over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running out of GH...GHRH?

with peptides though you're still relying on your genetics
it will spike your natural gh but if your natural gh output is poor to start with then how much of a difference can you expect it to make when compared to synthetic gh?

maybe thats why Geoffke didn't get great results from peptides.

I've read some promising studies done on peptides. And I'm not just talking members logs although they are helpful. I can't say that for all the peptides. I only researched the ones I plan on doing. Easily accessible via the internet.
Dr. Bob good luck. And I went back through the thread to see why AJDOS insulted you 10 times but couldn't find one. Him and JJ are both knowledgeable and helpful members members here.

it will spike your natural gh but if your natural gh output is poor to start with then how much of a difference can you expect it to make when compared to synthetic gh?

The reason for low gh output isn't that the pituitary gland doesn't hold much but rather as you age the body increases hormones that inhibit its realise. This is why peptides will still work on a 80 year old man as they by pass these limitations.

I am going to have someone put together a peptide package for me.

Since you have insulted me about 10 times, that person will not be you.

I looked at some of your posts, and I see you talk shit to everyone else.

I am not personally attacking you, just your behavior. Please stop.

Insulted you?
LOL! You haven't been 'insulted' by me yet, you'll know when I 'insult' you.

No- I disagreed with you and corrected you about the mistake you made calling aldactone a hormone and caling spirolactone a completely different compount when aldactone and spiro are the same thing.
As a Dr and prep coach you should have known that- but me pointing it out probably made you lose more credibility than you already have.
You buttsore inacurate post here only furthers my point...and say what you want about me - I call it like I see it.
Not too mention I dont think I have replied 10 times to any one of your threads and I know I havent talked shit 10 times to you....obviously you got some sand in your vag.

Get your peptides from whomever you wish...its your freedom of choice, but dont go lying about what I have and havent said to you.

That is the million dollar question. My natural GH, as measured via IGF-1, is low. Would peptides overcome this genetic predisposition?

Sammy thinks so: "The reason for low gh output isn't that the pituitary gland doesn't hold much but rather as you age the body increases hormones that inhibit its realise. This is why peptides will still work on a 80 year old man as they by pass these limitations."

This claim also makes sense. The bottom line is going to be cost. I did not think that peptides would cost more than GH.

I still have half a kit (4 and 2/3rds bottles) of GH that scored 23 ngs in a B serum test, and also had solid IGF-1 numbers. I am putting in 3 c's of bac. water in and doing 1 cc e2d. That will get me by for a month.

And yes, e2d is not a typo. There is a recent study that looks at injection schedules for GH use in children. They found that an every other day injection schedule put IGF-1 levels just as high as e/day. It also enabled the kids to make more of their own GH.

It was just 1 study, but it pulls in the 3 times a day injection schedule for inquiry.

My e2d injection of 3 iu's got my IGF-1 scores at the top of the range.

I've read some promising studies done on peptides. And I'm not just talking members logs although they are helpful. I can't say that for all the peptides. I only researched the ones I plan on doing. Easily accessible via the internet.
Dr. Bob good luck. And I went back through the thread to see why AJDOS insulted you 10 times but couldn't find one. Him and JJ are both knowledgeable and helpful members members here.

It was over multiple threads. Pretty much every time I post he follows me around like a love sick little puppy dog.

He is clearly allowing me to rent space in his head and has a hard on for me.

I will just take it as a compliment, albeit a creepy homoerotic one.

The anonymity of the internet enables people to run their mouth/keyboard to people they would never step to in the real world.

I know this, I also admit that I do rub people the wrong way, so it is all good for me.

I am here to learn. This board has already caused me to re-evaluate contest prep and the use of diuretics.

Ive been using peps since llllloooong before it became popular, you do whatever you want but plenty of people besides the reps are using them and getting results.
I guess everyone else is wrong though...we're all being scammmed lol

Well no one pays me to say they work. I have been having great results from CJC Dac. Im definitely not getting scammed :)

Maybe we should take a poll.

Make it clear that in order to vote, you have used both peps and GH.

I know, I know, there are many problematic assumptions from a poll like this. It would start with self selection, a big no no in the stats world, and its realiabilty/validity would have a huge margin of error, but the info would still be viable.

Conversely, it seems that the extant literature on the subject is potentially flawed. We see that the science supports the benefits of peptides, but that these benefits don't always translate to real world results.

I am going to have someone put together a peptide package for me.

JJB1 seems to be the real peptide guru around here from what I have seen

peptides aren't worth it. at least the cjcdac i used from 2 sources here.
my igf-1 levels came back 161 and 165 on 4mg and 2mg a week, respectively, which medical studies showed shoulda put them way higher.

and if you say oh, u have to use a shit-ton more and add 3 or 4 other peptides and whatnot, well, thats just straight up bullshit.

cjcdac showed amazing results administered as a stand-alone. period. and these "studies" where 25mg were used, id like to see a link to that.

now i'm using 2iu grey tops a day and my number came back 317.
this is on a scale from 52-328. quest labs.
basically the peptide didnt work. basically, the greys do work. end of story.

It was over multiple threads. Pretty much every time I post he follows me around like a love sick little puppy dog.

He is clearly allowing me to rent space in his head and has a hard on for me.

I will just take it as a compliment, albeit a creepy homoerotic one.

The anonymity of the internet enables people to run their mouth/keyboard to people they would never step to in the real world.

I know this, I also admit that I do rub people the wrong way, so it is all good for me.

I am here to learn. This board has already caused me to re-evaluate contest prep and the use of diuretics.

HAHAAHAHAAHAHA!

I'd like to see how many threads I have posted in that you started...what? 5-6?
Bob....and its JUST BOB, cuz you sure arent a Dr, I could really care less, couple of the threads I actually liked yous posts, but the prep one is straight WHACK!
As far as the homo-erotic thing...well...you know...I did just get out of prison ;);););)

I have good results on DAC/MK-677. A reasonable dose will treat you well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, can you put together a package for me? As noted in my previous post, I am getting good GH for under $2 an iu. Can you come close?

I will be more than happy to run IGF labs for you. I have some scheduled in about 6 weeks or so.

To run the protocol I run you need 10mg GHRP2 and 10mg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC per month. That's two 5mg vials of each. After using the BOGO code cost is $65 plus shipping and tax. Take 100mcg of each 3x/day. DATBTRUE, Dr. Alpha6164, and many customers have proven over and over that this protocol equates to no less than 2ius HGH per day through serum igf1 of 300 plus and serum HGH in the 20's.

I trust GHRP2 with CJC-1295 WITHOUT DAC much more than generic HGH. If I run HGH in the future I would still take GHRP2/cjc 10-20 minutes prior to the synthetic HGH so the synthetic HGH can ride the natural pituitary released HGH pulse. DATBTRUE theorized that synthetic HGH will be more effective if it is taken during the rise in a pituitary HGH pulse.

I'm sorry, but whoever legitimately thinks peptides are a scam versus GH is pretty ignorant and hasn't done any research. Myself and countless thousands of others have gotten fantastic results from peptides. I have done plenty of GH as well as peptides. Both give results, peptides are better in my opinion because on top of the GH release they seem to have other myotrophic effects. To the naysayers of peptides do yourself a favor and go do some research on pubmed.

Switched from growth to peptides after being on 10-20 iu for acouple years and im getting as good results as i was on 10iu. I take slin with my cjc also...

HAHAAHAHAAHAHA!

I'd like to see how many threads I have posted in that you started...what? 5-6?
Bob....and its JUST BOB, cuz you sure arent a Dr, I could really care less, couple of the threads I actually liked yous posts, but the prep one is straight WHACK!
As far as the homo-erotic thing...well...you know...I did just get out of prison ;);););)

OK, I will give your the benefit of the doubt. And I was in a hurry when I posted the aldosterone/Spironolactone error.

I am assuming you got no conjugal visits, and your behavior simply is the result of lack of pussy. Lots of drunk sluts out tonight.

So here is my offer: Get some pussy, good food, enjoy your freedom, and when you come back, we can be BFF's. :p

To run the protocol I run you need 10mg GHRP2 and 10mg cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC per month. That's two 5mg vials of each. After using the BOGO code cost is $65 plus shipping and tax. Take 100mcg of each 3x/day. DATBTRUE, Dr. Alpha6164, and many customers have proven over and over that this protocol equates to no less than 2ius HGH per day through serum igf1 of 300 plus and serum HGH in the 20's.

I trust GHRP2 with CJC-1295 WITHOUT DAC much more than generic HGH. If I run HGH in the future I would still take GHRP2/cjc 10-20 minutes prior to the synthetic HGH so the synthetic HGH can ride the natural pituitary released HGH pulse. DATBTRUE theorized that synthetic HGH will be more effective if it is taken during the rise in a pituitary HGH pulse.

Thank you. I thought it was best to have exogenous GH hit after endogenous (IE inject right before bed).

Is the 3 sticks a day necessary?

my igf-1 levels came back 161 and 165 on 4mg and 2mg a week, respectively, which medical studies showed shoulda put them way higher.

and if you say oh, u have to use a shit-ton more and add 3 or 4 other peptides and whatnot, well, thats just straight up bullshit.

cjcdac showed amazing results administered as a stand-alone. period. and these "studies" where 25mg were used, id like to see a link to that.

My last batch of Chinese GH came from the same place as the new grey tops. They were a little less potent (23 BS) and 3 ius' e2d put me at 183 (or close, have to check). I started at about 70 ngs of IGF-1, so the 183 is a big improvement.

GH use is real basic and simple also.

Since people are too lazy to search for themselves:

Long-acting forms of growth hormone-releasing hormone and growth ho... - PubMed - NCBI

That study right there Dr. Bob if you read it states you get a 1.4-4.1 fold increase in IGF-1 levels. So by proxy if your IGF-1 levels are at a baseline of 70.1 then by doing less frequent injections since you don't have to pin CJC w Dac everyday you r IGF-1 level would be somewhere between 98.14 and 287.41. It also states a 7.8 fold increase in GH levels.

Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growt... - PubMed - NCBI

This study shows a result of: "After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9-11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8-8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported.

If you like GH then by all means get GH, but I hate to see people being ignorant about the shit generics they get that are hit and miss on efficacy. I've used well over 10,000 IU's of GH both generic and pharm grade and get no greater effect from it over peps (under 15IU's a day at least). Give it a try man, maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Not calling you a liar, but 317 off of 2iu's a day sounds like a pretty tall tale to me. I would loovveee to see a scan of those results ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws