over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russianstar SR9009 LOG

Not a lot to update.. abs look more defined to me..

Energy and cardio levels are up.

strength is the same.

dropped to 20mg in 4 x 5mg doses for the next week to see if splitting it up is better.

better results now both with how I feel, skin is amazing.

Also hints of greater vascularity and fat loss, reading a 0.5% drop in bf.

Slow but sure, endurance has really picked up, but not a huge amount else happening yet, so either its a slow burner or I need to be using bigger amounts.

I will carry on a few more days then up the dose.

When you say your skin is amazing, what exactly do you mean? I've dabbled with sr9009, took it for about 30 days at 10mg/day mostly for the skin benefits you mentioned. Don't really need the fat loss.

I noticed an improved cardio, my mates were telling me I was running much harder in our social basketball league, and I certainly agreed.

I noticed a little water retention, weight stayed up despite dropping other anabolics.

But the skin thing, all I noticed was a little facial redness and the propensity to flush/blush just a little more than normal.

That's the reason I stopped. I would definitely go again if I could control that somehow. Any thoughts?

Pics of?

As its not an anabolic, and im not seeing any real fat reduction, im not sure what the point in pics would be.

I have split the dose today, 20mg in the AM and I will take 20mg in the PM and see how I respond to that.
Pic of your progress.
Thanks for the reply.
P.S. Are you of Russian origin? Do you play balalayka?

When you say your skin is amazing, what exactly do you mean? I've dabbled with sr9009, took it for about 30 days at 10mg/day mostly for the skin benefits you mentioned. Don't really need the fat loss.

I noticed an improved cardio, my mates were telling me I was running much harder in our social basketball league, and I certainly agreed.

I noticed a little water retention, weight stayed up despite dropping other anabolics.

But the skin thing, all I noticed was a little facial redness and the propensity to flush/blush just a little more than normal.

That's the reason I stopped. I would definitely go again if I could control that somehow. Any thoughts?

I found breaking up the dose helped me with any sides including the water retention.

Well my skin went very smooth like no imperfections, more elasticity, seem to be more collagen turn over like on gh.

Try breaking the dose up into 2mg 5 x a day...

Pic of your progress.
Thanks for the reply.
P.S. Are you of Russian origin? Do you play balalayka?

Yes, im a mix, 25% Russian 25% ukranian 25% Swedish 25% Cherokee

I was in the spetsnaz, so ive seen it played, but I don't, it bores me.

I found breaking up the dose helped me with any sides including the water retention.

Well my skin went very smooth like no imperfections, more elasticity, seem to be more collagen turn over like on gh.

Try breaking the dose up into 2mg 5 x a day...

Will do, thanks. Did you get the skin benefits at the lowest dose? Did it increase dramatically when you went to 40mg?

Will do, thanks. Did you get the skin benefits at the lowest dose? Did it increase dramatically when you went to 40mg?

Not dramatically but more so than at the lower dose and quicker.

Not dramatically but more so than at the lower dose and quicker. That's what I found, maybe Russian has a different view.

Yeah I found the same, higher doses make more of a difference with skin.

Still continued with the same protocol but 30mg a day broken up into 5 mg doses.

Seeing a big improvement with the current with this protocol in reducing sides and increasing the benefits.

So not a lot to add, but started feeling a lot more sleepy the last few days.#

I am not putting it down to the sr just yet, I will wait a little longer.

Still running things the same, tiny amount of fat loss, it acts a bit like creatine, good for high intensity reps, and for extra cardio performance, and like creatine plumps up the skin.

Had my cholesterol taken today so we will see if there is any change.

The strangest side effect of this stuff is puffy eyes, which are getting really irritating now. As ive never suffered with it ever.

Not a lot to update, starting to feel like my body has adjusted to the dose..

Still seeing slow improvements in cardio, sprint speed hasn't slowed, so its possibly a good option for 400 metre sprinters.

Any updates bro!! I am loving this stuff, but im pulsing it now 50mg eod before fasted cardio, and seeing nice fat loss, thanks for the advice bro!!

Any updates bro!! I am loving this stuff, but im pulsing it now 50mg eod before fasted cardio, and seeing nice fat loss, thanks for the advice bro!!

Glad you like it bro, im actually really starting to rate this sarm, fat loss is increasing and I seem to be able to eat anything I want, even massive amounts of calories and bf stays the same or drops. Now that cant be bad!!

Ive decided that the cherry taste loses its enjoyment after multiple doses.

Im trying 100mg for 1 day fasted cardio tomorrow.

that was very interesting.

I found after 1 large dose I had a huge high, a euphoric sensation. The blood rushed to my head.

Very much enjoyed the increase in energy and cardio capacity .:love:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510