over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running EQ dose higher then test.

wouldnt one be able to tell the diffrence between some eq and deca id think the amount of bloat that comes from deca and the lack there of with eq would be noticeable.

i do agree that i have never once lost libido on eq then again ive never lost libido on anything

Yes, EQ will never decrease libido, even in higher dosages. I've run almost every steroid WITHOUT Testosterone, so I could personally see how it affected my libido(and other biological parameters). Here is my asessment:

Anavar: Decrease
Anadrol: Low dose; Increase, High dose; decrease
Turinabol: Increase
Equipoise: Increase
Dianabol: Increase
Winstrol: Low dose; Increase, High dose; decrease
Masteron: Increase
Primobolan: Low dose; Increase, High dose; decrease
Halotestin: Increase
Proviron: Increase

The ONLY two steroids that I haven't ever used are Deca and Tren, which I would never use, as they both can cause PERMANENT sexual dysfunction.

EQ seems to give me low libido. I know my EQ is real & I trust my source.
I know its not Deca because I've zero bloat at 600mg & i'm vascular as hell.

I'm also experiencing mild hunger increase. So i know my stuff is real.

the hunger and the vascularity are my two tell tale signs for me allot of people i see report anxiety which i never get

funny thing is when ive ran tren my sex drive sky rocketed

nothing gets me better than masteron though that send my libido into like super overdrive, the constant boners tend to get annoying haha

the hunger and the vascularity are my two tell tale signs for me allot of people i see report anxiety which i never get

funny thing is when ive ran tren my sex drive sky rocketed

nothing gets me better than masteron though that send my libido into like super overdrive, the constant boners tend to get annoying haha

I also never get anxiety. But do u feel a little tired while on EQ??
I did feel a little tired. I'm not sure what was causing it.

Tren also send my libido sky rocking. Funny when they mentioned Tren Dick. All i know was my Dick was hard all the time. LOL.

tired no i actually seemed to be able t prolong my cardio and not get winded i summed that up to be the raise in rbc

and were u running any prami/caber while running your tren

i ran tren all the way through my cycle possibly thats why ive never gotten tren dick lol

tired no i actually seemed to be able t prolong my cardio and not get winded i summed that up to be the raise in rbc

and were u running any prami/caber while running your tren

i ran tren all the way through my cycle possibly thats why ive never gotten tren dick lol

No. I wasn't running prami/caber with tren.
I was horny while on Tren.

Yes, EQ will never decrease libido, even in higher dosages. I've run almost every steroid WITHOUT Testosterone, so I could personally see how it affected my libido(and other biological parameters). Here is my asessment:

Anavar: Decrease
Anadrol: Low dose; Increase, High dose; decrease
Turinabol: Increase
Equipoise: Increase
Dianabol: Increase
Winstrol: Low dose; Increase, High dose; decrease
Masteron: Increase
Primobolan: Low dose; Increase, High dose; decrease
Halotestin: Increase
Proviron: Increase

The ONLY two steroids that I haven't ever used are Deca and Tren, which I would never use, as they both can cause PERMANENT sexual dysfunction.

Good assesment mate.
How long didu see th effect of primo & how could u differenciate the effect/results from EQ?

Long time ago when I first started using AAS, I went on several EQ only cycles and made incredible changes in my physique.I didnt know any better tan there really werent sites like this to go for advice and info. I was taking just 300-500 mg/wk too and nothing else. I did not get any sides while on it either. Now I do seem to vaguely remember crashing pretty hard when I got off though. Be sure to try a good PCT. IMO doing PCT right is a tough thing to do.

Please explain how these two compounds can cause permanent sexual dysfunction.

Please explain how these two compounds can cause permanent sexual dysfunction.

Both compounds are 19-NORTESTOSTERONE derivatives that cause significant endocrine damage in men. There are multiple clinical studies documenting this effect on both animals and humans, if you are unable to find such information I will post it when I have the time.

Good assesment mate.
How long didu see th effect of primo & how could u differenciate the effect/results from EQ?

Primobolan is actually more effective for LEAN TISSUE GAIN, but is completely worthless for athletic/performance enhancing purposes--it is PURELY a cosmetic drug. It will provide no strength increase(relatively speaking), although it will make all of your other steroids more anabolic. I also enjoy the CRISP, DENSE, STRIATED look that Primobolan will produce.

Equipoise is less effective for LEAN TISSUE GAIN, but blows Primobolan away in terms of performance enhancement. You will train harder, longer, and somewhat heavier, especially if used with a moderate-high dosage of Testosterone. Of course, NOTHING is better than EQ for vascualrity.

One of my favorites when I am able to indulge. Never had any problems. Everything over the counter right now. :( Using Super Mass from PHF pretty awesome stuff. MM

Both compounds are 19-NORTESTOSTERONE derivatives that cause significant endocrine damage in men. There are multiple clinical studies documenting this effect on both animals and humans, if you are unable to find such information I will post it when I have the time.

I think most of us around here know that both Deca and Tren are Nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) based, but I have never read any clinical studies documenting permanent endocrine damage from the use of either of the two or even from Nandrolones in general.

Nadrolones are quite effective at disrupting the htpa feedback loop. All AAS do this to some degree or another. But as far as I know (read/seen/experienced) eventually things even out again, the time period will vary according to PCT protocol and each individual's recovery rate.

If you have access to clinical studies showing permanent sexual dysfunction from the use of Nandrolone derived compounds please do post them, I'm always looking for new knowledge on AAS.

EQ seems to give me low libido. I know my EQ is real & I trust my source.
I know its not Deca because I've zero bloat at 600mg & i'm vascular as hell.

I'm also experiencing mild hunger increase. So i know my stuff is real.

Old thread but I'm experiencing low libido and boner
running 600mg of test and eg a week. I've ran these compounds
in the past never had issues

I dont think think this is true especially for tren. Tren is being studied for TRT

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner