over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

S4 with MK677

JJ, I dosed much lower than you do but I still wanted to point out that I never had any vision problems. Feeling a bit dizzy after administration but never experienced any problems with my eyes...
Keep up the good work,JJ!!
STAR

Yesterday I dosed S4 at 100mg in a close time frame and vision was perfect even at night while driving. I really like this stuff. I'd like to try LGD-4033 next. :)

JJ, has S4 messed with your blood pressure?

JJ, has S4 messed with your blood pressure?

Not that I've noticed. I haven't checked it. Tadalafil helps keep my bp check.

I learned that pramipexole can lower blood pressure. I made the mistake of stacking it with tadalafil and a high dose of clonidine sat night and it knocked me on my ass. I know my bp was extremely low. I couldn't wake up.

Not that I've noticed. I haven't checked it. Tadalafil helps keep my bp check.

I learned that pramipexole can lower blood pressure. I made the mistake of stacking it with tadalafil and a high dose of clonidine sat night and it knocked me on my ass. I know my bp was extremely low. I couldn't wake up.

yeah prami and propranolol had it in check but starting the ostarine spiked my systolic number and if i take more of propranolol my diastolic drops to low. was wondering if the s4 did the same.

You say no vision sides yet, which im glad you don't, but do you notice anything when going from a dark to a well lit area, eyes take an additional 3-5 seconds to adjust?
Just curious cause that was my main side when I did S4

you are going to love it!!!

Yesterday I dosed S4 at 100mg in a close time frame and vision was perfect even at night while driving. I really like this stuff. I'd like to try LGD-4033 next. :)

LGD-4033 is AWESOME for putting on muscles imo....
keep up the good work!!

STAR

I took 3 days off all supplements due to illness, except I kept taking BPC157 for my knee. I'm still not feeling great but took 50mg S4 a few hours ago and will take 50mg more preworkout.

Today is my second day back on S4. I took several days off due to the flu. I notice more vascularity already. This is what I noticed right away before. I don't have any negative sides. My dose is 100+mg's per day. Sometimes I take a sublingual spray here and there on top of the 100mg's.

I did 100mg s4 with 50 mg MK. I did get the halo night vision after 8 weeks, took off 2 weeks it went away, did another 8 weeks, and the same thing....if you stop right when you notice it....you don't have to be off long.

I haven't done these in years, but impressed with the other Superior products I'm using.

I trained late last night. Had a killer pump. This morning I'm very vascular. I'm paranoid that I may see a slight yellow tint but my night vision was perfect last night. The fact that that side goes away quickly has me not concerned about it.

Got an incredible pump today. Did arms. I'm on all legal supplements currently. MK677, S4, trestolone acetate, tadalafil, anastrozole, BPC157, just started kratom. I have a slight yellow tint going on but perfect night vision. Vascularity is very nice.

I was interested in your protocol,thanks for sharing!How do you like the trest?

I was interested in your protocol,thanks for sharing!How do you like the trest?

I like the trestolone. I'm doing a two week blast with it being my only AAS dosed at 175 mg per day. It's my bridge before I jump on a fat stack.

My body weight has increased several pounds since jumping back on MK677. I started my cut diet 5 weeks ago at a weight of 253. My body dropped down to 239. Since starting back on MK677 my weight is back up to 248Lbs. I notice the MK677 heals my muscles much faster and keeps me full looking but I retain a lot of water. My sleep is much better on MK677.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws