over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running out of GH...GHRH?

Dr_Bob

Banned
I did my research long ago, and decided that running GH is better than using a peptide, but that decision was based upon continued access to GH.

I did something stuped/bird brained and am going to be a few weeks or more w/out GH.

I have naturally low GH (measured via IGF-1). I use a small amount (3-4 iu's e2d) but I never come off. Or so that is the plan. My IGF-1 stays at the very top of the range for Labcorp. W/out I am at the bottom.

I could take 1.5 iu's of GH e2d, but am also considering running a peptide like GHRH in the interim.

I think it's a good thing to be a few weeks off the hgh...
;)

I wouldn"t waste my money on "peptides" , they are a scam

;)

How are they a scam?

;)

Really, you say this with all the fake gh floating around?
Oh and all the people having great success with the 'scam' peptides.
Maybe you should stick to figuring out your own health woes before making bold statements like that.

How are they a scam?

In theorie it seems all great... spîking your naturel hgh with these
so called peptides..
For me I didn't notice anything besides better appetite.
Maybe my peptides were fake, it's possible.
Hygetropin I notice after a few days.
It's the same price so I take the hyge over "peptides" any day

Last edited:
peptides are a scam... You talk about fake gh... But think peptides are real..

funny shit.. get some grey tops through TP and don't waste your money.

These people with results with peptides work for the damn peptides companys... get a clue

the other half are running 1g test 1 g then and a peptide, and think the results are off the charts... I see right through the BS

Last edited:

These people with results with peptides work for the damn peptides companys... get a clue

Ive been using peps since llllloooong before it became popular, you do whatever you want but plenty of people besides the reps are using them and getting results.
I guess everyone else is wrong though...we're all being scammmed lol

I did my research long ago, and decided that running GH is better than using a peptide, but that decision was based upon continued access to GH.

I did something stuped/bird brained and am going to be a few weeks or more w/out GH.

I have naturally low GH (measured via IGF-1). I use a small amount (3-4 iu's e2d) but I never come off. Or so that is the plan. My IGF-1 stays at the very top of the range for Labcorp. W/out I am at the bottom.

I could take 1.5 iu's of GH e2d, but am also considering running a peptide like GHRH in the interim.

Bob,

If you have a small amount of quality GH left, I would consider doing this as It has worked very well for me and lots of others. Take 100mcg ModGRF1-29/100mcg GHRP-2/1iu GH all in the same insulin pin 2-3 times/ day. You will definitely see the results. Also, take 200mcg of Huperzine-A 30-45min before each injection. If you start to feel CTS symptoms, back it down to 2x/day.

-Baseline

I run 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC 3x/ day. This is the equivalent of 2ius HGH per day. HGH from your pituitary gland contains all 5 isoforms of HGH making it superior to synthetic HGH. Synthetic HGH is merely one of the isoforms produced by the body. This GHRP2/cjc protocol has consistently serum igf1 tested out in the 300's.

If you want the most convenient way to get your igf1 up via peptides, take 25-50mg oral HGH SECRETAGOGUE MK-677 per day along with 200mcg huperzine A 3x/day. No injections are necessary to get a very high Igf1 level.

I run 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC 3x/ day. This is the equivalent of 2ius HGH per day. HGH from your pituitary gland contains all 5 isoforms of HGH making it superior to synthetic HGH. Synthetic HGH is merely one of the isoforms produced by the body. This GHRP2/cjc protocol has consistently serum igf1 tested out in the 300's.

If you want the most convenient way to get your igf1 up via peptides, take 25-50mg oral HGH SECRETAGOGUE MK-677 per day along with 200mcg huperzine A 3x/day. No injections are necessary to get a very high Igf1 level.

Wow never realized this!

Excellent information as usual JJ peptides do work well! But the problem I personally have is I can't get the same look from peptides as I do from synthetic GH regardless of brand I lose the fat and fluid between the muscle and skin unfortunately I can't get that same effect from peptides. And the thing I really don't get GH is a peptide correct?
I'm a big fan of tesamorelin it will put my IGF levels in the low 300s but I get this water belly fluid retention around the midsection thing? So for the most part I stick with GH

I've always been hesitant to pull the plug on HGH but I just compared prices and assuming each is legit there is a sponsor here where 2 IU's comes out to $2.30 per day, whereas JJ's method comes out to $4.81 per day.....

I may just have to finally cave to HGH.

I am going to have someone put together a peptide package for me.

Since you have insulted me about 10 times, that person will not be you.

I looked at some of your posts, and I see you talk shit to everyone else.

I am not personally attacking you, just your behavior. Please stop.

Ive been using peps since llllloooong before it became popular, you do whatever you want but plenty of people besides the reps are using them and getting results.
I guess everyone else is wrong though...we're all being scammmed lol

I've always been hesitant to pull the plug on HGH but I just compared prices and assuming each is legit there is a sponsor here where 2 IU's comes out to $2.30 per day, whereas JJ's method comes out to $4.81 per day.....

I may just have to finally cave to HGH.

Is that $230 INT, or domestic. That is a good buy if domestic.

Look at labs, B serum, IGF-1, and mass specs/hplc. I say that because even the good GH from China is usually in the low 20's B serum. That means a kit has about 80 genuine IU's.

Having said that, I am paying $165-175 per kit, and that is for the grey tops.

Of course that is international, not domestic. When shipping, transfer fees etc are factored in, we are looking at close to $2 per iu. Min buy is 6 for HK, 10 for my guy.

John, can you put together a package for me? As noted in my previous post, I am getting good GH for under $2 an iu. Can you come close?

I will be more than happy to run IGF labs for you. I have some scheduled in about 6 weeks or so.

I am going to have someone put together a peptide package for me.

Since you have insulted me about 10 times, that person will not be you.

I looked at some of your posts, and I see you talk shit to everyone else.

I am not personally attacking you, just your behavior. Please stop.

Lmfao
Aj the Duck don't like you

My "Don't get tripped up by a snitch" meter is beeping with the Duck.

Last edited:
Yes, we know that. He has said so about a dozen times. What is your point?

I am sure you do not like me either, but fortunately I do not care.

Lmfao
Aj the Duck don't like you

My "Don't get tripped up by a snitch" meter is beeping with the Duck.

Dr B I'll get this back on topic if you make the switch from GH to peptides let us know what changes you see and feel.

the other half are running 1g test 1 g then and a peptide, and think the results are off the charts... I see right through the BS

I don't and never did for a peptide company. :) They work and there is many studies by professionals to back that up. Know what you are talking about first. You don't seem that educated. :naughty:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear