over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad day for Cleveland basketball

Gasol to me just seems like he should carry a purse or wear a dress. Whenever someone plays against him in a tough physical manner, he sucks. Or gets upset and sucks more.

So, D-wade will be shooting guard, LeBron small forward and Bosch power forward?

Something like that.. Pretty sure they signed mike miller last night too.. This team is going to be stacked.. If they learn to play together and share their egos this team will be FUN to watch..

Well

Gasol shut down Howard in 2009 finals, go and see the videos. So, for me, Gasol is a pretty inteligent basketball player who Knows a lot of how to play, maybe not a super glamours star, but Knows his game a lot. Again in this past finals, Pau Gasol was the responsable of winning that last game to become champions.

My two cents . . I love pro sports and have been seriously upset that you can no longer follow a team before the $$$$ breaks up a team. Let's examine pro football. . players go where the money is at. As a south Floridian, the Marlins made it twice to the World Series faster than any other Baseball team in history. . . What happened, the organization did not have the deep pockets and the team was broken up due to the players chasing the money. In this case Lebron left and took a 10 million cut in his salary. I don't know about anyone here, but 10 million dollars is a hell of a lot of money. So, he did not leave for the money he left cause he wants to win. This will be a new dynasty(?????)... one is 25 the other is 26 and and the last one is 27. I hope, that the big personalities help the team instead of hurting it. Time will tell. It's a sad day in Cleveland, but a glorious day in Miami.

Last edited:
Bosh and James have never won anything. Wade will be 29 in January and has taking a beating the past few years. I dont know how anyone can say they are going to walk right into the finals and destroy everyone. No one even knows if they will get along and be able to play together yet.
The Lakers are a TEAM that just won back to back titles and Kobe and Gasol are in their prime years still. Miami doesnt even have a full roster yet.....lets not get carried away yet.

Im a Lakers fan, but the truth is simple....the most complete and danger team in the NBA are the Boston Celtics, its a Nightmare for every team to play agains the Celtics

I respect Lebron's decision first and formost...he is taking a pay cut to be able to play with what cleveland would give him. I don't think that Miami is now the #1 team everybody is talking about though, they don't have a center and then don't have the funds for a good center which is a big plus in the league these days. We will see how they do but I still put my money on boston for the athletes and unselfish play and experience

I am just sayin, the BIG 3........is no match for the BIG 4 1/2 in Boston. With Perkins healthy, Boston had the horses......

:yeahthat:

It just seems like the chances of the Celts keeping everyone injury free all year and through multiple grueling playoff series are getting much smaller with each passing year they dont win it.

Share your favorite jokes

I'm really sure lot's of you are like jokes.

Why not share here your favorite jokes so others can know about it :)

Below is my favorite joke which is Needles Are Not Nice

Bill and Bob, two children, were sitting outside a clinic. Bill happened to be crying very loudly.
"Why are you crying?" Bob asked.
"I came here for a blood test," sobbed Bill.
"So? Are you afraid?"
"No. For the blood test, they cut my finger.
As Bob heard this, he immediately began crying profusely.
Astonished, Bill stopped his tears and asked Bob, "Why are you crying now?"
To which Bob replied, "I came for a urine test!"

Bob was very stupid, thinking his vital will be cut for a urine test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws