over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RYU Signs 2011 Mr. Olympia Phil Heath as Official Athlete

matt1164

Kilo Klub Member
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 01/05/12 -- Today, Respect Your Universe, Inc. (RYU) (OTCBB: RYUN), **broken link removed** : , announced signing 2011 Mr. Olympia Phil "The Gift" Heath as an official RYU athlete. Gracing the covers of five national publications from around the world in 2011 (Flex, Muscular Development, Ironman, MuscleMag, and Planet Muscle), Heath was selected by RYU for encompassing a hard work ethic, discipline, respect and humility that correlate closely to the core values respect, strength, honor and sustainability of RYU.

"We are very pleased and excited to have Mr. Olympia Phil Heath join the RYU family," said John Wood, President of RYU. "As Mr. Olympia, Phil has demonstrated his dedication to putting in countless hours to become a champion. Phil truly embodies the RYU vision, Built for Athletes, Suited for Style."

Heath, an IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding) Professional Bodybuilder, began his impressive career in 2003 when he won the NPC (National Physique Committee) Colorado State Men's Heavyweight in both the Men's Novice and Open Overall divisions. Following this in 2005, Heath won the NPC Junior Nationals in the Men's Heavyweight and Overall divisions and then the NPC USA's Men's Heavyweight and Overall divisions where he was awarded his IFBB Pro Card.

In 2008, Heath won the IFBB Ironman Pro and is also the same year he started competing in the IFBB Mr. Olympia. It was in 2010 Heath placed second in the IFBB Mr. Olympia before winning first place and becoming Mr. Olympia in 2011. Currently, Heath is on the cover of Ironman Australia for their January 2012 issue with the U.S. issue to come out soon.

"As being Mr. Olympia, my life consists of hard work, dedication, being innovative and efficient with my daily routines but most importantly, willing to give back to others. I share the same qualities of RYU to maintain one's integrity and respect for others and admire their ability to utilize high-end technology while incorporating "go-green" for superior quality in all of their apparel and products," commented Phil Heath. "As I get ready to defend my Mr. Olympia title, I know that RYU will not only make me look like the best, but also perform better than all the rest in the gym!"

I noticed they were a sponsor at the last UFC. They were sponsoring John Fitch as well. It's nice to see bodybuilding getting some love...Even if it is just an apparel company!

I noticed they were a sponsor at the last UFC. They were sponsoring John Fitch as well. It's nice to see bodybuilding getting some love...Even if it is just an apparel company!

exactly, maybe Nike will be next! lol

RYU has some nice shit. I have some of their old shirts and love em. They are Bamboo and super comfortable and look bad ass.

$68 for a t-shirt!!?? WTF

I dont care if its made from unicorn hair no way im paying that for a shirt, and I make good $$$.

But I guess everyone has there own ideas on whats worth it, most here would probably shit if I told them what I spent on my last mountain bike.

Its a high quality T-shirt, not just some cotton crap that everyone has. The $68 t-shirt is Bamboo and high quality and worth every penny.

you should still be able to buy bamboo shirts for 30bones.

you should still be able to buy bamboo shirts for 30bones.

Yep, it took me 1 sec to find this site on Bing. $26 for a long sleeve bamboo shirt.

**broken link removed**

I dont care if its made from unicorn hair no way im paying that for a shirt, and I make good $$$.

But I guess everyone has there own ideas on whats worth it, most here would probably shit if I told them what I spent on my last mountain bike.

At least the money spent on your mtn. bike had actual R&D behind it to "may be" justify the price of said item. We all have our weakness but, jeeze I'm not sure about workout clothes being one of them.

Ohh and Maldorf, the Bamboo shirts are really nice and I have a few not the specific ones you posted, but different types.

At least the money spent on your mtn. bike had actual R&D behind it to "may be" justify the price of said item. We all have our weakness but, jeeze I'm not sure about workout clothes being one of them.

Ohh and Maldorf, the Bamboo shirts are really nice and I have a few not the specific ones you posted, but different types.

ive never had any. How does the fabric feel and wear? Do they last longer than conventional cotton? Comfortable and soft? I could see spending $26 maybe, but even that is a stretch for me when it come to a t-shirt. I am accustomed to paying about $10 for mine on sale at kohls. I dont like to spend much on clothes.

ive never had any. How does the fabric feel and wear? Do they last longer than conventional cotton? Comfortable and soft? I could see spending $26 maybe, but even that is a stretch for me when it come to a t-shirt. I am accustomed to paying about $10 for mine on sale at kohls. I dont like to spend much on clothes.

well I'm like you and like I said the bamboo shirts I got were clearance out. I have two workout adidas ones and three "nicer" ones. The fabric is incredibly SOFT. Durability is pretty good, but then again I know how to wash my clothes to make them last longer. Again, Bamboo is incredibly soft and doesn't get static like the dri-fit material stuff does.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws