over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russianstar SR9009 LOG

Was there a crash or are you still riding the wave?

How would compare the skin benefits of sr to mk677? I know you also said your skin was perfect using that for a while.

How would compare the skin benefits of sr to mk677? I know you also said your skin was perfect using that for a while.

Well I think combining them would be better.. mk smoothed the skin, but sr seems to fill it out.

Log is still going well.. another week left.
I am enjoying sr to be honest and starting to see some strength gains.

Hey RS, I ran across this article for a drug similar to SR9009. In rodent studies performed with it, it was found that already healthy, in-shape, rodents didn't realize much from it but that obese, unhealthy rodents did. I'm wondering if that's the case with SR9009? Maybe the only reason that your results have been "less-than-stellar" is because you're already in great shape. I'd love to see how this performs on a beginner or someone who let themselves go.

Hey RS, I ran across this article for a drug similar to SR9009. In rodent studies performed with it, it was found that already healthy, in-shape, rodents didn't realize much from it but that obese, unhealthy rodents did. I'm wondering if that's the case with SR9009? Maybe the only reason that your results have been "less-than-stellar" is because you're already in great shape. I'd love to see how this performs on a beginner or someone who let themselves go.

If you look at bunnys log here she seemed to get great results from it, you might well be right.
I enjoy the fact that endurance has gone through the roof, but I guess as my bf is quite low im not going to see anything drastic in that department.

Maybe we should arrange a log for someone who really is in a bad way physically.

The endurance aspect is really appealing to me, as well.

The endurance aspect is really appealing to me, as well.

It does cause quite severe lethargy, and the longer I run it the more I feel it each day.

A few days left now, I doubt I will run this again as its not a chemical that serves my goals well, however it does work.

That lethargy sounds awful. I've read the last few pages of Bunny's log and have noticed that she hasn't mentioned anything about that. I'm starting to feel that this isn't a drug for people that are already at a low body fat and in good physical condition. It may be more of a recomp drug for someone getting into working out or coming back from injury or that can't work out due to illness, etc. Of course, I just pulled all of that out of my ass and is just my opinion. :)

It does cause quite severe lethargy, and the longer I run it the more I feel it each day.

A few days left now, I doubt I will run this again as its not a chemical that serves my goals well, however it does work.

What would you say are your favourite 'chemicals'? Interested to know say you could only take 3 things for the next few years, what would they be considering your goals?

That lethargy sounds awful. I've read the last few pages of Bunny's log and have noticed that she hasn't mentioned anything about that. I'm starting to feel that this isn't a drug for people that are already at a low body fat and in good physical condition. It may be more of a recomp drug for someone getting into working out or coming back from injury or that can't work out due to illness, etc. Of course, I just pulled all of that out of my ass and is just my opinion. :)

Ask her in the thread, she is so tired all the time.

I think this is great for people in certain capacities.
Yes you know it would be superb in those situations, well said by your backside!

What would you say are your favourite 'chemicals'? Interested to know say you could only take 3 things for the next few years, what would they be considering your goals?

ipamorelin.. 1000mcg 5 days a week before bed

GH 3 iu every morning.

Mk677 6 weeks on at 25mg 6 weeks off.

ipamorelin.. 1000mcg 5 days a week before bed

GH 3 iu every morning.

Mk677 6 weeks on at 25mg 6 weeks off.

Thanks for the quick reply. What's the great benefit of stacking ipam with mk? Thought from reading your posts they essentially do the same thing but ipam is milder?

Thanks for the quick reply. What's the great benefit of stacking ipam with mk? Thought from reading your posts they essentially do the same thing but ipam is milder?

Ipam fills the muscles out and gives 2 surges of gh 1 massive burst then a smaller one a few hours later, it leans you and makes you look full.

Mk increases nitrogen retention and gh pulses all through the day, mk works as a ghrh, ipam is a ghrp.

Finished my sr9009 run and really enjoyed it, great increases in endurance.
If I was obese id say this is a great drug, but im not.. so its hard for me to really suggest its therapeutic capabilities.

However it does keep weight off even when rapidly increasing calories.

Apart from some water retention and lethargy, I loved it.

I will be writing a review on this very shortly. I currently have a client using this while in keto, and they are seeing some pretty drastic results so far.

Hey RS, has your endurance returned to baseline or is it still elevated?

great log bro.

One thing i love about gtgchem is the products are quality.

I want to try these myself.
i bought the dht 50 pro, i receive it but never use it yet. need to ask more info about it? i message one member who tried it and post his progress here but no reply. probably he died using the dht 50 pro?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws