over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

????'s FOR YOU HOME BREWERS

DOGMA

Registered
Hey Guy's I need some advise. I am planning on going the home brew route for my next growth phase and since I never completed anything but a old fina conversion I need some advise. Does it make sense to just buy a conversion kit if so who's product is best, or should I just buy the components seperately and follow the std receipes Ive found on the net??? I am planning on converting TE, TP, Tren Ace and Boldenone Unde Thanks for the help!

I'll go ahead and throw a question in here to. What do you guys think of grinding up the pellets (fina) in a electric coffee grinder? I don't like the mortar and pestle route because the pellets break up in the grooves to much. But I was thinking about the coffee grinder trick.

No need to buy a kit. Just buy the oil, ba, and bb, and follow the receipes that you have.

Grinding up the pellets in a coffee grinder I have no idea how that would work, but if it was me i would just buy the tren powder from our sponcer. He has both tren ace, and eneth.. The powder from them will be better quallity.

Good luck to you both.......

No need to crush the pellets. Just drop them in the solution and swirl it around every once in a while. Mine completely dissolve in around 30 minutes.

Stryker

FYI, Im going to be useing ALL powders from our board sponser.

Anyone know where to get USP grade sterile grapeseed oil? It's much thinner than other oils. Also due to it being thinner would it be able to hold as much mg/ml as other oils?

Also can't you just get some grapeseed oil from the store. (all natural of course) Filter it with a .22m filter. Then bake in the oven for about 30 mins?

Would that be sterile enough?

BiggerStronger said:
Anyone know where to get USP grade sterile grapeseed oil? It's much thinner than other oils. Also due to it being thinner would it be able to hold as much mg/ml as other oils?

Also can't you just get some grapeseed oil from the store. (all natural of course) Filter it with a .22m filter. Then bake in the oven for about 30 mins?

all you need to do is filter everything into your final sealed sterile vial...the powder doesnt come sterile...so why would it matter if the oil does? as long as you filter your final product into a sterile vial there is no reason to have sterile oil before hand.

so yes, in response to your question about store bought oil...you can buy regular grapeseed oil from a store and you wont notice a difference at all. also, even though it is thinner, it still holds the same mg/ml as other oils as well.

any trusted kit dealer should provide a good kits

as for the grapeseed oil.. I see more and more people using shit from the store.. Have you guys ever seen an abcess? You want to get and keep your conversions as sterile as possible.. Key words "AS POSSIBLE"

Look online for a company that can supply you with sterile oils

basskiller said:
any trusted kit dealer should provide a good kits

as for the grapeseed oil.. I see more and more people using shit from the store.. Have you guys ever seen an abcess? You want to get and keep your conversions as sterile as possible.. Key words "AS POSSIBLE"

Look online for a company that can supply you with sterile oils
i completely understand your point...i used to be 100% against using store bought oil...but if your powders dont even come sterile???...and who's to say the sterile oil you buy is really sterile? you end up filtering it in the end anyway...and how do they sterilize it? im honestly asking if you know...because i know you are pretty much the guy to know when it comes to this...do they autoclave it? filter it? something else? i honestly dont see the problem with using store bought oil...and just to be sure it is sterile i filter twice with .22um filters. the only time i ever had an infection was when i was using something bought from a source.

im sure you have nothing against converting fina pellets right? im sure you have done it many times and used the product yourself. dont you think that is WAY worse/riskier than using store bought oil?

flexmaster said:
i completely understand your point...i used to be 100% against using store bought oil...but if your powders dont even come sterile???...and who's to say the sterile oil you buy is really sterile? you end up filtering it in the end anyway...and how do they sterilize it? im honestly asking if you know...because i know you are pretty much the guy to know when it comes to this...do they autoclave it? filter it? something else? i honestly dont see the problem with using store bought oil...and just to be sure it is sterile i filter twice with .22um filters. the only time i ever had an infection was when i was using something bought from a source.

im sure you have nothing against converting fina pellets right? im sure you have done it many times and used the product yourself. dont you think that is WAY worse/riskier than using store bought oil?
You have a yes and no going on here.
as for finaplix Can we filter out the particulate matter,, yes.. Biological matter from fina..No we can filter out some with the smaller millpore size filters. But not all.
same goes for the powders.
But why add more unsterile things to your mixture when you don't have to.
The goal here is not to make your life easier by just buying off the gocery store shelf, but to make it as safe and sterile as possible.

I mean why even filter it if you don't care much about being sterile? (sarcasim but not meant in any harm)
can you see where I'm coming from
the more things we do to insure sterility, the better off we are. I can't stress this enough.

basskiller said:
You have a yes and no going on here.
as for finaplix Can we filter out the particulate matter,, yes.. Biological matter from fina..No we can filter out some with the smaller millpore size filters. But not all.
same goes for the powders.
But why add more unsterile things to your mixture when you don't have to.
The goal here is not to make your life easier by just buying off the gocery store shelf, but to make it as safe and sterile as possible.

I mean why even filter it if you don't care much about being sterile? (sarcasim but not meant in any harm)
can you see where I'm coming from
the more things we do to insure sterility, the better off we are. I can't stress this enough.
i completely agree with you about keeping everything as safe and sterile as possible...in fact...a while ago i made a trade with a guy i know who used to own an online lab supply store (he sold filters, vials, syringes...ect), out of the trade i recieved TONS of .22 filters, and since then i have double filtered everything ive made just to ensure it was as sterile as possible because i was using store bought grapeseed oil.

in all honesty, i started buying store bought oil because it was more convenient, less expensive, and i do not trust a lot of the sites where you can get sterile oil from. who's to say they are not just sendng you regular oil, knowing you will be filtering it yourself? i really respect what you have to say, and i think anyone who has been around for some length of time knows that you know your stuff...especially when it comes to homebrew...so im not arguing with you really, just asking your opinion...

BiggerStronger said:

http://grapeseedoilcorp.com/

**broken link removed**

Boo

Last edited:
When I started homebrewing, I got all of the following:

BA
BB
Oil
Filters
Sterile vials
digital scale
Sterile syringes/needles

I got the solvents at www.lemelange.com I believe it was (they have by far the best prices)

the other "equipment" at www.researchlabsupply.com

No need for the BB in the Test E or EQ 2-3%BA for sterility will suffice for these.
As for pre-sterelized oil, why not just buy the extremely cheaper store oil. Then you can bake to a very high temp (without hormone, of course) and pre filter on you own, and voila, sterile oil. The extra cost of 1 filter for every 100-200 ml is still much cheaper than buying way overpriced "prefiltered" oil.

Stone said:
No need for the BB in the Test E or EQ 2-3%BA for sterility will suffice for these.As for pre-sterelized oil, why not just buy the extremely cheaper store oil. Then you can bake to a very high temp (without hormone, of course) and pre filter on you own, and voila, sterile oil. The extra cost of 1 filter for every 100-200 ml is still much cheaper than buying way overpriced "prefiltered" oil.

I disagree with that statement, I feel BB is a necessity for thinning out the final product and dissolving the powder very well so not as much of it is lost during filtering etc BB causes no pain so why not have a thinner final product? Less chance of an abcess then. I mean you are making soemthign you are going to inject into your body, why take shortcuts?

I agree with that in practice. I also prefer the BB in order to both thin out the solution as well as hold the hormone in depot for a longer duration once used (mainly a concern with short esters).

Just stating the fact that it isn't necessary to suspend the hormone.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws