collagen sythensis. It’s quite the combo

How much HGH were you running during this?
I ran 2iu/day. I don't know if it made a difference but I always like to dose my GH in the morning on an empty stomach when glucose levels are low. Ran the TB/BPC the same.

Here we go....

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:

agreed with this, only one thing i would change:
inject your tb500 daily too to reduce dosage per injection.
There are some guys (me included) that get crazy histamine reactions with tb500 in dosages over 1mg per shot.
Ive switched to daily injection (you inj daily anyway since bpc has to be done at least once daily) and the sides went away.
i am doing 750µ tb + 500µ bpc daily for the first 3 weeks, then drop down to 350µ/500 for maintenance

Here we go....

Loading Phase
Week 1 - Week 3:
Maintenance Phase
Week 4 - Week 8:

did you inject in one spot or move it around for better coverage. i was told to inject 1 inch above the pain area due to gravity pooling the bpc and tb500 i believe broderick chavez or someone talked about this?

did you inject in one spot or move it around for better coverage. i was told to inject 1 inch above the pain area due to gravity pooling the bpc and tb500 i believe broderick chavez or someone talked about this?
With TB and BPC I've always researched that you want to inject as close to the injury as possible. I had broke my 5th metatarsal and was not about to stick a 1/2" needle into the top of my foot. All my injects were in my calf rotating spot injects as best I could.

There are a few sponsors here that carry these, and I don't think they have reports on testing. This question is for anyone who has experience with using these sponsors, do you think that they're generally the same in quality or there is a noticeable difference between them?

corona pandemic saved mine. it healed my biceps shoulders wrist
i just did not train it took like 6-7 month and now i am back training and everything feel so great again.
i only did cardio and went on a diet, yes i got smaller, but the time of woked wonder :) lots of rest.

i had a problem for like 8-10 year,

I ran both and they nearly eliminated the pain I'd had in my knees for 25+ years. This is before my recent injury of course.

I was highly skeptical, but the results were obvious. I didn't run GH and didn't do anything else special. I cannot remember the exact dosing or length, but I didn't have much as it was given to me and I couldn't get anymore.

I use for my surgery of distal tendon repair , TB + bpc + gh with local injection. Great result

Which board sponsor carries good BPC and TB500? Been having a lot of pain in my shoulders last few months so really want to give this a try.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws