YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

running multiple orals - oral overkill, or worth it?

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i recently ran oral Sdrol with an injectable anadrol and had great success with the combination.

was thinking of running m1t and superdrol together in the future. both strong as fuck, yes. plenty of tudca and NAC would be run alongside. wanted to hear some thoughts. Does "overkill" really exist? Is AR saturation a "thing"? Can I be using too much that the only thing I'm achieving is liver damage and the combination of such powerful drugs is not necessary? Trying to wrap my head around it.

I thought about taking 20mg of M1T split 10mg AM / 10mg PM, with a 10mg Sdrol PRE-workout, same way I did with the Superdrol/Anadrol stack. I have enough leftover Sdrol to do it for a few weeks.

At the very least I think it would be interesting. I haven't used M1T since 2001 (my first PH cycle EVER).

I don't really see the point unless you're nearing the end of a prep or need to look a certain part for an event.

This is a question for a lot of oral users.

And can definitely tie into OPs question as well.

How many of you actually keep the weight/gains from the orals you use? It's a very cosmetic thing with a lot of them in my opinion.

In an off season it just adds more stress to the body, and I really think the healthier you can keep yourself during this phase, the better you'll feel, and the better you'll grow.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't really see the point unless you're nearing the end of a prep or need to look a certain part for an event.

This is a question for a lot of oral users.

And can definitely tie into OPs question as well.

How many of you actually keep the weight/gains from the orals you use? It's a very cosmetic thing with a lot of them in my opinion.

In an off season it just adds more stress to the body, and I really think the healthier you can keep yourself during this phase, the better you'll feel, and the better you'll grow.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about it from a strength standpoint as well, how far can I push my limits beyond my normal "cycle" of Test/Deca that I typically use - making leaps and bounds worth of strength gains in a short period of time, in my personal experience at least, has lead to further development in muscle that stayed with me over time. You are correct in the cosmetic piece as well, as the LOOK I see in the mirror on orals is so incredily noticeable to myself and others, some of which most definitely diminishes upon cessation. But I'm looking at it as more anabolics, more androgens, more room for caloric expansion, more room for growth in general. Some of which will be sustainable over time.

It just comes down to the question of: is it worth it? In this case, it's literally the difference between me taking an extra 10mg of Sdrol along with the M1T. I don't consider it particularly ground shattering, I'm probably going to do it regardless -- I just want to see what other people think about this in general.

just use more test and deca lmao

i dunno why, but im around 1400mg right now and i didnt notice much going higher with just the test, just sides. as far as deca goes, i dont want to push the limits with it beyond where i'm at.

As long as you keep oral dosing within reason then stacking orals will only add synergy to your cycle. Stacking injectables is the same concept. Now I don't have experience with the orals you listed but I do know 25 mg of dbol and 50mg anadrol blows either compound by themselves out of the water mg for mg.

Epoxy I so so don't recommend bro. I ran single orals like a fucking idiot last year into early this year one after another for like 4 months. Bro I developed the most painful stomach issues that landed me in the hospital. What's crazy is I took liver shops so my liver enzymes weren't crazy outta wack but my actual liver was almost twice the normal size. The good thing about the liver though is it's very resilient and recovers itself as long as you give it time to recover. So that's what I did and after cat scans,MRI's, ultra sounds, this other procedure where they knock you out and put a camera down your throats and look into your stomach. you name it I had it done. So I M veery very careful and tread carefully now and don't do anything drastic and really watch my body for warning signs. I watch you threads and know you know your shit so just be wise bro. I lost so much fucking weight then would get it. Can and lose it again. Was a shitty path. I'm all good now and my tests as of last couple months are leaps and bounds better. So just my advice buddy not trying to lecture cuz ur a grown man and will do whatever you choose. I just would nt wish the pain and Agony I went through in anyone

No, not worth it. If you take lots of orals, of course you will be and feel strong as fuck. That is a given. But to test your limits? You might find them.

I am not saying it is worth it if you are doing a contest, or powerlifting..but thats a lot of mgs of gear on top of very toxic oralsl. One or the other stacked with a reasonable dose of anavar, or even some dbol would seem more rational. Dbol and M1T would be great. Personally, Superdrol was one of the harshest orals on my body overall. It was just easily acessible at the time. superdrol should be handled like halotestin in my opinion. 1-2 weeks of use max.

Last edited:
Epoxy I so so don't recommend bro. I ran single orals like a fucking idiot last year into early this year one after another for like 4 months. Bro I developed the most painful stomach issues that landed me in the hospital. What's crazy is I took liver shops so my liver enzymes weren't crazy outta wack but my actual liver was almost twice the normal size. The good thing about the liver though is it's very resilient and recovers itself as long as you give it time to recover. So that's what I did and after cat scans,MRI's, ultra sounds, this other procedure where they knock you out and put a camera down your throats and look into your stomach. you name it I had it done. So I M veery very careful and tread carefully now and don't do anything drastic and really watch my body for warning signs. I watch you threads and know you know your shit so just be wise bro. I lost so much fucking weight then would get it. Can and lose it again. Was a shitty path. I'm all good now and my tests as of last couple months are leaps and bounds better. So just my advice buddy not trying to lecture cuz ur a grown man and will do whatever you choose. I just would nt wish the pain and Agony I went through in anyone

It wasn't pancreatitis was it? Sounds just like what happened to me. Can't take any orals now because of it.

i recently ran oral Sdrol with an injectable anadrol and had great success with the combination.

was thinking of running m1t and superdrol together in the future. both strong as fuck, yes. plenty of tudca and NAC would be run alongside. wanted to hear some thoughts. Does "overkill" really exist? Is AR saturation a "thing"? Can I be using too much that the only thing I'm achieving is liver damage and the combination of such powerful drugs is not necessary? Trying to wrap my head around it.

I thought about taking 20mg of M1T split 10mg AM / 10mg PM, with a 10mg Sdrol PRE-workout, same way I did with the Superdrol/Anadrol stack. I have enough leftover Sdrol to do it for a few weeks.

At the very least I think it would be interesting. I haven't used M1T since 2001 (my first PH cycle EVER).

What are your goals?

Then the question is, where do you go after running powerful compounds like this?

What I'm getting at is this, if your getting ready for an event you throw the kitchen sink at it. If your doing it to make steady gains then this isn't the correct rought IMO. You'll blow up with water then after 4 weeks of Hulk mode you lose it. To me it's just not completely worth it and very very rarely touch any kind of strong compound unless trying to reach a goal.

I think oral of liquid both pills are both harmful for liver. As you know they arrive at liver finally. Recommend IM.:p

Shit bro, if you want to feel great, look great, and have the synergistic effects without the liver issue... Run your test a tad higher, deca for the nandrolone, eq for boldenone, and some masteron for a solid dht and if you have the cash add some peptides in there. You'll feel and look great

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Shit bro, if you want to feel great, look great, and have the synergistic effects without the liver issue... Run your test a tad higher, deca for the nandrolone, eq for boldenone, and some masteron for a solid dht and if you have the cash add some peptides in there. You'll feel and look great

So here's the deal.

Test, NPP (or deca), and Masteron is a very solid mix. You get a strong androgen, a strong 19-nor, and a DHT compound together. It's a synergistic mix.

Try 750mg-1,000mg Test, 600mg Deca or NPP, 400mg Masteron. If you can't get huge on that, you're doing something wrong!

If that's not enough for you, and you wanted some extra anabolism and strength, EQ would be a good addition to the mix. Real EQ will definitely help mass and strength, albeit not dramatically. It does so without any real harsh sides.

If you wanted something stronger than EQ, then consider adding in Tren.

I personally will not use Superdrol or M1T again. They are simply too harsh, and do not provide enough gains in a cost/benefit analysis. I used them as prohormones when they were legal, and both made me feel horrible.

If you want strength gains, look into Anadrol. It beats them all.

If you want lean tissue gains and/or pure strength, look into Anavar.

Last edited:
To answer the original question.... I don't know about running multiple orals at once.

If I were going to try that, I would keep in mind the total toxic load, and the reduce the amount of each drug accordingly.

Secondly, use shitloads of TUDCA + NAC, drink lots of water, and keep other toxins out of your body whenever possible.

As Mike Arnold has said before, you have to consider the total toxic load to the body. In other words, 150mg or so of Anadrol isn't necessarily safer, or more risky, than 50 Anadrol + 50 Dbol + 20 Superdrol, etc.

Once the MGs from comparable orals start adding up, it's still a toxic stress to the body which isn't much different than single high dosed oral.

You also have to really define what you're trying to do.
Pure strength?
Keepable gains in lean mass?
Getting shredded for a contest or beach vacation?

Pick the drugs accordingly.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think a few weeks of 20 mg M1T and 10 mg sdrol is going to be a significant amount of orals to be concerned about, unless you already have some damage there.

Last M1T I bought, from a very well-known and respected source on here, turned out to be either bunk or so low-dosed it didn't matter.

I´ve never stacked orals but I can definitely say that If you´re using legit Superdrol you don´t need any other oral at all.

Sounds like a recipe for nosebleeds while deadlifting. Low dose of each?...I mean you stated your doing it anyway? I would just be careful like IsaacHaze said, "test your limits and you might find them". A lot of people said masteron. I love me some masteron.[emoji48] [emoji48] [emoji48] Id run some test, tren, masteron, and throw in an oral. The gains will be plenty. Not like this is healthy either(currently what I'm on.). I'm not you though... so ultimately you'll have to pick the opinion of one of the little men on your shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm currently running that cycle landmonster mentikned above and holy shit it's now my new favorite combo. I jus added in some trenA about wk and half ago. And to the posts about the pancreatitis it wasn't that thank God. Cuz I did get tested for that as well. Only conclusion they came to was from what the MRI showed and my liver was quite enlarged. Besides orals at the time I was also using chaotic to come off cigarettes. I honestly believed that played a role as well. Regardless I stopped the orals for 4 months and stopped the chantex immediately and am back to normal after being retested. Definetly huge lesson learned

I think a lot of us over look peptides as a great addition. But peptides are amazing and make you feel damn good. It's just hard to find a legit source.

Save the hardcore orals for contest prep. If you're not in contest prep, why are you in such a rush? Just take what everyone normally takes. I'm a sucker for var but like someone else said, orals are just plain cosmetic and not really maintainable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131