over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

S4 with MK677

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I just got my Superior pack with S-4 and MK677.

The S4 comes in a bottle with a spray top. I've used these before with other companies and I think 6 sprays equals 1ml. I took 6 sprays sublingually and held it under my tongue for a good minute or so then swallowed the rest.
Afterwards, I took 25mg MK677 the same way. My stomach is empty so I'm waiting about 30 minutes then I'll chug a protein drink and head to the gym to train delts and traps.

I'm going to play the dosing of each by ear. My dose with S-4 will range from 50-100mg per day depending on my mood. My MK677 dose will range from 25-50mg per day. For both compounds I'll only dose 25mg at a time and dose them multiple times per day.

Sounds great :)

S4 is very popular on other forums so curious how you find it.

I read a lot about S4 and it seems like most of the info has to do with dieting. I'm more concerned with putting on weight at this point in time. Do either of you have any info on S4 and LGD-4033 together?

S4
As a research chemical, S-4 belongs to a class of chemicals known as SARMs or selective androgen receptor modulators. Like typical androgens, SARMs still bind to the androgen receptor however SARMs create selective anabolic activity at certain androgen receptors and not others, hence their name.
Compared to testosterone and other anabolic steroids and pro hormones, the advantage of SARMs such as S-4 is that they do not have androgenic activity in non-skeletal-muscle tissues.
S4 was designed for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting, osteoporosis and benign prostatic hypertrophy, using the non-steroidal androgen antagonist bicalutamide as a lead compound.

As an orally active partial agonist for androgen receptors, S-4 is effective in not only maintaining lean body mass (LBM) but actually increasing it.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate osteo (bone) and myo (muscular) anabolic activity.

Androgen receptor activation
Binding and activation of the Androgen receptor alters the expression of genes and increases protein synthesis, hence builds muscle.

So in essence, SARMs such as S4 cause muscle growth in the same manner as steroids, however unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids and prohormones, SARMs (as nonsteroidal agents) don’t produce the growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs.

SARMs not only represent a new potential treatment option for a wide spectrum of conditions such as muscle wasting diseases (from age-related to AIDS or cancer-related), but they also have immense potential for muscle building for Bodybuilders, fitness and athletes.

S-4 in particular binds to the androgen receptor in muscle and bone to a third of the affinity of Testosterone.

S-4 (3 mg/kg/day) was also able to restore skeletal muscle (i.e., soleus muscle) and strength in castrated rats, important and applicable for the treatment of muscle wasting and male HRT.

A 120-day study comparing SARM S-4 and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) treatment in ovariectomized rats demonstrated that S-4 was able to maintain bone mass and bone strength to the levels of intact controls and exhibited greater efficacy than DHT
S-4 (6) also demonstrated the ability to improve skeletal (soleus) muscle strength, increase lean body mass (LBM), reduce body fat, and prevent bone loss.

The selectiveness of S-4 can be shown in the graph below where the growth of both the prostate and muscle tissue is measured with administration of S-4 (A) in comparison to testosterone (B):

Graph showing dose rate to muscle/prostate increase
Testosterone shows a very similar increase in muscle and prostate growth in a dose dependant mannar where S-4 shows a great increase in muscle growth with prostate growth staying largely uniform.

There have been many logs of users on carious forums using Ostarine as an aid to increase lean body mass and strength levels.
Most of these logs and user accounts can be found on the various forums online.
Yes. S-4 has been on the market for some time now.
GTx is no longer undergoing any trials with the S4 Sarm hence there is no reason for them to protect its formulation. S-4 has been available to researchers since 2008 and there have been many instances of its use across the Internet. In fact, testing for S-4 also exists, evident with the two Jamaican track and field athletes who have tested positive for it.
Visit our sponsors and advertisers for purchase options.

Uses of S-4:

Cutting is the environment where S-4 truly shines.

Certain steroids are considered “cutting” steroids such as Winstrol and Anavar. These steroids don’t offer too much in large gains in muscle mass but are very effective in leaning out the body. The SARM S-4 has very similar properties.

The presence of androgen receptors in human preadipocytes and adipocytes suggests that androgens may contribute, through regulation of their own receptors, to the control of adipose tissue development. As S-4 shows this binding affinity to the AR, it demonetrates the similar fat burning effects. S-4 also shows a decrease in LPL (lipoprotein lipase) which is an enzyme that causes lipid accumulation.
S-4 also fits into a cutting protocol for the concurrent reduction in bodyfat with maintainance of muscle mass in a hypocalrofic environment.
One of the most disheartening outcomes of cutting is the loss hard earned muscle mass. The drop in metabolic rate and hormone levels (T3, IGF, Testosterone etc) with the lack of calories is a perfect catabolic enviroment for loss of muscle tissue.
As S4 has both anabolic and androgenic effects in muscle tissue, it will not only help with fat loss, but maintain and even increase muscle mass when cutting.

S-4 causes increases in vascularity and promote a very nice, “quality”, hard look to the users muscles, with little or no water retention.
In this way S-4 can be compared to Winstrol, without the harsh hair loss or extreme advers effects on cholesterol.

Also other popular steroids/prohormones used for cutting such as winstrol or epistane can have a notable effect on drying out of the joints. S-4 doesn’t suffer such consequences so the athlete is still able to lift heavy in order to maintain/increase muscle mass and strength.
Another advantage S-4 offers for cutting is that it doesn’t give the painful pumps associated with other popular steroids/prohormones. Back and calf pumps are particularly detrimental for cutting as it limits the abilty to perfrom Cardio.
S-4 Dosing for cutting
A 50mg dosing protocol for 4-6 weeks is ideal for cutting purposes for the majority of users.
However due to the vision side effects, if running at these doses some likt to follow a 5 on 2 off protocol where S4 is used for 5 days followed by a 2 day break (then this cycle is repeated).

The recomping effect of losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is what the majority of users are looking for. Trying to achieve this when you are not absolutely new to training is extremely difficult.
One of the most important factors of recomping is TIME. As you are trying to achieve multiple objectives, it requires a longer time period to notice good recomp effects so even when running steroids, these would have to be longer run injectible compounds as oppose to the short run liver toxic oral steroids/prohormones.
Although S-4 is taken orally, as it is not methylated it is not liver toxic like other AAS/PH/DS’s. As it prevents this side effect and many others, ita can be ran for 6+weeks, sufficient time to get a good body recomp.
A dosing protocol of 50-75mg for 4-8 weeks will give good recomp effects
Diet must also be optimized to where calories are just above maintaninance with at least 30% coming from lean sources of protein to get the best recomp effect.

I've so far had two 25mg doses of S4 today and one 25mg dose of MK677. Today is an off day so I'm letting my body feel it out. I'll take more of each today.

I took 75mg S4 today. No vision issues to report.

The vision issues are the only reason I don't ever plan to use this. But in regards to results I know many who rate this no.1 out of all the SARMS.

The vision issues are the only reason I don't ever plan to use this. But in regards to results I know many who rate this no.1 out of all the SARMS.

I ended up taking 100mg S4 yesterday with no vision problems. I took 50mg today and about to take another 50mg preworkout.

OMG!!!! This S4 is no joke. I took 100mg in the last 4 hours and am training back now. This is the strongest I've been in years and the pump is excellent!!!
I'm sold! I guess it's tapping into androgens in a way that my body has never experienced.

As you may know, I took about a week off MK677 and switched to 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac 2-3x/day. I just started MK the day before yesterday at 25mg and yesterday with am and pm dosing at 25mg each, so 50mg total. I definitely had the most unbelievably numb hands from the high dose ipamorelin/cjc no dac. But, from just starting MK and S4, with a cheat day on my diet, my weight went from 241 to 248Lbs and I look harder and much more full. I'm so pleased as I went one month on a flawless precontest diet and my weight is only down from 253 to 248 with a much leaner appearance and I feel so much healthier it's like night and day. Before starting my diet I was always out of breath.

S4 sounds like the real deal. I may try some at some point. For those that do get vision issues, I assume it's temporary? How is it on lipids?

Glad to hear things are going so well with your recomp.

As you may know, I took about a week off MK677 and switched to 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac 2-3x/day. I just started MK the day before yesterday at 25mg and yesterday with am and pm dosing at 25mg each, so 50mg total. I definitely had the most unbelievably numb hands from the high dose ipamorelin/cjc no dac. But, from just starting MK and S4, with a cheat day on my diet, my weight went from 241 to 248Lbs and I look harder and much more full. I'm so pleased as I went one month on a flawless precontest diet and my weight is only down from 253 to 248 with a much leaner appearance and I feel so much healthier it's like night and day. Before starting my diet I was always out of breath.

Great news. Hopefully you get no vision issues although I got them from clomid so no major issue. As a side effect it is weird to me so thats why I was put off. But as I mentioned above I know a few guys who love S4 and say it is better than most AAS. Most of them get night vision issues but it goes away as soon as they stop. You should try LGD-4033 next too. Looks like these SARMS are good for you!

How is your appetite on the MK-677? I have always said I don't get it but realized I do. I just thought it was due to being in work and being hungry like I always am. But the last few days have been ridiculous. It's when I get in from work about 10-11pm (dosed about 12 noon). I have ate about 200g protein, 700g carbs and 100g fat in 2 hours! I have a meal then another then cereal then scones then more cereal etc. Do you have Weetabix in the US? After eating loads I finished with 8 Weetabix with 1 banana and milk with 1 1/2 scoops of chocolate protein powder mixed in. I think with the added tren I am craving carbs badly. It's always carbs for me though as I find them easier to eat and have always been a high carb person.

Keep the updates coming. Any pics? ;):D

I haven't heard of weetabix.

I took took another 25mg S4 so that's 125 mg today.
My vision is fine. The reason I didn't try LGD is due to water retention but I may try it next month. The way my strength and muscle looked and felt today in the gym was like when I first started AAS years ago. It was something I haven't felt in so long that I forgot how fun it makes training.

My appetite is normal, not extra hungry or suppressed, just average. Dieting is very easy. I have a very strict diet of rice cakes, Ezekiel bread, nuts, oats, raw veggies, turkey breast, chicken breast, whey protein, and steamed rice.

I'm going to take 25mg more MK677 with .1mg pramipexole before bed.

I hate taking pics. There was a guy at the gym who is competing in two days who looked unbelievable!!! He had to be 3%. I wanted a pic with him but feel weird asking for pics. I plan to see him compete Saturday in THE PACIFIC USA.

I love your PGE1 log, Elvia. I'm going to get some next order.

I can't believe the way my body is reacting to the S4. I'm so incredible full now. I haven't been this full since I was on legit HGH/serostim. This stuff must work in an entirely different way than AAS. My vision is fine. The only side I noticed was a very mild head ache last night after having dosing 125mg in one day. I think I'll stick with 100mg. My vascularity is much improved. I can't believe I'm so pumped now just waking up in the morning while dieting on low carbs. :headbang:

Just took my morning 50mg S4 and my 25mg MK677. Already pumped about the day. Going to train arms then go to the Pacific USA Bodybuilding Show. Whoop whoop.... :headbang:

No vision sides

JJ, I dosed much lower than you do but I still wanted to point out that I never had any vision problems. Feeling a bit dizzy after administration but never experienced any problems with my eyes...
Keep up the good work,JJ!!
STAR

JJ, I dosed much lower than you do but I still wanted to point out that I never had any vision problems. Feeling a bit dizzy after administration but never experienced any problems with my eyes...
Keep up the good work,JJ!!
STAR

What dose are you using?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar