over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

#RykerStrong - Fundraiser for 4 year old with brittle bones

Jblack

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Hey everyone, I wanted to take a moment and share something really cool that I am hoping to get our community to rally around and help me share the word.

Adam McVey of Geard up was beyond awesome in welcoming me onto his recent podcast where I discussed my trials and tribulations with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone disease), a very rare and special boy name Ryker, and the benefit concert here in Nashville we are putting together for him.

John Meadows and Jason Theobald have already signed up to be sponsors for our event. We are looking for more sponsors and if you all are interested please PM me or Bio. We will be pre-selling shirts for $25 and all proceeds go to Ryker's mom Thera, to help him with his medical costs since insurance dropped him from coverage beginning of this year.

Please give a listen below and help us bring awareness to this awesome boy's story and awareness to Osteogenesis Imperfecta.

Link to the podcast:
GEARD Up ? GEARD UP Podcast Episode 156 ? The 2017 Arnold Break Down Show

Link to Ryker's journey:
https://www.facebook.com/LittleRedRyker/

His page has all the information about ordering T-shirts and sponsor information as well.

When I met these kids in 2014 at the National conference for OI along with meeting Bio, these kids and their parents began calling me something that I never thought myself of - a hero. My whole perspective changed from then on and every year I try to raise money for some of the kids with OI struggling or one in particular. My vision is for this to grow and be a yearly event in which we raise money for a child with OI whose family is in hard times.

My vision is for the bodybuilding community to rally around the kids with OI much like the powerlifters do for the Relentless community. I know how great our community is and it is my hope to show how uplifting and unifying we really are.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we can knock this out of the park for this awesome boy!

I hope some of the members here can help out. Please take a moment to check out Ryker's story. I think it's GREAT that John Meadows and Jason Theobald have already signed up to be sponsors for the event!

Jeff you're one of the best!

Very awesome thing you guys are doing for this young child. Good luck with this endeavor.

Good group of guys you've got there and that's an awesome thing you guys are doing

bear with me Jblack

insanely busy week this week with meetings and business expo's

Ill get to your facebook PM as soon as I can ok

bear with me Jblack

insanely busy week this week with meetings and business expo's

Ill get to your facebook PM as soon as I can ok

Thank you so much Dante!

Bump!

Hey everyone!!!! STILL TAKE PRE-ORDERS! Dante, John Meadows, Jason Theobald, BIG A, BIO, Matt Jansen, and others are supporting this great cause but we need more help! We have sold 60 shirts and would like to sell 150 of them. $3750 is the target we need for the shirts. We have a printer doing the shirt work for free so Ryker's mom gets all of the $25 for his rising medical costs.

Please check the picture out - it has ordering info on it. Help this little warrior out! We need help and awareness. Thank you all for your time to read this.

Attachments

• IMG_7898.jpg
    IMG_7898.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 69
To the top.

72 hours left!!!! please help us out!!!! BUMP BUMP BUMP! 100 shirts away from our goal!

This really tugged at my heart strings! Shared on my Facebook page and bought a shirt!

Hopefully others find in their hearts to do the same!

Thank you Stewie for your support my friend! It is much appreciated by my little man Ryker!

Last couple of days left to buy a shirt for $25 or make a donation! Ryker really needs help with his medical bills!!

Last couple of days left to buy a shirt for $25 or make a donation! Ryker really needs help with his medical bills!!
Come on guys $25,for a real cause to help a lil fellow out...We spend more than that on just crap,let's get them the $ they need...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I tried going to the link in the ad but it says can't find that person.

Can you straight up post the link for those of us failing at retyping it?

https://www.paypal.me/AlongsideRyker/

Here is the direct link to purchase a shirt.

We are 38 away with 24 hours to go.

If you all have any troubles then Please PM Myself or Bio and we will make sure we get you all taken care of.

Thank you all again for your support with this great cause.

Big bump back to the top!

I literally just wrote a check to Shriners for a burned children's benefit but I'm posting on my business facebook and my wife's so it should hit a few thousand people today.
Best of luck to this little guy

bump

I literally just wrote a check to Shriners for a burned children's benefit but I'm posting on my business facebook and my wife's so it should hit a few thousand people today.
Best of luck to this little guy

bump

Thank you so much for sharing it. We need all the exposure we can get :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws