over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russianstar SR9009 LOG

Titan. gel

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so ive started on this supposed new breakthrough sARM that causes fat loss, aerobic capacity increase, healthy cholesterol changes and other potent positives.

5MG for the first 2 days. tastes a little like cherry.

And today 10mg.

Sides so far, puffy eyes and a little water retention, nothing else to speak of.

Strange stuff this, if I nap in the afternoon I wake up swollen and lethargic.

Water does dissipate but very slowly.

So far a mild increase in aerobic capacity.

No other sides apart from feeling very hungry in the evening, and a little light headed after training.

So far, I take it, I don't feel anything in itself, but I am seeing an increase in endurance on a daily scale.

I get some water retention every day that dissipates, and a slight feeling of lethargy around mid afternoon.

No other sides to speak of.

current dose 10mg

current bf 8.3 same as at start

I will update this tomorrow.

great log bro.

One thing i love about gtgchem is the products are quality.

I want to try these myself.

Im on 20mg a day now, get a high after every dose, skin is lovely, but not a fan of the severe water retention and dehydration it causes.

Do not dose before bed, I tried it and couldn't sleep.

WRT the energy, I've read that it is like a "modafinil effect." Whereas the mind is focused but there is no CNS stimulation. Would you agree? "Severe water retention?" Yikes!

Last edited:
WRT the energy, I've read that it is like a "modafinil effect." Whereas the mind is focused but there is no CNS stimulation. Would you agree? "Severe water retention?" Yikes!

I would say it does help focus, makes the brain very active.

The water retention is dropping off now, must be the body getting used to the changes it causes.

I don't feel any cns stimulation from it, but cardio output is greater, heart rate elevates after taking it, but stays slower during exercise.

Does anyone have any thing they would like me to try with this.
tomorrow im trying a 40mg dose in one go.

Results of the 40mg dose were huge amounts of energy and then later on a massive crash which was very unpleasant to say the least.

Still seeing an increase in cardio capacity!

Results of the 40mg dose were huge amounts of energy and then later on a massive crash which was very unpleasant to say the least.

Still seeing an increase in cardio capacity!

Are you going to try splitting the dose? It might be good that way. Was there also a greater increase in aerobic capacity with the larger dose?

Are you going to try splitting the dose? It might be good that way. Was there also a greater increase in aerobic capacity with the larger dose?

Im going to try that next.

Yes there was.. but a bigger crash in energy about 5 hours later.

Any pics?
Thanks for the blog.

Pics of?

As its not an anabolic, and im not seeing any real fat reduction, im not sure what the point in pics would be.

I have split the dose today, 20mg in the AM and I will take 20mg in the PM and see how I respond to that.

Putting yourself through the mill again bro, so we can reap the benefits!!

Pics of?

As its not an anabolic, and im not seeing any real fat reduction, im not sure what the point in pics would be.

I have split the dose today, 20mg in the AM and I will take 20mg in the PM and see how I respond to that.

I thought that the point of this drug was to act as an anabolic in people who were sedentary due to age or illness? Is it just a performance enhancer? When I say "just" that's not meant to diminish it as it would still be a helpful drug.

I thought that the point of this drug was to act as an anabolic in people who were sedentary due to age or illness? Is it just a performance enhancer? When I say "just" that's not meant to diminish it as it would still be a helpful drug.

I think if you are declining physically it has an anabolic nature, but in normal healthy individuals I don't think it offers much in that aspect, not that ive seen yet.

trying 5 mg split up through the day till I get to 40mg..

Will be interesting to see how this goes.

Haven't ran a Sarm yet but this is a log that I'm really interested in. Maybe I'll throw it in with my Current log or after.

Haven't ran a Sarm yet but this is a log that I'm really interested in. Maybe I'll throw it in with my Current log or after.

It would be great to combat trens affect on cardio bro.

I used the 5mg dose broken up into 6 equal doses and far less water retention and no crash. so this will be the way I carry on currently.

Also I think I may see the first signs of fat loss, but will need to keep an eye on that.

No changes in strength, but cardio is much improved.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear