over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RUSSIAN-BODYBUILDER..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
I HAVE JUST BEEN MADE AWARE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN "CALLING ME OUT" ABOUT OWING SOMEONE MONEY.. you say i do not respond to e mails..
1) i have received no e mails from you or anyone in regards to this.. [email protected].. that is the only e mail i have.. been the only one for many years..

2) next time try a pm.. i am always here.. but you better bring your A game in regards to info or a public apology is in order..

3) a few months back some where using various mod names and this board and others to scam sources.. BIG A can back this up along with others.. if he got nailed by this.. sorry.. not my issue.. i can give addy ect to where i libve.. i "doubt" he is sending them to me..:rolleyes: feel free to contact me at the above addy.. i have no other..

Everything must be straightened out ASAP. LATS would never do anything out of line. He's one of the most honest and straight forward people I have ever known. I cannot speak highly enough about him...So there is def. an imposter or confussion to some extant. Let's correct what has been lost in translation or the lies done by whom ever.

I can't even believe the bs I'm seeing openly.

APPARENTLY SOMEONE RIPPED OFF MARSSEL AND USED MY NAME.. somehow rbb decides to get involved and "help out".. now.. i am then "called out" as a scammer..:rolleyes:

well marssel verified that it was not me :rolleyes: (really?).. so yes.. i am a bit pissed.. a apology is in order.. and the info of the imposter so that it can be posted along with the ip info ect.. this needs to happen asap...

APPARENTLY SOMEONE RIPPED OFF MARSSEL AND USED MY NAME.. somehow rbb decides to get involved and "help out".. now.. i am then "called out" as a scammer..:rolleyes:

well marssel verified that it was not me :rolleyes: (really?).. so yes.. i am a bit pissed.. a apology is in order.. and the info of the imposter so that it can be posted along with the ip info ect.. this needs to happen asap...

Lats is best of the bests! Never doubt in that!

Watch out lads!! There is a lot of imposters of good bros with reputable name!

Thx for info LATS

RESPECT
M4B TEAM

If there is ever a way I can meet the fraudulent individual, I'd be more than willing.

I'm calling out the fake here and any information that can be relayed.

Thank you to all the 'in the know' guys that can trace a dirt bag.

AMEN.. i want the addy and the ip info of this guy..

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL SPONSORS.. if any "mod" contacts you and it does not seem right please do every thing you can to verify.. contact BIG A if you dont reach us.. verify addresses.. THIS IS SECOND TIME A SPONSOR HAS BEEN NAILED BY "LATS" in about a year.. the first time we were able to warn the sponsor.. no harm was done..

we are getting any info we can and it will be dealt with.. i have one e mail.. at the top of the page.. no other.. AND I AM NOT CHANGING MY NAME LOL.... contact with pm ect.. BUT FOR RBB TO "CALL OUT" ME ON A PUBLIC FORUM WITHOUT CONTACTING ADMIN FIRST. NOT COOL AT ALL... after all these years he should have known better.. beginning..

Last edited:
Very much agreed. I'm friends with almost anybody and communication has it's faults, but there is ZERO reason to publicly call out Lats, not to menttion any mod here. Any individual that has ANY issue is welcome to pm me.

Lats is best of the bests! Never doubt in that!

Watch out lads!! There is a lot of imposters of good bros with reputable name!

Thx for info LATS

RESPECT
M4B TEAM

Glad you came on here and cleared that up yourself. Sucks this whole thing happened though.

NO.. THAT EMAIL CONTACT IS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD..company does not exist anymore.. i do not know what the other "lats" e mail was.. i am sure marssel has it..

WOW, I can't believe what I'm reading here. Common sense would dictate that a PM would have been the first avenue to clear this up. Talk about a horse jumping the gate!!! NOT COOL AT ALL. Lats is a stand up guy. As are all the mods here. People need to get their facts straight first.

WOW, I can't believe what I'm reading here. Common sense would dictate that a PM would have been the first avenue to clear this up. Talk about a horse jumping the gate!!! NOT COOL AT ALL. Lats is a stand up guy. As are all the mods here. People need to get their facts straight first.

Beautifully and sensibly stated!! WTF

THANK YOU GUYS.. imagine my surprise when dad told me of it...:eek: have not talked to them in years.. then to get called out publicly.. ON MULTIPLE THREADS.. wow.. still waiting to hear from rbb.. tick tock...

THANK YOU GUYS.. imagine my surprise when dad told me of it...:eek: have not talked to them in years.. then to get called out publicly.. ON MULTIPLE THREADS.. wow.. still waiting to hear from rbb.. tick tock...
Well I am sure you are like me.....when my integrity gets questioned, I get seriously pissed off. I will always ask for definitive proof but when YOU KNOW you have done nothing wrong and someone is making a call out like that, well all I can say is I would be out for a serious apology or blood if one was not forth coming. We all make mistakes but to do so with someone elses credibility is way wrong. You know that we all back YOU and all the other mods here. NO NEED FOR THIS SHIT!! I am not trying to tell you guys how to do things but I would put a time line on an open public apology and if it does not come, slam the door shut!

This is complete crap.... Lats is one of the most standup, honest guys on this or any other board.... Hopefully this imposter can be found out...

LATS, sorry to hear about this. Have talked to him numerous times via pm and he is one great person. Hope everything gets corrected and settled with no hard feeling towards anyone. :)

THAnKS GUYS FOR THE KIND WORDS.. and yes oldfella.. he has a "timeline" ;)..

it is really quite simple.. a guy used my name to get products.. unfortuantely this guy was good enough to get it done.. it was not the first attempt by this guy.. marssel has his addy info.. hopefully we can get something done so this does not happen again.. but it still does not excuse the call out.. big a is only a few types away..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity