over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sacroiliac joint pain (SI)

shootg32

Registered
I did a forum search and really didn't find much information about others having Sacroiliac joint pain which is located in the lower back/hip area of the body.

This issue has been with me since 2002 and left me leaving the bball team I was on at this time. I lost my quickness and could not keep my strength right on that side of my body.

I still play sports just not at a paid level anymore and very less frequent. When I play I understand I will be in pain the next few days unless I see my chiropractor to get my hip put back in place.

Reason I'm bringing this up is 2 part.

1. Some people think this is a knee issue or a back issue but its not and at first the doctors checked my knee as it would hurt so bad but my hip area was referring the pain down to my lower part of my body.

The worst part about this injury is that when it goes out of place its in the middle of my body so I suffer basically full body. Which hurts my workouts and makes feel like like I'm at square one when the injury pulls itself out of place!

2. If others are in pain and trying everything from different workouts, supplements, chiropractor and so on maybe we can brainstorm some more ideas on what we can try.

here is more information on the SI joint:
Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction

Sacroiliac joint Pain - causes and treatments

Anyone unfortunately in the same boat as I am with this injury?

I have SI joint issues and I had to go to 3 Chiros before I found 1 that could straighten me up. I hope you find someone that can do the job because I know how miserable it is.

Im down to only having it out 2-3 times a yr. Good luck.

thx

I could only dream of having mine out 2-3 times a year. Mine goes out every week and only time it stays in maybe 2 weeks is IF we don't have a football game and 2nd if I walk around like I'm 65. I'm still a solid athlete at 31 years old but I tell my teammates I ain't jokin when I say I'm playing with one leg..hahha as you know it feels that way a lot of the time. ;)

I've been seeing chrio's for 8 years now and this one I'm with now does a solid job but still it just pops back out when it wants too. I do different training/strengthening exercises and that isn't doing the trick either. When I was playing for money even the trainers could not get this bad boy to stay stuck in. So hopefully some folks know something I don't know..haha:cool:
Dealing with this injury is becoming more of a mental challenge now then physical as it's just getting OLD TO DEAL WITH IT! :eek:

I have SI joint issues and I had to go to 3 Chiros before I found 1 that could straighten me up. I hope you find someone that can do the job because I know how miserable it is.

Im down to only having it out 2-3 times a yr. Good luck.

Last edited:
Tanie pozycjonowanie

Are you interested in a really low-cost positioning? Manage twisted with our tender, go bad now to our site - no more than for the nonce well-grounded such an forth: **broken link removed** It was every now on never develop again. Thank you.

Sorry to hear its that bad. Mine was out for almost a yr before I found the right chiro. I actually was mentally broken due to lack of sleep and chronic pain, I feel for everyone with chronic back issues as its a miserable state to be in.

BTW I get the sig!;)

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member