over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russian Star Peptides Hair Loss Treatment Log

A long awaited uodate with pics.

Well, I thought more were on my phone. I will upload more in a few hours. This is my new hairline, it grew back quite a bit! I will post a before shot when I get home, in a work meeting now.

I am shocked it improved my hairline, I did not expect that. In fact, I previously said it would not help but I was obviously wrong.

Attachments

• 20180105_211831.jpg
    20180105_211831.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 176
Thanks barny! What’s your usual protocol with it?

Here is a before picture - it is one of the pics I took to show the bald spot back in December, but it also shows the front hairline nicely. You can see that I had the curve of my head showing here and how much further forward the hairline is now.

I did their recommended protocol of 1ml per day, every day. I would put it on about an hour before bedtime and rub it in. That way it would fully absorb and my head would be dry prior to going to bed.

My bald spot has not changed at all since the last picture of it. The hair I gained is all still there. I am still in shock about the change to the hairline. It was so subtle I did not notice it - and neither did my wife. Not until I was looking at an old picture did I realize the change. I am now glad I went ahead and tested it on my hairline each day.

As a note, I just rubbed some into the front hairline (and just a tad beyond it) when I rubbed the 1ml into my scalp, no extra product was used. 6 months of use and then what, 4 months now of non-use? Something like that.

The product is currently on sale for those interested in it. I get nothing from them for doing this (other than that one free bottle which I happily accepted), well, nothing other than having more hair. At 50, I am thankful for that. :)

EDIT: Notice how the lines on my forehead are also less pronounced? A friend of mine sells DoTerra (the essential oils) and convinced me to use their Immortelle oil roller on my forehead. It is supposed to help reduce (or remove) lines and wrinkles. It also works. After all this success, I put some money on the powerball tonight - hope my luck holds out! :)

Attachments

• Hair 12-05-16.jpg
    Hair 12-05-16.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Very nice barny, I’m also using it and have had similar results but what I’m worried about is what happens when I stop. So you’re saying you’re not using it anymore and you kept the results?

Very nice barny, I’m also using it and have had similar results but what I’m worried about is what happens when I stop. So you’re saying you’re not using it anymore and you kept the results?

Yes, I have kept probably 90% of it. I know I lost a little, but not very much. I thought I lost more but my wife said I have not, she said it is vastly better. My daughter (who I see only once every few months since she is away at college) said it had not changed since I stopped taking the stuff. She would tell me if it did - long ago I taught her not to spare my feelings when I am searching for the truth. The wife, well, you never know, right? :)

So yeah, I would not worry about losing much of it.

I am seriously thinking about trying it again after a year of being off it, then running it for 6 months or so. Just to see if I can repeat the increase after giving my body time to let the new hair become old hair.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws