advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

S23 Sarm Interesting night I had---Can anyone explain this side effect?

88shots

Registered
Newbies
I get a call from a buddy of mine (no it's not me I wouldn't risk my health anymore) tonight saying he has oil coming out of his pours (skin) and he stinks.When you can smell how bad you smell imagine what other people smell.I went over there and he stank so bad.His whole house smelled like a mix between sweat and chemicals.I can't explain the smell.I am not being dramatic when I say the smell would of cleared a school for safety precautions.He showered several times he said but his skin was oily.We went in the backyard I rubbed my finger across his arm and had oil on my finger I smelled it and it was exactly the smell that was throughout the whole house.I come to find out he is on 40mg of s-23 a day now (his 3rd day at 40mg) bumped up from 30.He said he hasn't slept in 2 days and obviously he is discontinuing use now.The s-23 is from a legit sponsor and I not going to mention.He went too high on the dose but can anyone explain what happened here? what the smell was? and how does something leak through your skin?

What did it smell like? This almost sounds like dmso
I wish I could put the smell into words.It was something I have never smelled before.The smell was so strong that he used his car 10 hours before I went to his house and when we opened the car door the smell never lelt.It's like it attached itself to the leather and the vinyl of the car.I want to get to the bottom of this.

Was this the oral or IM version? If it was oral was it a liquid suspension or caps?

Guaiacol

I found out about this the first time I tried injectable var. The vial smelled bad before I even touched it. The smell and taste was almost overwhelming after each injection. A buddy at work actually commented on how he could smell it just from sitting at the desk next to me.

Sounds like it is a solvent. I know personally that DMSO is like that because I used it. That had a strong chemical smell, a bit like garlic.

I used Guaiacol for a bit but don't recall the smell being that bad. DMSO was though.

S23 is strong .

30mg is a high dose on Oral form

40mg injectable is just asking for trouble imho.

This ^^^^^ if it's an injectable version. Guaiacol is some nasty/foul shit. For anyone that's used it for an IM product they call tell you just by smelling it the shit probably shouldn't be injected. You can store it in a Ziplock and stills smell it in the room.

This ^^^^^ if it's an injectable version. Guaiacol is some nasty/foul shit. For anyone that's used it for an IM product they call tell you just by smelling it the shit probably shouldn't be injected. You can store it in a Ziplock and stills smell it in the room.
Ive had products where I could smell it through the unopened unpierced vial. Nasty

After thinking about it for a minute, the only thing i can think about is that maybe he is using a transdermal and that is opening up the pores and so more stuff would leach out? And yes dmso smells bad kind of like garlic. Wuaicol smells funny, but that wouldn't make you sweat out oil

I used some for making test base with no Ester injectable and don't recall a strong smell. Maybe it comes down to concentration, or my smeller is dead!

Guaiacol smells like burnt tires to some. Fresh tires to others. Never had it come out of my skin like that. DMSO makes sense at high doses. My wife won't blow me while I'm on DMSO.

If my memory serves me correct my sweat always smelled like ammonia when using Winstrol. Also, my sweat will smell like caramelized onions when I fast for over a day.

Your buddy is wise to stop the substance.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws