over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running dbol while already on var + oils

GeauxDATY

Registered
I was surprised to read in Big A's thread that "pro's" run their gear as they get it with out any elaborate plan. I have a fair amount of var that I've been running for about 4 weeks and planning on continuing for another 12 weeks. Should I add in dbol for a kick in the ass or is taking two orals at once too much. The oils I'm taking are Test E @ 1.5g, Deca @ 900mg and Tren E @ 600mg per week. Any feedback is appreciated.

I was surprised to read in Big A's thread that "pro's" run their gear as they get it with out any elaborate plan. I have a fair amount of var that I've been running for about 4 weeks and planning on continuing for another 12 weeks. Should I add in dbol for a kick in the ass or is taking two orals at once too much. The oils I'm taking are Test E @ 1.5g, Deca @ 900mg and Tren E @ 600mg per week. Any feedback is appreciated.

Well Big A's protocol calls for an oral like dbol or drol 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Blood test in between the 4 weeks off or at 6 weeks. Blood test is fine, then continue.

But you say the pro's??. At the dosage you are taking now of anabolics, i dont see how dbol would help. 16 weeks of anavar? You would probably fair better following the protocol.

Well Big A's protocol calls for an oral like dbol or drol 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Blood test in between the 4 weeks off or at 6 weeks. Blood test is fine, then continue.

But you say the pro's??. At the dosage you are taking now of anabolics, i dont see how dbol would help. 16 weeks of anavar? You would probably fair better following the protocol.

Just started the oils a few days ago and this is by far the heaviest cycle I've ever run. The only thing that I'm feeling at this point is the var because I've been on it for a bit.

Has your progression plateaued?

How long have you been running the oils? Reason I ask is if you started everything 4 weeks ago and not just the var I would wait on adding anything else.

Reason being is because at four weeks all the long ester gear has finally hit its peak in the blood levels and the best gains are occurring or about to occur. If you are looking to add something I would wait until you have hit some sort of plateau.

Also dbol and var seem counter productive together..physique wise..
maybe go with something less bloating or water gain like tbol or proviron or drol.

Ive never got the chance to use Drol, but from what Ive read over the years....is that Drol lays on the same amount of water as Dbol, if not more...specially without the use of an Aromatase Inhibitor. Drol also has a higher frequency of side effects. Many many people respond insanely well to Dbol, it is truly a remarkable drug. And aside from the water retention, it is usually side effect free. Yes it does bloat you, but its dual power bloat. Dbol hits you with insane intramuscular "bloat" and fills all your muscle cells with water, in which gives you an amazing boost in strength and stamina. In my opinion, nothing changes your physique faster than Dbol. You take one 50mg dosage, for 3 days...and on day 3, every muscle in your body is 20-25% fuller, denser, and rounder. You gain easily about 5-7lbs in the first week. Usually a good 12-15lbs by the end of the fourth week. Ive never used Drol, but I sure as hell have used the shit out of dbol, and aside from the bloat, its an amazing tool in your arsenal.

Has your progression plateaued?

How long have you been running the oils? Reason I ask is if you started everything 4 weeks ago and not just the var I would wait on adding anything else.

Reason being is because at four weeks all the long ester gear has finally hit its peak in the blood levels and the best gains are occurring or about to occur. If you are looking to add something I would wait until you have hit some sort of plateau.

Also dbol and var seem counter productive together..physique wise..
maybe go with something less bloating or water gain like tbol or proviron or drol.

I'm running the var at 100mg/day and I've only been on oils for 5 days. Been on var for about 50 days and plan to continue another 50 days.

I'm going to go ahead and start dbol today. Also I'm adding in Aromasin at 12.5 mg MWF and will adjust if needed. I will weigh and check my bf at the gym today and post my results with everything week to week.

Ive never got the chance to use Drol, but from what Ive read over the years....is that Drol lays on the same amount of water as Dbol, if not more...specially without the use of an Aromatase Inhibitor. Drol also has a higher frequency of side effects. Many many people respond insanely well to Dbol, it is truly a remarkable drug. And aside from the water retention, it is usually side effect free. Yes it does bloat you, but its dual power bloat. Dbol hits you with insane intramuscular "bloat" and fills all your muscle cells with water, in which gives you an amazing boost in strength and stamina. In my opinion, nothing changes your physique faster than Dbol. You take one 50mg dosage, for 3 days...and on day 3, every muscle in your body is 20-25% fuller, denser, and rounder. You gain easily about 5-7lbs in the first week. Usually a good 12-15lbs by the end of the fourth week. Ive never used Drol, but I sure as hell have used the shit out of dbol, and aside from the bloat, its an amazing tool in your arsenal.

i used to love dbol too, used it 3 times before trying drol. once i tried drol i was sold on that.

