over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running Genesis Peptides IGF-DES

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Ron is BY FAR the most professional and reputable man I know. He has sent me two 1mg vials of IGF-DEG to try out. This is beyond more than I would ever expect from anyone and I mean that.

Ron, thanks and I will do as I said and provide you and all members here on OLM an honest log/review. I will provide updates as much as possible.

Reps to Genesis Peps.

Today was my first say using it so I was very excited to how I responsed.

I could not wait to get home from work and hit them gym. When I left the office, I contacted Ron over the phone and he told me how he wanted me to run the product, when and what dose.

When I got home, I was getting ready for the gym and pulled out the goodies.

I am running 50mcg bi laterally. Tonight, it was time to train back so I pin 50mcg in the right lat and left lat. This was my first time running IGF-DES so I was not sure to expect.

Started off warming up with machine rows, then on to pull downs. Done the close pull downs, wide pulls, straight arm pull downs and my back was SO pumped that it was hurting (felt great!). At the end of the workout, I moved on the rack pulls and worked up to 500 and was pulling the house DOWN!!!

The pump was amazing and my back was feeling huge.

I def love the product so far.

Next workout......shoulders

Thanks Ron!

Ron is BY FAR the most professional and reputable man I know. He has sent me two 1mg vials of IGF-DEG to try out. This is beyond more than I would ever expect from anyone and I mean that.

Ron, thanks and I will do as I said and provide you and all members here on OLM an honest log/review. I will provide updates as much as possible.

Reps to Genesis Peps.

Today was my first say using it so I was very excited to how I responsed.

I could not wait to get home from work and hit them gym. When I left the office, I contacted Ron over the phone and he told me how he wanted me to run the product, when and what dose.

When I got home, I was getting ready for the gym and pulled out the goodies.

I am running 50mcg bi laterally. Tonight, it was time to train back so I pin 50mcg in the right lat and left lat. This was my first time running IGF-DES so I was not sure to expect.

Started off warming up with machine rows, then on to pull downs. Done the close pull downs, wide pulls, straight arm pull downs and my back was SO pumped that it was hurting (felt great!). At the end of the workout, I moved on the rack pulls and worked up to 500 and was pulling the house DOWN!!!

The pump was amazing and my back was feeling huge.

I def love the product so far.

Next workout......shoulders

Thanks Ron!

Is IGF-DEG similar to IGF-DES?

Im waiting on precision Peptides igf-des to arive to the house so I can try it out.

Sorry everyone, Phil is correct. I made a typo. The product on here should read IGF-DES

Got some coming myself , gonna start next week, it's suppose to be a much faster acting IGF, I heard some good and some bad, I'll keep you posted, Blessings, Minister.

DES is great. Just finished a bottle(same as precision). Nothing but good things. Have fun

Last night was a late night due to having a sick dog. The poor girl is not feeling well, not wanting to play with the toys nor eat much. I ended up calling it a night about 11:30 pm. But the sleep did not last night and I was up at 2:30 am to the sound of a crying dog. I got out of bed and started my day early, very early.

Ended working until 4:30 pm this afternoon and did not think I would be about to train tonight due to being so exhausted. But I need to grow and I need to push myself sometimes even when my body tells me no. Well, I shot 50mcg of IGF-DEG bilatterally in the biceps and heading to the gym. It took me a few sets to get moving but once I got moving, it was insane.

The so called "plan" for getting in there and hitting it hard and getting out...did not plan out too well.

The pump and energy I had kept me in there thrashing the shoudlers and biceps for 90 minutes.

After the workout, the biceps were pumped to the max, viens are all over the place and people were noticing the viens tonight.

Another great run with IGF-DES

Hey small, you're not kidding when you mentioned Ron being the best, brother, I am totally impressed with the way he conducts business, and definitely looking forward to experiment with his IGF-DES and other goodies. Keep us posted . Blessings. Minister.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws