over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running anavar for a long time?

boggs67ss

Registered
I was talking to a buddy, experienced aas user, and he was saying himself along with others would run var entire length of their cycles (12weeks+). Even getting blood tests throughout and showing their lipid values within range or slightly above. The doses were started at 50mg up to 75mgs the last couple weeks. Anybody have experience with this? Or know anybody who has done so?

i do not have personal experience, sorry

from what i have read the original anavar were all 2.5mg. from medical literature it was prescribed in doses up to 10mg per day. up to 10mg was supposed to have no side effects whatsoever.

i can imagine at 50mg to 75mg there might be some sides or negative feedback on your endocrine system.

anavar is pretty safe overall

i ran anavar for 12 weeks at 30 mg ed. had my blood work checked every four weeks and my levels were perfectly fine.

Please read this on anavar in regards to the high doses which is above 10 mgs.

The drug is safe to use but again in high dosages will cause your own test to shutdown

Oxandrolone (Oxandrin) is an drug created by Searle Laboratories, now Pfizer Inc. under the trademark Anavar, and introduced into the US in 1964.

As opposed to anabolic steroids, Oxandrolone has two major advantages: First, it does not aromatize (convert to estrogen which causes gynecomastia - breast tissue). Second, it does not significantly influence the body's normal testosterone production (HPTA axis) at low dosages (10mgs). When dosages are high (this goes for any anabolic steroid) then your body feels that it has enough testosterone and it reduces the production of LH (luteinizing hormone) which no longer stimulates Leydig cells in testicles to produce testosterone therefore causing testicular atrophy (shrinking). Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is of course needed for high dosages (40–50 mg) of this synthetic derivative of testosterone because as the dosage increases the influence on HPTA is bigger. Lack of PCT will of course lead to protein catabolism until body's normal testosterone secretion is back to normal.

Please read this on anavar in regards to the high doses which is above 10 mgs.

The drug is safe to use but again in high dosages will cause your own test to shutdown

Oxandrolone (Oxandrin) is an drug created by Searle Laboratories, now Pfizer Inc. under the trademark Anavar, and introduced into the US in 1964.

As opposed to anabolic steroids, Oxandrolone has two major advantages: First, it does not aromatize (convert to estrogen which causes gynecomastia - breast tissue). Second, it does not significantly influence the body's normal testosterone production (HPTA axis) at low dosages (10mgs). When dosages are high (this goes for any anabolic steroid) then your body feels that it has enough testosterone and it reduces the production of LH (luteinizing hormone) which no longer stimulates Leydig cells in testicles to produce testosterone therefore causing testicular atrophy (shrinking). Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is of course needed for high dosages (40–50 mg) of this synthetic derivative of testosterone because as the dosage increases the influence on HPTA is bigger. Lack of PCT will of course lead to protein catabolism until body's normal testosterone secretion is back to normal.

I understand that, im not going to run var by itself, i'll be doing 12 weeks of test, thanks for the post though.

your LDL and HDL levels will get out of whack probably. That would be the primary concern imo. Liver damage also.

Liver probs would be minimal. Prob no worse than a few beers a day. The cholesterol is the issue with var and most orals.

^ hmm, I hear you. Do you have anything to back that up that I could take a look at? I have heard people say both ways (that its mild and also that its one of the more damaging drugs in high doses). So maybe the studies haven't ever been done :mad:. Certainly the inference from "it works very mildly" --> "it does mild liver damage" should not be used. Hopefully you're not having something like that in mind and have some sort of studies in mind...?

curious to learn!

but yeah its sorta a moot point, as 12 weeks on anavar would trash somebody's cholesterol values, especially if they are predisposed to having problems in this area.

Prob no worse than a few beers a day.
LOL ok rereading this, I think we still have a problem! a few beers a day for 12 weeks every day is not going to make a guy healthy!

LOL ok rereading this, I think we still have a problem! a few beers a day for 12 weeks every day is not going to make a guy healthy!

exactly lol however my wife got bloodwork done on 10mg var and her liver values were perfect. but,..... thats only 10mg.

well ive prolly gone as long as 15 weeks of var at 50-100 mg a day, i didnt get blood work done during but i think everything was ok. leaned me out nice strong as a bull too

what were your results off 30mg? Seems kind of low dose.

i had great results with 30 mg. The var i had was great quality but im also only 175 pounds

I have been told by many people that var at 50mg a day for up to 12 to 15 weeks is fine,If lower back pain starts just come off and all is well in a few days.I have used 40mg for 10 weeks with no back pain,took a physical for work 3 weeks later blood work and all and was fine.Eq and var for 10 weeks makes me strong as hell,I dont blow up huge but get lean and cut and keep it after cycle is over.But Thats just me,everyone is different.

I was talking to a buddy, experienced aas user, and he was saying himself along with others would run var entire length of their cycles (12weeks+). Even getting blood tests throughout and showing their lipid values within range or slightly above. The doses were started at 50mg up to 75mgs the last couple weeks. Anybody have experience with this? Or know anybody who has done so?

We have done it many times. I see no problems running ANAVAR in a sensible matter for 10-12 wks at a time.

What would be better when running a Test E, EQ with Proviron cycle? Using Anavar the last 4-6 weeks or Winny the last 4-6 weeks? Or both ie run the Var the entire cycle and the winny at the end?

I drank a 1/2 a bottle of jack per day for 2 years straight....DUDE, you're sticking needles in your ass....be as cautious as you can, but if you think it's the healthiest decision you could possibly make....then you're in the wrong place. Go to www.organiclifestyle.com/forum

Are you kidding me?

What would be better when running a Test E, EQ with Proviron cycle? Using Anavar the last 4-6 weeks or Winny the last 4-6 weeks? Or both ie run the Var the entire cycle and the winny at the end?

irrelevant question, stop overthinking things. the mirror wouldn't be much different at the end bud, if at all

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear