over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russianstar M677

biglizard225

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys Russian sent me a bottle of his Mk to try.

This will be my first time running any sort of SARM. I will also add I've never taken any GH slin etc... just anabolic androgenics..

Only thing I'm taking other than this is test cyp.

Started last night at 10mgs. Took 30 minutes before bed sat down to watch tv and could barely make it to the bed. Slept like a baby. Going to try this dose for a few more nights and maybe kick it up to 20mgs to see what affect it has. Hopped on the scale at the gym to see what my starting weight was. The scale was actually on 280 even with clothes on. Shoes off

Prepare to break 300 lbs bro [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Holding some water this morning. Woke up last night ravenous so I busted out one of my Realgood chicken crust pizzas to save my ass from binging. The grehlin stimulation I get is out of control. Also hands were a little numb feeling upon waking in the night as well.

Seems like these are common sides for Mk

Nice. I'm looking forward to this one. Coming from russianstsar I don't expect sanything less than an awesome product.

Prepare to break 300 lbs bro [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Man idk. That would be so much water I wouldn't be productive holding that much h2o.... my lower back is already getting tight from the water build up. Guess I'm gonna have to keep it low carb which is going to be tough because this stuff is making me a hungry SOB

Feeling very full. Hitting some shoulders today and had to walk back to piss so I caught quick pic haha

Still sitting on 280 this AM

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 380
Another

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 356
Man idk. That would be so much water I wouldn't be productive holding that much h2o.... my lower back is already getting tight from the water build up. Guess I'm gonna have to keep it low carb which is going to be tough because this stuff is making me a hungry SOB
Same here. I'm only back on 12.5mg for the last two days....but this stuff makes my appetite insane.

I guess I'm lucky as I don't really bloat from any compound I've used. But just two days in and I'm sleeping so much better....and hungry as hell.

About two weeks in I start seeing my fingers and wrists go numb at night.

Good luck with your log. I will definitely be following along.

Like I said before....mad respect for what you've accomplished before even touching these types of products!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You might want to try coconut water to combat the oedema I find that really helps bro.

Thank you for doing this log, I was really excited as I think this mk677 might be the purest ever on the market, we are waiting for the latest results but the test we did was 99%

Thanks again, look forwards to seeing your awesome results.

I'm liking it. Bumped it to 20 and the lethargy is nuts!

The water weight upon waking isn't bad it's just when I eat a lot carbs that I start to get that bloat. By the end of a higher carb day I've been pretty bloated but I piss 90% of it out at night.

Oh and PS your more than welcom to send me some more bro.

Also another thing in noticing is the pumps in the gym.. I guess it's from all the extra fluid I'm retaining I'm strong as a fucking Brama bull. I'm liking this product so far. The water retention would be the only dislike so far

I'm liking it. Bumped it to 20 and the lethargy is nuts!

The water weight upon waking isn't bad it's just when I eat a lot carbs that I start to get that bloat. By the end of a higher carb day I've been pretty bloated but I piss 90% of it out at night.

Oh and PS your more than welcom to send me some more bro.

Also another thing in noticing is the pumps in the gym.. I guess it's from all the extra fluid I'm retaining I'm strong as a fucking Brama bull. I'm liking this product so far. The water retention would be the only dislike so far

I notice that upping my salt intake while using MK helps me combat some of the water retention

I notice that upping my salt intake while using MK helps me combat some of the water retention

That's interesting you mention that because yesterday I took in a few grams of sodium during my training session to try help combat cramping I've been getting post workout and I actually woke up this morning holding LESS water than the past few nights. I felt pregnant all yesterday afternoon but this morning was a whole different story. I will say I pissed probably 6-8 times last night throughout the night.

Hey bro I'm more than happy to send some more as you continue the log, thank you again.

Weight is up to 282 at the gym now, where as before I started the Mk677 my weight was low 270s. So it's safe to say I've put on 10 pounds so far. Not the prettiest as it's obviously water weight but I'm hitting my best lifts in the gym right now.

I need to remind myself to be safe and take more time warming up because my strength is shooting threw the roof.

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 321
looking swole. Thanks for doing the log. I've been on the fence for some time about running Mk677

looking swole. Thanks for doing the log. I've been on the fence for some time about running Mk677

I think it comes down to priorities and what your willing to do.

I was on the fence about it too and I probably wouldn't have tried it if not for Russian reaching out to me and helping me do this log.

I think MK is something that needs to be run long term. I've seen all the typical sides up front and I'm just starting to notice the physique look. Although I'm holding a shit load of water at night I wake up (after pissing all night) leaner and holding less fat considering the amount of food I'm putting down. Hunger is crazy at first on this stuff but it's starting to chill a little as I've increased carbs and fats. Definitely worth looking into it and researching it bud

Good little Quad pump yesterday. Strength going up on regular back squats I'm guessing due to the extra water weight I'm holding.

Loving the Mk677 so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 275
Looking thick and swole man! I love MK. For me it pulls a lot of water into the muscle. I don't wake up Looking flat like I used to.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Had to back it off to 10mgs

The lethargy on anything above that is totally too much for me.

I've been a walking zombie the past 2 or 3 weeks on 30mgs a night.

Cut down to 10mg the past 2 nights went to the lake a few days ago and got some sun and I feel like a new damn person.

I'm not sure why it makes you feel narcoleptic but it's almost too much for me having a family and a job

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131