advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running Growth Only Cycle should i add test ??

sauced99

Registered
I am currently running growth only cycle with some clen and ECA stack for fat burning.... no gear

2iu am 30 minutes before 1st meal
2iu afternoon

i have read way back that growth does do a small part in suppressing natural test levels... is this true ?

also... i have heard running test and growth is like 1+1=3 and they should always be run together... what are ppls thoughts on this ? anyone successful with growth only cycles and happy with gains ? i have run growth with juice before ... test included and had amazing results... i recently had gyno surgery though and i want to say away from anything that will convert to estrogen

if you're a believer in "growth should always be run with gear" please share what gear and dosages..

thanks ! looking forward everyones input

ps i am running riptropin... apparently the serum levels are testing in at around 25 according to comments on the riptropin forum... definitely good stuff

I wouldn't spend money on gh and not on gear. Run as much or as little test as toy want depending on desired results. Personally being as this is a hard core muscle board I recommend a gram of test and 500 tren to maximise gh but it depends on desired results really. Yes riptropin is good gh. If your worried about estrogen just use an ai, simple. If your lean enough estrogen is unlikely to be a problem anyway

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I truly believe in the 1+1 = 3 thing when it comes to GH. That stuff seriously supercharges AAS like you wouldn't believe. It made my last cycle that I used it in similar feeling to the first AAS cycle I ever did in my life.
Its synergy with test is just unreal. For the cost of GH, I think its a huge waste to use it without test.

I have ran GH solo and liked the fat loss, sped up recovery time, and overall feelings of well being.... but add test to that, and you get great gains with lower doses than you normally use. Of course you can also use even more test than you normally would use, and then you are really getting some gains.

I typically run about a gram of total gear. When I added GH to my last cycle about two years ago (been off and out of the gym for a while, making a come back now) it really boosted it.... felt like running 3x that dose, but without the increase in sides that would come with actually running 3x what I normally run.

I am planning on running HRT doses for a month or two while I get back into gym shape, then running a conventional cycle like I used to with a small dose of GH. I'm thinking 2.5iu daily with 500mg test, 250mg mast, and 400mg or so of Primo.... after plateauing on that, my plan is to add 250mg of test plus an additional 2.5iu of GH. I want to keep bumping by 250 test weekly/2.5iu GH daily with each plateau until I reach a few grams. I know that's a lot, but I really want to see where I can take my physique after a layoff like this. I'm thinking that after plateauing several times over the course of 5-6 months and then ending up at 2g of test with 20iu per day of GH after the last plateau will bring my body to a level I never dreamed possible for myself.

I am a true believer in GH, I would prefer to never cycle without it. Funds permitting, I will be on GH forever, just at 2.5iu per day with 125mg per week of test during my off periods.

Last edited:
You really put the carriage before the horse here. Anywhere from 150-500mg of test would be fantastic with that. Id probably stick to 150-300 if it's your first time.

thanks to everyone for the input !!!!! after reading all these posts i am going to score a couple bottles of test and start running at 500mg/week along with letro at .25-1 mg per day... last question... any suggestions on which sponsor to use for the letro ??? i want some fire letro !

Get familiarized with the forum rules before you post again.

okay, i thought asking for a source that was a sponsor was allowed and no source posting of outside sources was permitted but if i am wrong everyone please disregard !

okay, i thought asking for a source that was a sponsor was allowed and no source posting of outside sources was permitted but if i am wrong everyone please disregard !

I think asking for sources sponsor or not is forbidden. I don't want to take the chance. On 500 test you won't need much letro at all. I think i was doing about 0.5 every 4 days if I remember correctly and it was more than enough. Test with the h will be real nice. God luck with it. Train hard eat well;)

Last edited:
thanks !!!! yea i am pumped because i have already seen gains with the growth (been on 4iu ed for almost a month) and now thanks to you guys i am def gonna throw in the test and watch the magic happen ! these are a couple of pics of me last year on rips 600mg test 600eq every week 50 mg var ed looking to get back to this when i had vanes in my stomach !!

Attachments

• mia.jpg
    mia.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 4,783
  • mia2.jpg
    mia2.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 2,176
Test first gh second,
If you are going with 4iu e/d of gh i would go at least 500-750mg of test.
Me 10iu of gh e/d with 2 grams of test is a dream of mine:D

If money grew on trees I would do 10 iu all day ed !!!

Last question for everyone.... in the past I always injected g subq in the stomach fat region ... now I am reading the prope pc for serum testing results is IM so I have started to inject IM in the shoulders instead ... which is better ??? What are the benefits of each ?

If money grew on trees I would do 10 iu all day ed !!!

Last question for everyone.... in the past I always injected g subq in the stomach fat region ... now I am reading the prope pc for serum testing results is IM so I have started to inject IM in the shoulders instead ... which is better ??? What are the benefits of each ?

Nothing in it really. Im is supposed to hit a little harder and faster sub q is supposed to stay in system longer. In terms of results its negligible ime.

thanks !!!! yea i am pumped because i have already seen gains with the growth (been on 4iu ed for almost a month) and now thanks to you guys i am def gonna throw in the test and watch the magic happen ! these are a couple of pics of me last year on rips 600mg test 600eq every week 50 mg var ed looking to get back to this when i had vanes in my stomach !!

How was your experience with carpal tunnel syndrome?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

How was your experience with carpal tunnel syndrome?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

last year i was on the rips and had a lot more money so i went from 4 iu to 6iu for a brief period of time and the carpal tunnel was too much to handle i had to drop back down... (apparently back then the rips were testing higher than they are now) but i have been doing growth now for almost a month like i said and the carpal tunnel is tolerable... i wake up in the middle of the night from it shake out my hands and arms and go back to bed. still sleeping much better than i was before the growth even though about once a night i will wake up and have to shake out my hands

sammy thanks for the info !

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity