over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running out of GH...GHRH?

OK, I will give your the benefit of the doubt. And I was in a hurry when I posted the aldosterone/Spironolactone error.

I am assuming you got no conjugal visits, and your behavior simply is the result of lack of pussy. Lots of drunk sluts out tonight.

So here is my offer: Get some pussy, good food, enjoy your freedom, and when you come back, we can be BFF's. :p

My behavior...now thats funny. And I wasnt simply referring to the spiro/aldactone comment, I was referring to the WHOLE thing.
See Bob, I have been doing this almost as long as you claim to have been doing it. I may come off like some fucked up guy but I catch people like you espousing your misinformation left and right.
Someone else said this, you are very "Ross" like.

Not calling you a liar, but 317 off of 2iu's a day sounds like a pretty tall tale to me. I would loovveee to see a scan of those results ;)

Have recent bloods for HRT at only 10ius a week on Nomatropin from Sampson and scored a 336 on IGF-1. That's normal for me with good quality GH.

Thank you. I thought it was best to have exogenous GH hit after endogenous (IE inject right before bed).

Is the 3 sticks a day necessary?

I've had good results from waking and prebed doses of GHRP2/cjc no dac. The pituitary gland replenishes hgh stores from this stack every 3 hours so you can dose it up to 8 times a day if you choose. Each dosing is approximately 1iu of HGH.

I've had good results from waking and prebed doses of GHRP2/cjc no dac. The pituitary gland replenishes hgh stores from this stack every 3 hours so you can dose it up to 8 times a day if you choose. Each dosing is approximately 1iu of HGH.

Ive used both, liked both. I didn't realize the pituitary replenished that fast thought it took longer.
Good info-thanks.

Ive used both, liked both. I didn't realize the pituitary replenished that fast thought it took longer.
Good info-thanks.

DATBTRUE said the pituitary hgh stores replenish in 3 hours from use of ghrp2/6 with mod grf, but ipamorelin peaks on serum hgh blood tests at the 2 hour mark so it appears to have 2 1/2 times the half life of ghrp2/6. I would think it takes 5 hours to fully replenish hgh stores with ipamorelin.

MK-677 is pumping out hgh like crazy, as you know, with a dozen or more low wave pulses per 24 hour day, and it seems to keep the hgh coming in nice doses so the pituitary is really on top of it's game creating new HGH.

For all the naysayers who don't think peptides do much, I challenge you to take 25mg MK-677 sublingually a couple times a day for a few weeks and then report back to us. MK is unreal at how much it secretes HGH and raises serum igf1.
It is the most convenient and affordable way to go. No injections! One dose a day, or two if you want to push things. Trust me, you'll feel the HGH sides big time and will respond just like you would off real hgh.

DATBTRUE said the pituitary hgh stores replenish in 3 hours from use of ghrp2/6 with mod grf, but ipamorelin peaks on serum hgh blood tests at the 2 hour mark so it appears to have 2 1/2 times the half life of ghrp2/6. I would think it takes 5 hours to fully replenish hgh stores with ipamorelin.

MK-677 is pumping out hgh like crazy, as you know, with a dozen or more low wave pulses per 24 hour day, and it seems to keep the hgh coming in nice doses so the pituitary is really on top of it's game creating new HGH.

For all the naysayers who don't think peptides do much, I challenge you to take 25mg MK-677 sublingually a couple times a day for a few weeks and then report back to us. MK is unreal at how much it secretes HGH and raises serum igf1.
It is the most convenient and affordable way to go. No injections! One dose a day, or two if you want to push things. Trust me, you'll feel the HGH sides big time and will respond just like you would off real hgh.

Is it a good idea to take a big dose (500mcg) ipamorelin before bed ?

Yeah JJ 5 hours is what I had originally thought, used to do the standard 3 x's a day dosing with no dac - MK is unreal.
You can feel it working immediately.

Mk-677 really that good? I'm clueless when it comes to peps(I've been told there worthless all these years lol) how much does it cost you monthly?

Is it a good idea to take a big dose (500mcg) ipamorelin before bed ?

Ipamorelin only tested high on serum hgh tests when it was taken at a 500mcg dose and stacked with 100mcg mod grf/cjc no Dac.
Ipamorelin with cjc is perfect at High dose before bed because it significantly elevates hgh for over 3 hours.

Mk-677 really that good? I'm clueless when it comes to peps(I've been told there worthless all these years lol) how much does it cost you monthly?

I'm running ghrp2 with cjc no Dac 3x/ day which costs $65/month.
MK-677 run at the standard dose of 25mg per day costs around $45/ month.
Most guys stack it with cjc-1295DAC at 4-5mg per week. I ran
MK alone at one time and got great results.

Thanks.

Not taking anything away from proven sponsors such as TP (which btw wants refs)
I was like many about the peps i thought on paper it looked good but as far as real results a waste of money.
I again am wrong 10mg cjc dac 25mg mk677 and i love the shit!
I will continue to use it until these other gh tests stay stable and consistent.

My opinion if using gh go with Human Grade and with Generics rely on TP .
Peps though are no joke at all.
I admitted on being wrong in a thread and i only have a company logo on my signature because they answered a million questions and told me if i ever needed help they where a pm away...........

You have your pick of two or three great company's on PM I would pick one and ask them for guidance cause only the uneducated claim they are phony.

Course i am no Doctor so my amateur opinions are only meant for us uneducated hillbilly's:c'eeky-sm

I ran MK677 at 25MG and took 3 IUs of Genos a day. I was the same weight at 220 this time, but look thicker then before. The fat just melts off. I know that MK677 works really well when stacked with a longer GH release. I can see how 1295 DAC works with that concept. Also keep in mind, there is legit studies on MK677 in elderly patents and proven results.

how many guys calling peptides a scam run a course and do a lab test of IGF levels while on?

Maybe we should take a poll.

Make it clear that in order to vote, you have used both peps and GH.

OK.....I have used both. GH is good and peptides are good. IMHO IGF-1 LR3 is better than both.;)

GH is most likely going to be fake or under dosed. Even if you have it tested through a lab, that only means the vial you had tested is good. Then next batch may be fake. I see this all the time. Your source may be very reliable but the lab he gets it from might not. So it is like a crap shoot getting good GH unless you have a script and are getting it from a pharmacy.

Peptides do work, not s good as GH but are a pretty damn good alternative. I have seen that 100mcg/100mcg GHRP-2/Modified GRF 1-29 are equal to about 2-3 iu of good GH. Not enough....take more it's cheap enough.

I pay very little for very good quality peptides. Anyone here can do the same. It costs me about $.81/d for 3 injections of GHRP-2/Modified GRF 1-29. I can also get a good price on GH (~$220/kit Hyges or Kefes). So for 2-3iu of GH you will pay $4.4 - $6.6. If the GH is even any good. Kind of hard to say this is a better deal when the peptides are so much less expensive, huh?

Oh, peptides can be fake......but they are a very short chain amino and easy/cheap to synthesize. I have not ever seen anyone sell fake peptides. Yes, some sell products that are old but that is what happens when you go through many hands to get it. How many hands does your GH go through? It is much more sensitive to temp changes. It is also 191aa, much harder to synthesize and much more expensive to make. Which is why it is frequently faked.

After many years of taking GH and 6 years of taking peptides I know BOTH work well. Combining both are the best way to go if you have the money. But if you are going to weight the cost/benefits/losses for both products peptides is a hands down winner. I would much rather find out a $7 in 2 vials of peptides is a fake than a $22 vial of GH. I have been scammed on GH a few times but never peptides.

Last edited:
I have never run GH....so I cannot compare. But peptides definitely give me good results. I have found the best results researching

100mcg Hexarelin/100mcg Mod Grf 1-29 3x a day
400mcg Ipamorelin/100mcg Mod Grf 1-20 pre bed

Muscles stay full and I am having fantastic workouts and pumps while being on TRT only for 14 weeks. My weight is staying the same but I am getting leaner (diet is spot on, using a well known coach in this regard).

I have a few bottles of CJC 1295 WITH Dac and I did 2mg a week for 2 weeks with the hexarelin and ipamorelin (just switched the NO DAC for DAC) and MOTHER OF GOD my pumps and fullness were through the roof, but I gained about 6-7lbs of water as well and I tend to hold it like a camel in my lower back...being that I am on a pretty harsh cut, I decided to shelf the DAC until growing season begins. I know it's just water, but I am trying to suck down a bit and the mind fuck of the extra film of water is un-needed right now so I switched back.

But yeah...they work! Can't compare to GH from my experience (zero) though so I can't say if it's as good or even comparable. I like em!

I use GHRP 2 sometimes instead of hexarelin but the hunger is too crazy and I naturally have a huge appetite anyways.

Ive done both like both, for me its a matter of getting what you pay for.
If youGH sources is money- then awesome- I happen to have a good source for peps.
Ive been using both, GH up until recently and peps for about 4 years.
I like IGF as well, again, depends on who you get it from, some good, some bad.

Ipamorelin only tested high on serum hgh tests when it was taken at a 500mcg dose and stacked with 100mcg mod grf/cjc no Dac.
Ipamorelin with cjc is perfect at High dose before bed because it significantly elevates hgh for over 3 hours.

Plus johnjuanb1, Ipamorelin also does not seem interfere with the sleep cycle like many report when using other GHRP's.

I was forced to abandon gh and turn to peps because UK customs started to tighten up. Havnt used gh in over a year I think but I'm perfectly happy with the peps. I was using riptropin from tp so my gh was some of the best Chinese money can but I'm just as happy with dac and ghrps to be honest

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear