over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad day a Friend was killed in IRAQ

Fathead

Banned
I hate to bring the board down here but I found out today my best bud's nephew was killed in a ambush by radicals in BAGHDAD two days ago. He was 19 years old and only in for 8 months. I met the kid a few times when he came out to see his uncle in Arizona. He was a great kid and wanted to be like his dad who was in the special forces for over 20 years.
He always wanted to be a pro football player because he was pretty big and fast as hell but skinny so he used to ask me all kinds of training questions when he was around.

I know a lot of people are anti-gov and whether your for or against the war just remember every time you get to speak out against something or throw whatever tantrum you want about how your oppressed by the gov. I just want you to remember there are great people out there who will put their lives up for yours because they believe in our freedom as well as people across the ocean we don't even know and hardly even think about.

Just remember that this 4th of July.

I 2nd what pumped said. He has my respect and admiration.

Maverick

I WILL SAY THIS...DURING WAR TIME YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT..TO DEMONSTRATE AND DENOUNCE THE GOVERMENT DURING THIS TIME , IN MY EYES, IS TREASON. YOU HAD YOUR SAY BEFORE THE WAR...NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! kids are dying to protect your freedom to be an asshole...at least give them that respect and shut up until it is over!!! :mad:

Sad, sad.......

I recently read a book titled: Blood on the Risers: An Airborne Soldier's 35 Months in Vietnam....

It is written by the man himself, John Leppelman....Talk about a good book, it really had a profound affect on me. It also made me realize what was really happening in 'Nam....So many fucking lives --- gone in an instant.....

I really encourage everybody to read it.. Do a search on yahoo for it... This guy also lives closeby to me and I am going to meet him soon...I also know his son well...

Anyhow, I think times have changed as far as the battlefield tactics, info etc.... (intell) I was so shocked to learn how fucked up the system was for our troops in Nam, specially the enlisted...

Really sorry that he got killed in an ambush, musta been horrible..what a way to go..god damn it.

I am sorry to hear about your loss...much respect and love to him and his family.

SB

I want to yell that in protesters faces all the time, you don't like the pres? well then vote next time asshole, cause right now little timmy who used to ride his bike across your lawn is being shot at to defend the right you have to disrespect him. Don't matter if your a cook or special ops, if you are or have served you have my respect. Sorry bout your friend FH. LEX

U can judge the govs and its policys, but the soldiers who are doing the fighting are our brothers, sons nephews, friends etc there is no need to judge them they are just doing thier job

Stetson

Stetson Blade was his name and a fine little man he was.
He wanted to go to Army Academy and play football and then try and get drafted for the pros. He was 6'6" and ran a 4/4 40 but only weighed a slight 205 lbs. I met him maybe 4 times in 5 years and had a lotta respect for the kid and he was just a kid when he died a couple of days ago. His DAD was a hero from other conflicts and he wanted to make his dad proud so he joined on his 18th birthday.

His uncle is torn up as that was his best bud he even wanted him to live with him but it never happened. I just hope he knows how much he did for all of us and it was not in vain and hope I get to see him and his jug head again up in the big weight room in the sky.

Thanks fellas.

sorry to hear that bro he was a true hero

SORRY ABOUT THAT FATHEAD.....

LET HIS FAMILY KNOW THERE IS AT LEAST ONE MUSCLEHEAD OUT THERE PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY AND IS DARN PROUD OF THE FATHER AND HIS SON FOR PUTTING THEIR LIFES ON THE LINE IN SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY.

Sorry to hear about the loss, Fathead. Spent some time in Afghanistan and lost some good bros there...wasnt in Iraq but we have lost too many there as well. It doesnt get better or any easier.

On a motivational note...

"When you get home and face the anti-war protester, shake his hand, then wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy." CG, 1MARDIV

-slide

I envy every one of those hard ass mother fuckers that serve our country. I was in the Marines and unfortunatly I never got to see combat. If it wasn't for the young men and women in the armed forces, there wouldn't be and independence day. FREEDOM FOREVER!!!!!. Bigwil

slide said:
Sorry to hear about the loss, Fathead. Spent some time in Afghanistan and lost some good bros there...wasnt in Iraq but we have lost too many there as well. It doesnt get better or any easier.

On a motivational note...

"When you get home and face the anti-war protester, shake his hand, then wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy." CG, 1MARDIV

-slide
Good shit bro, are you in the Marines? Check this out. I was walking with the Sergeant Major the 2/6 on fine morning and he did not salute a second Lt. The Lt. questioned the Sgt. Maj about not saluting and the Sgt Maj said there is only a few ranks that wear a star and you are not one of them. LOL

bigwil said:
Good shit bro, are you in the Marines? Check this out. I was walking with the Sergeant Major the 2/6 on fine morning and he did not salute a second Lt. The Lt. questioned the Sgt. Maj about not saluting and the Sgt Maj said there is only a few ranks that wear a star and you are not one of them. LOL

Yes---Ive heard similar stories about Sgts Maj. One said, do you see that star on my chevron, well, unless you have one of those, you wont be getting a salute...the story went on to where the young Lt went to the Col and the Col told him to quit his bitching, the Sgt Maj didnt even salute him. :D

-slide

A quiet hero to say the least!

My prayers go out to him and his family. Like many have said - this young man was fighting for (whether or not you believed in the cause) US and died for OUR freedom. Maybe I'll run across him in the great weight room in the sky one day.

xcel

The good Lord be with him!!I am truly sorry for you're loss. Lost my brother June 14th this year!! Memory is all we really have -so hold on to it!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131