YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running Ipam and Mod GRF 129 -want to add in IGF LR3 or IGF 1 Des - Please help!!

bcr83

Registered
Hi all,

I posted a month agio when I first started traking the combo above, was getting some pretty full on sides but I dropped the dosage and the sides subsided (take note if it's the first time on peps) definitely size of dose can contribute to increased side effects.

OK so I want to add in LR3 or IGF 1 DES. I have read numerous posts aroudn PEG MGF, LR3 and IGF 1 DES.

Can someone in the know recommend a basic addition to my cycle? I've seena lot on LR3 so that seems like a decent one to go with, I am in a bulking cycle (Australia) and want to see if I can add a kilo or two ( I am not expecting a 5kg increase over a month) Probably equivalent of 3-5 pounds over a 6-8 weeks?

I take my current combo - AM, PWO and Bed.

Any suggestions on LR3 timing or is there something else I should sub this for?

Thanks

Hi all,

I posted a month agio when I first started traking the combo above, was getting some pretty full on sides but I dropped the dosage and the sides subsided (take note if it's the first time on peps) definitely size of dose can contribute to increased side effects.

OK so I want to add in LR3 or IGF 1 DES. I have read numerous posts aroudn PEG MGF, LR3 and IGF 1 DES.

Can someone in the know recommend a basic addition to my cycle? I've seena lot on LR3 so that seems like a decent one to go with, I am in a bulking cycle (Australia) and want to see if I can add a kilo or two ( I am not expecting a 5kg increase over a month) Probably equivalent of 3-5 pounds over a 6-8 weeks?

I take my current combo - AM, PWO and Bed.

Any suggestions on LR3 timing or is there something else I should sub this for?

Thanks
I posted this ealier on another board. This may help???

1. IGF Lr3
2. PEG MGF alternating days between LR3 (which turns out to be amazing if timed properly) Most of my studies have been on this combo as of the past few months.
2. GHRP-2 and Ipam combo. I don't care what anyone says... certain GHRPS work better then other GHRPS, when tested at different times throughout the course of a 24hr day.

Ipam is amazing for night a. libido increase, which many people will agree. B, 0 hunger issues or any cortisol or prolactin to concern myself with.

GHRP2. early am, then again right after cardio. GHRP-2 has a nice way of pushing my cardio limits to a higher level of performance. I actually get solid pumps from GHRP-2. skin and hair both improve on all GHRp family members.

GHRP-6. a, amazing for strength gains as it acts like a dht derivative. B, you want to gain size, GHRP-6 will put size on you and actually give you carpal tunnel, which we all know what that means. C. perfect for the test papers "who cant eat," thus protecting your muscles from being a source of fuel. That part in itself makes the GHRP family members a winner in my book.

The key to alot of this is timing!!! timing is essential!! Please note that these statements are based on literature that I have written while in the Lab. Maximpep does not condone the use of our products for testing on the Human Body!!!

Thanks for the replies, my peptide source has been pretty helpful as I've been bugging him too.

I've read around several forums around avoiding taking LR3 with (combined) GHRH+GHRP.

My pep supplier has given me a fair bit of information, I've quoted a little bit from my correspondence , "Now because you are taking Ipa and Mod as well, you can wait 20 mins following the injection and then ingest your shake as the Ipa and Mod would have completed their work by then. IGF and MGF will not blunt your GH release when taken at the same time as Ipa and Mod. Their function is completely different and so are the receptor sites they act upon and proteins they bind to."

I am considering slightly upping doasge of Ipam/Mod in am/pm and just having LR3 PWO 50mcg to begin with on training days only.?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131