over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sachets - DEA Alerts Law Enforcement

onslaught

Banned
(from another forum)

This is might be of concern for those who still order sachets.(Advanceds******). Eco Oils Anabolic Steroid Sachets - DEA Alerts Law Enforcement

Posted on 13:56 May 18th, 2008 by Millard Baker

The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) has notified law enforcement agencies around the country to be on the look out for anabolic steroids in Eco Oils packages that purported contain indian aromatherapy oils. In the April 2008 issue of the DEA�s Microgram Bulletin to law enforcement �forensic scientists concerned with the detection and analyses of suspected controlled substances,� the DEA reports on the first encounter of this type of steroid packaging by the Pennsylvania State Police Crime Laboratory system.

The suspect in the case admitted to steroid abuse and indicated that the package actually contained �Sustanon� (which is a steroid cocktail containing the following testosterone esters: Propionate 30 milligrams, phenylpropionate 60 milligrams, isocaproate 60 milligrams, and decanoate 100 milligrams). The package markings included the website �821.in,� and indicated that the contents were Indian Aromatherapy Oils. The oil fluoresced when concentrated sulfuric acid was added and the resulting mixture was subjected to UV irradiation. Analysis of a methanol extract of the oil (total net volume 3.1 milliliters) by GC/MS confirmed testosterone propionate, cypionate, and decanoate in an approximate 4 : 3 : 1 ratio based on the TIC. The results indicated that the oil was not actually �Sustanon,� but rather a substitute or mimic steroid cocktail.

It is surprising that it has taken law enforcement so long to take notice of the sachet packaging. After all, they have been openly and widely discussed on various mainstream bodybuilding forums and popular steroid forums for almost two years. Anthony Roberts reports in his blog that federal officials have come across sachets previously. Still, the existence of steroid sachets largely remained a secret to most law enforcement officials. The DEA alert across agencies could likely make law enforcement more vigilant to this type of packaging in the future.

The Eco Oils sachets have been widely distributed since the summer of 2006 with information websites (originally at EcoOils.net and 821.in). The website URL 821.in was listed on the sachets and provided information about the alleged aromatherapy oil ingredients including Lavender oil, Euclaptus, Pogostemum Patchouli, Rosemarinus. Steroid users could find information about the steroid ingredients at the website EcoOils.net (with identical information now appearing at Eco-Oils.net). The line of anabolic steroids distributed by Eco Oils included nandrolone decanoate, trenbolone acetate, testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthanate, dromastolone propionate, testoserone propionate, boldenone undeclaynate, methenolone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate, nandrolone undecanoate, sustanon, nandrolone mix, nandrolone phenylpropionate and boldenone mix.

As early as 2006, steroid experts like William Llewellyn (author of Anabolics 2007 and Body of Science) and others had already submitted samples of the Eco Oils sachets to San Rafael Chemical Services (before the DEA raided SRCS and subsequently prevented them from analyzing anabolic steroid samples). The lab analyses confirmed that the products contained ingredients and dosages that closely approximated what was advertised on their website.

Eco Oils Anabolic Steroid Sachets

Eco Oils Sachet Nandrolone Mix - SRCS lab analysis submitted by William Llewellyn

thats good, now if they could only shut down all the meth labs in pa

oh, post 666 containing meth , coincidence?

Id say there "On the look out" for any and all steroids.
The sachets have been around long enough there no secret.

Last edited:
Sorry but I have been around (other boards) for a while and this is sort of DUH knowledge for any vets...

Hell above one satchet sellers forum on olm it says:

"Do not order if your country of residence prohibits receiving anabolic steroids without doctors prescription. It will be seized by customs and you will immediately be banned from our site and removed from our membership."

This warning is not directly posted for any other supplier. Customs are on to this and have been for some time.I am not sure how it got this way but satchets are the most unsafe items to order if you live in the US.

thats good, now if they could only shut down all the meth labs in pa

oh, post 666 containing meth , coincidence?

No shit! Sachets containing steroids... What about the kid selling meth at the local Junior High School! Where does that come from, how many deaths, illnesses, convictions, state money, etc. gets tied up in that bullshit. This whole thing makes NO sense.

Steroids are not in the same league of any of these dangerous drugs, all reasonable people know this, that is why the government classifies them with these drugs, they are not reasonable nor intelligent.

It's such a load of bullshit imo. AAS should be sold over the counter.

It annoys me to no end that they are banned because it's regarded as cheating in sports.

Why not just test athletes, and let your average Joe use them for image enhancing purposes. Hell, 90% of athletes are on HGH anyway.

The government treats us like 7 year old kids.. Pisses me off! :banghead:

I ordered 5 shipments of bacteriostatic water from a few different places around the world, as a test to see if vials/amps would make it past customs unmolested. They inspected every parcel, so I'm guessing their x-ray machines spot the amps/vials pretty easily.

-Pack

Last edited:
They should give a test you have to pass and then let you buy em. There's alot of idiots out there that fucked it up for all of us already.

It annoys me to no end that they are banned because it's regarded as cheating in sports.

Why not just test athletes, and let your average Joe use them for image enhancing purposes. Hell, 90% of athletes are on HGH anyway.

I ordered 5 shipments of bacteriostatic water from a few different places in the world, as a test to see if vials/amps would make it past customs unmolested. They inspected every parcel, so I'm guessing their x-ray machines spot the amps/vials pretty easily.

-Pack
how do you know they inspected it? They green tape it if they open it.

how do you know they inspected it? They green tape it if they open it.

Yeah, green tape that says "inspected by customs" on it.

They let it through because bac water isn't prohibited, but not one vial/amp made it through without being inspected.

I've had success with sachets through a board sponsor though.

-Pack

What the government could do is that everyone over the age of 21 must sign a life contract stating that they will use AAS and will never be able to participate in any professional athletics but can use for aesthetic use. That would make it required to be 21 to buy over the counter and anyone who sells to a minor omits a felony charge. Problem solved and none of this sports bullshit. I hate baseball with a passion!

What the government could do is that everyone over the age of 21 must sign a life contract stating that they will use AAS and will never be able to participate in any professional athletics but can use for aesthetic use. That would make it required to be 21 to buy over the counter and anyone who sells to a minor omits a felony charge. Problem solved and none of this sports bullshit. I hate baseball with a passion!

now you know the govnt isnt gonna let their buddies (supporters) in the medical industry take a hit :rolleyes:

I agree mate but aus customs are the best in the world the chance of getting something through is so slim, damn frustrating!!

I ordered 5 shipments of bacteriostatic water from a few different places around the world, as a test to see if vials/amps would make it past customs unmolested. They inspected every parcel, so I'm guessing their x-ray machines spot the amps/vials pretty easily.

-Pack

Hell, George W. Bush owned a pro baseball team that had Jose (can't spell last name) Conseqo on it. You can't tell me he didn't know his players were juicin. Jose even reported that the owners HAD to know.

He passed laws during his presidency and went before senate over steroids/PHs.

All these pale faced, pasty, overweight politicians worried about baseball and how one athlete might have an edge over another. Those senate committee meetings on the steroids stuff were ridiculous. They have never spent that much time on meth, heroin, cocaine, etc.

The only thing the government accomplished with all this is it made it even more dangerous to use UG lab steroids. The number of high school kids using hasn't really changed. I don't think it's changed much of anything other than it makes it harder for the average person to get safe AAS that isn't contaminated or fake.

Hell, ephedrine based drugs like mini-thins, yellow jackets, etc. did way more harm than any AAS ever did!

Come time for international competition(olympics), our government wont mind when we bring home the gold. They will think it's from good old fashioned work ethic and turn a blind eye though.

Yeah, green tape that says "inspected by customs" on it.

They let it through because bac water isn't prohibited, but not one vial/amp made it through without being inspected.

I've had success with sachets through a board sponsor though.

-Pack
Our customs are the best for a reason. They open everything they scan. They use the latest in state of the art x-ray scanning and imaging equipment. They have different colors on the scans for different substances and densities. They opened and inspected my LBA's for fuck's sake. Yes they will inspect anything that looks like a vial or liquid. Pills also. They will actually take samples to test if they are suspicious enough.

Have you seen the new X-ray machines the airports are slated to receive? The can now tell you what the liquid/chem in the bottle is! ie. shampoo, cologne, alcohol, etc... Very impressive technology that will surley find its way to your local customs. There was a show on the Military channel about it. We're screwed...

for those that havent seen it, enjoy

have to move the slider to 17:20 get it started, its a comedy act for sure, hit full screen for full laughs

**broken link removed**

:rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear