over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rush Limbaugh is Pro Steroid

Ethan James

Registered
I know that political threads here are a no-no, but this is a subject I think we all agree on...

I avidly listen to Rush Limbaugh and yesterday he brought up the Barry Bonds issue about steroids. I was happily surprised to find him raving about how crazy anti-steroid legislation is. Multiple times he compared juice to botox, plastic surgery, and anorexia.... all things that are alot riskier / harmful than juice and all to make a person look better. He exclamated the fact that steroids should not be outlawed if someone can still legally get botox!

What a powerful ally Rush Limbaugh could be...

Read part of the transcript...
**broken link removed**

That is a surprise, but a good surprise. Well, he was in rehab for OXYCOTON, so you know he has been through some stuff and knows that there are worse things out there then this steroid thing.

I cannot remember who said this, but the comment was...the media is making the biggest deal out of this...everyone has been cheating and just lately people have been getting ccaught. But if you look at the records from the 80 olympics and on, everyone was cranked up on something. I like how they stripped that one female sprinter of her 2 golds in the world championships and they gave the 2 golds to the next people in line. Then they got stripped for positive drug testing.

the MEDIA is always looking to tear down something...now that all these professional athletes are making the big bucks and are on top of the world, they want to bring them down. I would not be able to make it as a CELEB, I would be beating the piss out of every camera man, negative media person, and people that just want talk shit. HEll if they are going to talk shit about you, you might as well give them something REAL to talk about.

BE SAFE!!!!!!!! we are now in the spot light bigger than ever.

Neal Cavuto is going to be talking about something similar to this in just a few minutes on Fox News from what I gather.

Skip

hey skip-caught just part of that but did that other guy say that steroids causes young kids to become bipolar and to have mad rages? he actually was somewhat pro steroid from what i saw but some of his comments were off the wall

You know, I had been waiting to watch it but as luck would have it, my 4 year old was napping and has bad night terrors and had one before that segment came on so I didn't get to see it. *sigh*

Skip

Anyone else see this?

well steak helmet alluded to the fact that Limbaugh had a much publicized (sp?)drug problem, do u guys think that limbaugh still holds credibility with the public?? imo i dont think it helps very much

I cant get anything from the link but the banner plus a few lines down;
anyway thats unbelievable as I dont like Rush but kudos to him bigtime for
seeing this issue in a sensible light.

Even on drugs, Rush is "RIGHT"

I don't think his fans gave a shit about the drugs. It wasnt crack, it was a painkiller. A lot of people can relate, so they didn't care. I listen to him often and may not be a ditto head, but agree on a lot of issues. Especially the juice! Get the government out of our business, there are bigger fish to fry then steroid users.

remember though......

Steak Helmet said:
That is a surprise, but a good surprise. Well, he was in rehab for OXYCOTON, so you know he has been through some stuff and knows that there are worse things out there then this steroid thing.

I cannot remember who said this, but the comment was...the media is making the biggest deal out of this...everyone has been cheating and just lately people have been getting ccaught. But if you look at the records from the 80 olympics and on, everyone was cranked up on something. I like how they stripped that one female sprinter of her 2 golds in the world championships and they gave the 2 golds to the next people in line. Then they got stripped for positive drug testing.

the MEDIA is always looking to tear down something...now that all these professional athletes are making the big bucks and are on top of the world, they want to bring them down. I would not be able to make it as a CELEB, I would be beating the piss out of every camera man, negative media person, and people that just want talk shit. HEll if they are going to talk shit about you, you might as well give them something REAL to talk about.

BE SAFE!!!!!!!! we are now in the spot light bigger than ever.

the media only gives people what they think can sell and what drama that may interest people. If most people would care less then media would not "highlight" this issue so much. I am rather annouyed by ESPN constant ranting and raving over this issue and wish it would die, but it wont. I change the channel every time I here this issue come up again and again. As long as society as a whole finds this issue or drama a need it will be exploited to its furthest extent.
gooey :confused:

It's not even like people want to hear it but if it the media thinks it sells they will make it sell. Until people learn the truth about stuff like this there just gonna keep getting garbage from the media. It just so hard to swallow that you can just label a lot of people with a broad brush.

Rush had pain and got hooked on pain meds.

This has happened to many good people here. In the lifting community we are no stranger to back pain or pain in general. I am glad Rush thinks like we do. In my opinion he is very credible.

Last edited:
Sigmund Roid said:
This has happened to many good people here. In the lifting community we are no stranger to back pain or pain in general. I am glad Rush thinks like we do. In my opinion he is very credible.
Rush had some major surgery in both of his ears. He actually went deaf and they made him hear again. I believe that is when he got hooked on the pain meds. Either way, I know how easy it would be to get addicted to pain meds. They make you feel good, and everybody likes to feel good.

I agree, I don't think the addiction affected his credibility. It was not like he was caught smoking crack. He was prescribed painkillers for a legitimate reason for a prolonged period of time. It's tough to not become addicted in that situation.

I was just glad to hear someone's voice in the media talking about how silly steroid ban is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131