I am sure these bro's will have better input than me, but the two nor-19 seem a little heavy at the same time.

Good anavar should be crippling at 100mg bro, I would go with var and then give some time off and get bloods. A good oral stack is 100mg adrol and 50mg dbol, the sides are actually less when used in combo.

Dbol always ruined my appetite and like u said made be bloated but with drol it was the complete opposite..Try out some drol..you won't ever go back to dbol ha

I've tried both dbol and drol and dbol is better for me. Great results and not too many bad sides.

Should I add in dbol for a kick in the ass or is taking two orals at once too much. The oils I'm taking are Test E @ 1.5g, Deca @ 900mg and Tren E @ 600mg per week. Any feedback is appreciated.
I'd double down on everything but hey, I'm a gambling man.

Do you have a picture so we can see your progress so far?

They only do that because they have elite gentics so as long as they are taking shit it doesn't really matter.

I bet you that top pros have all their shit planned out though. Dumb not to.

Pic was taken yesterday. 225lbs 5'9" BF? I'll check my bf Monday!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 374
Pic was taken yesterday. 225lbs 5'9" BF? I'll check my bf Monday!
Well alright! Not bad. Because with a cycle like that, I was worried you might be one of our recent rash of 160lb college kids gone GH and tren-crazy.

In answer to your original question, if it were me, I'd go with dbol. Don't get me wrong, I love the abombs and I respond ridiculously to them but when trying to lean out. With that wheel barrel full of stuff you got going on there, you obviously want size. Dbol gives me a massive intra-cellular water gain that makes my pumps massive and stretches the fascia to a degree to facilitate more size. Unfortunately it tends to bloat me all over. And there's not a whole heck of a lot I can do about it. I'm telling you this about me in case you may feel it has relevance to you.

What I want to say is forget the orals for now and see what that stack does for you and you can always add an oral in later. As for the 4 weeks on/off, Big A was speaking more to the cycling of an oral shorter for the I think the same reasons as we cycle creatine. As for liver toxicity with the dosages your talking about, there's no reason, at least no medical reason the proves you can't do that safely for the duration of your cycle.

edit: and if I was going to add the dbol, I would probably drop the anavar. Seriously, how much polypharmacy do you need? Maybe someone else will weight in on it, but it's a pretty weak anabolic and hardner to combine with such gainer. After that I might drop the dbol and add the var with some drol and drop the test way down and lean up.

Last edited:
I've run in to a snafu. My delivery was delayed so I've run out of gear until I receive my package...this freaking sucks!! I'm just starting to get the nasty back pumps. That's about the only thing I'm noticing other than good pumps. My BF today was 14%.

I've run in to a snafu. My delivery was delayed so I've run out of gear until I receive my package...this freaking sucks!! I'm just starting to get the nasty back pumps. That's about the only thing I'm noticing other than good pumps. My BF today was 14%.
:eek: That's more than a snafu, that's a damn Greek tragedy! I mean, what are you gonna do? Maybe this is the lesson you can take away - don't even start until EVERY SINGLE ITEM is sitting in front of you. I remember one prominent member here had this problem going into a show! Who does that?!? Oh well, milk spilled now, not trying to add salt to the wound. 14%! I would have guessed 10-12 based on the pic.

What does your trainer say? Or do you have a plan?

bro id add in dbols as you already have deca in there,with those high doses and some dbol u should gett freaky resluts,LONG AS GEARS 100% good to go,can only put on 7lbs in a wk from dbols if they are REAL!!!!!!

Last edited:
:eek: That's more than a snafu, that's a damn Greek tragedy! I mean, what are you gonna do? Maybe this is the lesson you can take away - don't even start until EVERY SINGLE ITEM is sitting in front of you. I remember one prominent member here had this problem going into a show! Who does that?!? Oh well, milk spilled now, not trying to add salt to the wound. 14%! I would have guessed 10-12 based on the pic.

What does your trainer say? Or do you have a plan?

I had a good friend from another state drop some in the mail to me today just in case the other doesn't make it. It's a very highly regarded source from PM so I'm hoping it arrives soon.
I used a bioimpedence scale so the number could be much lower. Other trainers in the gym guessed me to be ~12%. I don't have a trainer at the moment but I'm considering hiring Phil for my show prep next year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131