over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running EQ dose higher then test.

ectomorpheus

Registered
Hi guys. Was wondering your opinions on running an EQ@600mg a week with Test@500mg. Looking to stay as Dry as possible through this run with a clean diet with the focus of quality hard muscle. In the past test has always bloated me up a bit. I am hoping the EQ will keep that at bay (along with a clean diet).

Opinions?

I have always ran eq the same or higher than test as i don't get much out of it at lower doses. I think you will be fine with what you got going there

I would add winy 1-6 or at the end for harder leaner gains ;)

I dunno how common this is, but when I ran eq, I frontloaded so that for the first 2 weeks I was taking around 800mg and only 500mg test. I had serious problems maintaining an erection. Libido was most definitely still kickin, but couldn't stay hard. Once the front load was over, problems stopped. It may just be me, but that's something to consider.

I dunno how common this is, but when I ran eq, I frontloaded so that for the first 2 weeks I was taking around 800mg and only 500mg test. I had serious problems maintaining an erection. Libido was most definitely still kickin, but couldn't stay hard. Once the front load was over, problems stopped. It may just be me, but that's something to consider.

I wouldn't front load...pick up some A50 or Dbol and run for weeks 1-4 if you want. Back in the day when this was legal in the US...I fronted with mega test...and to me it was a waste of product.

I'm sure there are others who might sign a different tune, but that just me.

I wouldn't front load...pick up some A50 or Dbol and run for weeks 1-4 if you want. Back in the day when this was legal in the US...I fronted with mega test...and to me it was a waste of product.

I'm sure there are others who might sign a different tune, but that just me.

Ya, I know better now, it was my first cycle and I was listening to so called experts that didn't know their shit. Looking back I shoulda just done test only with a dbol kickstart, but oh well. At least the dosages were at sane levels for a newb, and I did shoot up 35lbs and kept a solid 20.

Thanks guys. I am actually considering throwing some anavar in there as well but haven't decided on if I want to put it up front or at the end of the cycle.

Thanks guys. I am actually considering throwing some anavar in there as well but haven't decided on if I want to put it up front or at the end of the cycle.

I know for a fact that allot of people experience decrease libido from Var.

But what about EQ or Primo?

Someone I know is on 750 test e, 50mg ADrol, and 600 eq and feels like libido is a little low. Acts like an asshole sometimes lol. He plans on adding var toward the end after 4 weeks off of Adrol. any suggestions?

Olive,
You take Nolvadex or Arimidex throughtout? Been takin 10mg ed of nolva just for preventive maint.

EQ high & test low is great from hardening & physique transformation

Hi guys. Was wondering your opinions on running an EQ@600mg a week with Test@500mg. Looking to stay as Dry as possible through this run with a clean diet with the focus of quality hard muscle. In the past test has always bloated me up a bit. I am hoping the EQ will keep that at bay (along with a clean diet).

Opinions?

You could do 200 test and 1000 EQ if thats what you wanted and libido should be fine as long as test is within normal ranges if thats what your asking. Im curious as to how this EQ is gonna keep the bloat off you from the test tho?

You could do 200 test and 1000 EQ if thats what you wanted and libido should be fine as long as test is within normal ranges if thats what your asking. Im curious as to how this EQ is gonna keep the bloat off you from the test tho?

that's a lot of EQ, be sure to get some nattokinase to keep the blood thinned out.

Thats along the lines of what I was talking about somewhere like 800eq & 300test was an awesome combo

Add an antiestrogen if you want to stay lean and hard. I cant understand how eq is going to take the bloat caused by test(elevated estrogen) away?

For those of you complaining about low libido while on EQ, I'm sorry, but you were DUPED--you're not using REAL Equipoise, you are using NANDROLONE(Deca). This is very common in the UG market due to raw powder pricing/availability.

wouldnt one be able to tell the diffrence between some eq and deca id think the amount of bloat that comes from deca and the lack there of with eq would be noticeable.

i do agree that i have never once lost libido on eq then again ive never lost libido on anything

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131