over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running 2 orals

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
Just looking for peoples experiences, I'ver heard Dbol/Adrol is badass...but I dont' like the way I feel on drol. Was curious to see if anyone had experience w/ Dbol/strol, Dbol/var......or any others. I imagine we'll probably get seme var/strol responses, but I was interested in the bloating monster w/ a little something for hardening.

Feedback appreciated.

Can i ask why? You know your kidneys and liver are gonna be taxed to the max. I stopped all orals about 6 months ago and i truthfully feel way better. Just remember there is gonna be life after juice (If you make it that far).

Please dont take this as a preaching. Im not. Just trying to look at it both ways.

yeah, I hardly ever run orals, but I do like them a lot.

I've dont 100mg winny per day 4-5 times, love it. And was curious as to what a 50/50 w/ dbol would be like. Also thought Anavar w/ dbol might have some benefits.

I'm not a big oral guy, it's literally been since 09 since I've had any, i think. But I thought it might be worth a go if I got some good feedback.

One way i look at it is if i bumped my test up just a little, it would be about the same as using orals. Plus what i dont like about all orals, is how fast your gains diminish once you stop them especially harsh ones like abombs or halotestin. TO me, orals are no longer worth the risk or worth the strain on my system. Im not a competitive body builder and never will be.

oh I disagree on that one there, their effects are drastically different than test in my opinion.....otherwise I'd just bump my test. That's cheaper afterall.

There is a bro on a diff board who runs oral 4 weeks on, 4 off and repeats. Stays on something like 500mg test and 750mg deca.

Does something like 50mg drol and 25mg dbol. That would be a kickass combo if you ask me. I wouldn't do 50dbol, too much imo.

IMO a few runs of a dbol/drol combo should be fine at those dosages if you are healthy.

Orals give better strength than anything else imo. Things like Tbol you can keep all your gains too.

I can bump test up and up cals and still not see gains that orals give.

that's not a bad idea, maybe keep the dosages more conservative, the test constant, and blast cruise the orals for six months.......then perhaps lower the test some and add a mild compound like primo at a low dose and let the body rest for a while. maybe 400/400....just to take a load off.

Interesting, something to consider. And maybe IGF during the off period from the orals.

Orals to me is one of those things where you are on either side of the fence. On one hand you have people say that they dont like orals because they are taxing on your health. On the other hand you have people that love orals and believe that they are just like any other AAS. As long as you dont over do it, then it can be fine. With that said, A top notch National level competitor personally told me that this sport is not for the faint at heart as it is not a healthy sport by any means. I believe there us an articla in the article section about combing A-50's and Dbol. I was contemplating this on my next blast.

look up the avergae reccomended dose for anadrol for anemia patients and then re- evaluate the way you look at orals. yes they are taxing but bro science has made it seem worse than it is. doctors prescribe anadrol to patients for up to 6 months at a time and at 200 mgs a day. i think 6 weeks on anadrol or any combo of orals wont do as much damage as people tink. plus, everybody i different. just because you have high liver values does not neccesarily mean you are damaging your liver.

look up the avergae reccomended dose for anadrol for anemia patients and then re- evaluate the way you look at orals. yes they are taxing but bro science has made it seem worse than it is. doctors prescribe anadrol to patients for up to 6 months at a time and at 200 mgs a day. i think 6 weeks on anadrol or any combo of orals wont do as much damage as people tink. plus, everybody i different. just because you have high liver values does not neccesarily mean you are damaging your liver.

:yeahthat:

and to add... if a 14 year old goes to a dermatologist with acne, he'd immediately prescribe roccutane (same as accutane) for 3 months or so... have you ever seen liver values on that shit?

to the op

ever tried winny+anadrol? I love that combo (on it now)

and to add... if a 14 year old goes to a dermatologist with acne, he'd immediately prescribe roccutane (same as accutane) for 3 months or so... have you ever seen liver values on that shit?

to the op

Buselmo, how do you like to run these 2? Winny in AM and Anadrol 1-2 hours before training and at what dose?

I would guess the oppisite, winny before training for the CNS stimulation.....drol either am, or before bed....since it makes you lethargic......just a guess

LOOOOOL
you guys are complicating this way too much :D

I wake up and walk like a zombie to my cupboard... swallow every pill for the day then take a shower :D

Hahaha.... That makes things way easier. Thanks Buselmo!

I seem to remember PMCCHRIS saying he ran dbol at 150mg and anadrol at 300mg for extended periods (not at the same time) and his liver came back totally fine.

Personally I was worried when my AST and ALT were through the roof (over 2x the range) after 3 weeks of 30mg superdrol. Then only a week later, they were back down to normal range. The liver is pretty badass I must say. I don't want to speak for everyone though.

One dude i know did a combo with
dbol and drol at 50/100 i think it was
he great gains lotsa strenght but also
allot of waterweight he also noticed
the good feelin of dbol kinda cancelled out
the drol feeling only downside he sayd was
it hit the testicles hard and fast and when you re
just starting a cycle you dont to have atrophy when you
like a whole cycle to go

No shit?! That's a lotta drol, I figured a doc would prescribe much less like they would with var. That's kinda reassuring.

I personally ran tbol @60mg for about 12wks my last cycle and did my bloodwork less than a wk after my last inj/tab and my liver values were only slightly elevated. By slightly, I mean they were on the higher end of "normal." I know tbol isn't super toxic by any means, but a lot people will tell you any orals taken for longer than 4wks will totally rot your liver, and I say bullshit.

Maybe instead of running dbol, run tbol. I've kept all my gains from it since I've been off. After running both, I'll be sticking with tbol for the most part.

LOOOOOL
you guys are complicating this way too much :D

I wake up and walk like a zombie to my cupboard... swallow every pill for the day then take a shower :D

::ction-sm Like a champ!

to the op

Tell me more please. I just started back on Winny and have 1/2 gallon of drol mixed up.

How does this affect water retention? I would think maybe the Winny would help keep the water wt off?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws