over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running proviron alongside test/primo

TXMUSCLE84

Newbies
I have heard it both ways, so I am looking for some feedback on here. Im running test and primo. Diet, training, rest is all on point (disclaimer). I have arimadex on hand to use only as needed. Im considering running proviron in at 50mg ed. I know that its good for lowering shbg being that its a DHT. Would it be worth running since im running primo, also being a DHT as well, at 800mg per week? Run the proviron or no? Or just run the test c and primo using arimadex as needed? (test c is at 600 per week alongside the primo. I do 300 test c and 400 primo e4d). Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Get estrogen level checked without Provirion and go from there.

Depends on your goals
Are you just taking it because you have it?
Or is there a plan to your cycle?

To gain lean size and lower shbg
ive been taking 50mg ed for 3 months now (in addition to everything else including primo) and ive seen no increase in size from it. However it does give me a drier and harder look and helps w estrogen. If thats what you want + lowering shbg then take it. Really the only way to know if its a good fit for you is to run it and see

I love proviron it's one of my favorite overall drugs due to the fact it's so versatile dry grain look/AI/free test +. If I didn't lose literally half of my hair within 2 weeks of starting it I would run it in almost every cycle.

Primo is going to lower ur estro

Yeah I would say not. I’m sure there were toxic orals involved with single digit HDL.
No bro I don't do orals.I have tried them but I never use them.now I did use for the first time oral winny so that may have been it and I thought it was the Proviron

No bro I don't do orals.I have tried them but I never use them.now I did use for the first time oral winny so that may have been it and I thought it was the Proviron
Winstrol would wreck your HDL. Stay safeish bro

Yep. Winstrol is well known to wreck lipids.
Yea man I thought it only recked the ldl but not much if any on the hdl.I guess I was wrong.I thought it was the Proviron and the eq. I'm glad to know it wasn't the Proviron. I'm get back on it today.since I'm doing the test with primo and gh

I like proviron, a lot. It’s cheap, has no negative sides for me. Gives me a harder more polished look even if I’m not in single digit bodyfat. And psychologically I feel better on it. And it’s literally the only oral my stomach can handle besides the occasional tbol

Reactions: D2
Proviron in many studies has been shown to skew cholesterol by more than 30 percent.. so yes priviron can screw with your lipids

Proviron in many studies has been shown to skew cholesterol by more than 30 percent.. so yes priviron can screw with your lipids
Hell yea brother. Proviron puts my HDL in single digits.I love it and have a bunch of it real pharmaceutical but the fact it kills my HDL I stay away from it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws