over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad day for Cleveland basketball

Bro's news down in South Florida is it's a done deal. . he will play in the magic city . . we are all rejoicing down here. Imagine what a dynasty can will be built with those three on the court.

x2 - This definitley looks like a down deal based on my contacts in South Florida. One item that really stood out is the fact that all other contract signings this free agency have had figured attached to them ( Amerie, Dirk & Peirce), however, Wade/Bosh have not disclosed any terms regarding their contracts and has been kept a secret. Of course we assume they are getting the max, but they have mentioned possibily taking less to allow for James to join them. They have been trying to send Beasley last couple days which will happen.

Once this is done they can sign several players which will line up out the door to join them for the NBA mininmum just to be a on a winning team. I also think this is a horrible idea to put so much talent on one team and leave other teams hanging with mimimal talent...just doesn't seem right to allow this.

I can promise you David Stern will not allow this to happen again, where players basically have the entire sports world by the balls just waiting.....

I would be SHOCKED if he stayed in Cleveland.

I remember when I lived in Cleveland, Manny Ramirez was injured and had to do a few rehab games for Buffalo, NY. He did not want to leave, he said it was the best time he had playing baseball ,hahahhahahaha............all Manny ever wanted to do was hit, didnt matter where or when........

That's because you can get some good Puerto Rican food in Cleveland.

Lebron is leaving for Miami..........only I know this so do not look it up. Sad day in Cleveland sports...........

AGAIN...Phil has hit the nail on the head. Don't know how he does it but..... :)

Miami will be unstoppable!!!!!!!

Sad

I am not a Cavs fan, nor am I against the Heat, but to me this is sad because the guy made such a f'ing drama about leaving the Cavs who were willing to do whatever to keep him.
It's not so much the decision; its the ESPN bullshit drama he puts on. You wanna leave? Fine...but your breaking lots of loyal, sorry VERY LOYAL hearts in your own damn hometown so instead of making a documentary about it, just do it quietly.

As a Huge basketball fan...this hurts.

He may not even make it to Miami...People if Cleveland are PISSED!

Last edited:
Bro, they will destroy the lakers . . . this talent is way to much for Kobe. C'mon, you can't say that.

The worst part is that aparently the heat knew and noone else did... All the GM's of the other teams were there waiting to here what his decision was.. He went from a hero to a zero in les than 15 minutes in the minds of many.. Cant blame the guy for wanting to win though..

Did anyone see that people in Cleveland were burning his jersey and throwing things at the giant poster of him on the side of the arena?!?!

You figured since he was having it at the boys and girls club it was going to be a decision that showed what a stand up guy he was... Welp, money is money..

I do now have a new respect for Chris Bosh in a way.. Taking a pay cut, thats unheard of nowadays..

hahahaha

The worst part is that aparently the heat knew and noone else did... All the GM's of the other teams were there waiting to here what his decision was.. He went from a hero to a zero in les than 15 minutes in the minds of many.. Cant blame the guy for wanting to win though..

Did anyone see that people in Cleveland were burning his jersey and throwing things at the giant poster of him on the side of the arena?!?!

You figured since he was having it at the boys and girls club it was going to be a decision that showed what a stand up guy he was... Welp, money is money..

I do now have a new respect for Chris Bosh in a way.. Taking a pay cut, thats unheard of nowadays..

I know. Just think of all the things he is missing out on with only 20 million instead of 30 million.

Ok

Just to clarify...Manny is not from Puerto Rico, He is Dominicano

They still won't beat the Lakers.

LOL, dude come on, the lakers= kobe bryant and paul gasol if he's not playing dwight howard or any other talented center. Gasol is a great offensive player but he will get dominated by Bosch. That leaves Kobe to deal with LeBron AND D-Wade. Lemme guess, Artest will stop them :rolleyes:

Miami has the new HUGE 3 and there's not a team in the NBA that will beat them when they're having a good night.

LOL, dude come on, the lakers= kobe bryant and paul gasol if he's not playing dwight howard or any other talented center. Gasol is a great offensive player but he will get dominated by Bosch. That leaves Kobe to deal with LeBron AND D-Wade. Lemme guess, Artest will stop them :rolleyes:

Miami has the new HUGE 3 and there's not a team in the NBA that will beat them when they're having a good night.

BOsch will no longer be a center.. He isnt one to begin with.. That was one of the fatcors for the move.. But Yes Gasol is EXTREMELY talented but as long as Bynum is healthy he wont be a center either.. SO... They may end up guarding one another in the end.. But they are two VERY different players..

BOsch will no longer be a center.. He isnt one to begin with.. That was one of the fatcors for the move.. But Yes Gasol is EXTREMELY talented but as long as Bynum is healthy he wont be a center either.. SO... They may end up guarding one another in the end.. But they are two VERY different players..

Gasol to me just seems like he should carry a purse or wear a dress. Whenever someone plays against him in a tough physical manner, he sucks. Or gets upset and sucks more.

So, D-wade will be shooting guard, LeBron small forward and Bosch power forward?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131