over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running trestolone ace & trenbolone ace

Pressing

Registered
Has anyone run trenbolone with trestolone?

I was thinking of running:

Test Cyp @ 400mg a week
Tren Ace @ 250mg a week
Trest Ace @ 250mg a week

EOD will be the dosing schedule.

I'll be running adex and prami too.

Any thoughts or comments?

You sure it's ment you got?

Most sources sell something else as ment.

I believe there is only one member who has run real trestolone on this forum. Anyone else who claims they did, probably used something disguised as trestolone. I really wish there was more demand for this product because I would be the first one to use it.

You sure it's ment you got?

Most sources sell something else as ment.

I believe there is only one member who has run real trestolone on this forum. Anyone else who claims they did, probably used something disguised as trestolone. I really wish there was more demand for this product because I would be the first one to use it.

I'm positive it's MENT (trestolone acetate)

It has been tested and confirmed authentic by chemist Patrick Arnold, you know "the Father of Prohormones."

I have already ran a cycle of it so I guess that makes me number 2 on this board, LOL.

:D

Yeah, the source he's using is confirmed legit and tested. It's not cheap, but worth it imo. As for using it with tren I dunno, I'd be interested in seeing a log or atleast your results.

It has been tested and confirmed authentic by chemist Patrick Arnold, you know "the Father of Prohormones."

I have already ran a cycle of it so I guess that makes me number 2 on this board, LOL.

:D

Yup, that makes you #2. How did you use it and how did you like it? Supposedly, the real thing blows tren ace away but holds more water. It's also not necessary to run any testosterone with it.

Many people here have ran MENT....Gauls has had it for a while....

I don't want to abuse, but would you perhaps run it by itself and do a little log on this compound for all of us? I'm very curious about this compound.

I don't want to abuse, but would you perhaps run it by itself and do a little log on this compound for all of us? I'm very curious about this compound.

There are several logs of trest on another very popular fitness forum. You can also Google: "Mike Arnold trestolone" for some very promising commentary on trest.

I might chime in with some result down the road, day 1 is already under the belt.

Last edited:
There are several logs of trest on another very popular fitness forum. You can also Google: "Mike Arnold trestolone" for some very promising commentary on trest.

I might chime in with some result down the road, day 1 is already under the belt.

I've seen mixed reviews, some people loved it, others don't think it's worth it. Wondering if all these people got real trest or a test/tren combo, which is what many sources sell as trest.

Mike Arnold's theories are useless to me. I want real world opinions, not steroid's guru blah blah blah.

I'm interested in your findings because you know you've got the real thing.

Thanks.

Excellent for size and strength. A feel good supplement. Lots of water retention. Ran GAULS MENT at 100mg/day for a month. Would love to hear results stacked with tren.
I never get prolactin sides. But, I don't want any water retention right now so not something I want to currently use.

Excellent for size and strength. A feel good supplement. Lots of water retention. Ran GAULS MENT at 100mg/day for a month. Would love to hear results stacked with tren.
I never get prolactin sides. But, I don't want any water retention right now so not something I want to currently use.

Same here. You should log it :lightbulb::D

I've seen mixed reviews, some people loved it, others don't think it's worth it. Wondering if all these people got real trest or a test/tren combo, which is what many sources sell as trest.

Mike Arnold's theories are useless to me. I want real world opinions, not steroid's guru blah blah blah.

Thanks.

Well unlike you, I highly value MA's wisdom. That is why I believe anyone who doesn't say they like it used bunk gear or another compound disguised as ment

Blueboogie has a log for it somewhere out there. IIRC he ran it with tren. Some others have said that formestane is a great AI for it. There are another couple of logs there, don't remember if they were using tren too though.

Thanks.

All you do is hate on people smarter than you, that have more to offer this board than you do. It's pretty sad to see. Both Mike Arnold and Alpha WALK the WALK.

That being said trestolone looks fantastic for a bulk! Thinking about npp and test with it.

All you do is hate on people smarter than you, that have more to offer this board than you do. It's pretty sad to see. Both Mike Arnold and Alpha WALK the WALK.

That being said trestolone looks fantastic for a bulk! Thinking about npp and test with it.

I'm thinking test/trest/mast myself. Can't wait til my woman is pregnant :banghead:

Too bad the stuff I write bothers you this much. Apparently, some copy/paste old info means a lot to you... It's pretty sad to see.

...I want real world opinions, not steroid's guru blah blah blah.

Thanks.

I gained @ 17lbs while maintaining same BF% thoughout my 1st trest cycle. 

Cycle was @ 7 weeks long. Trestolone ace started at 50mg ED ramped to 75mg ED with test C @ 90mg ED and 1g Arimadex 2x's a week. 3500 calories were @ 60% fat @ 35% protein and @ 5% carbs. Carbs were never over 100g a day, mostly @ 50-60g daily.

I think it's clearly evident on this chart where the trestolone dosage went from 50mg ED to 60mg ED (4/22)  then 70mg ED (4/25). Actually 75mg ED was only the last week. IIRC, 197lbs was the starting weight week 1 of trest. Cycle ended @ 6/12. I don't know how that 207lbs anomaly happened, dehydrated maybe? I weight in every morning after going to the bathroom. I'm actually even heavier now, @ 226.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner